Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,420 members, 7,901,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (47091 Views)

Candidlady Is Now Happily Married. Praise The Lord Sombori / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Ijaya123: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But seriously, why would a lady spread her legs on a first date? It doesn't make sense.

On which day will it make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Wizy123: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2019
drginger:
Except you are already sure about how madly in love you are with this guy on the first day, do you know how many dates people go on before they find the right person? Sometimes the first date is actually the last so u just straf and move to the next guy?
When it comes to love and relationship there are no basic principles, just do what you feel OK with, stil lashing on first date is a no for me, how can you say am pretending because I refuse to lash on a first date? Different things work for different people and asking me to lash on a first date actually ends that friendship
Do you mean eye lashes?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by drginger(f): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2019
Wizy123:
Do you mean eye lashes?
LOL.. Straff
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by justtryme: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2019
I know a brother who met a girl the first day had sex with her that same day, later fell crazy in love with same girl, after one year of dating they got married. Today they had 3 beautiful and amazing kids.
Recently he confided in me that his wife is the best wife any man can have.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by dominique(f): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2019
lilmax:
she can also spread her pussy for others

she's not a loyal person, its the husband I pity

The husband can go on screwing other random girls. He's not a loyal person, she's the one I pity
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by 9jaRealist: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Why is this even news?
Except of course that we still live in a backward hypocrisy-filled society.

The reason that there are over 7 billion DIFFERENT people in this world (even identical twins still have specific genetic differences) is that life is NOT one-size-fits-all, and there are (for those who prefer to be “biblical”) many paths to paradise. In effect, there are potentially over 7 billion different solutions/ideas for every single problem or situation.

There are hardly any (if ever any) guarantees in life, and what works for the goose would not necessarily work for the gander. About as many relationships have turned out great as have turned sour for people who slept on the first date and for those who did not. So instead of forming ZOMBIES and regurgitating crammed religious/fake morality dogma, find and know YOURSELF first and thereafter do what works for YOU!
>

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by 9jaRealist: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2019
dominique:
The husband can go on screwing other random girls. He's not a loyal person, she's the one I pity

Yes, go ahead and blame the woman if her husband is unfaithful...smh undecided
>
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by logik29(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2019
healthserve:
Sco pa tu ma naa
I don see dis thing tire..wetin be the meaning?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by 9jaRealist: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:
On which day will it make sense?

grin grin grin
>
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2019
drginger:

Well then you dnt need to ask a girl any questions or get to her properly, jus book for sex and multiple sex and that way be sure if u r taking her to the alter
Am not saying no jus because I tink he wud leave after sex, am saying no because to have sex on a first date does not go well with me, it's abt me and not him
Nothing guarantees that a man wud stay weda sex or no sex, so why give him sex on a first date cos it stil means nothing
Ok Aunty we av hear grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by BrotherJesu(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Cioccolata:
Only a whoŕe will spread her legs on a first date.

you must a lota whores to have known this...... All yee that Bleep pipus pics even b4 mitin them

#inside life
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by freedomjoshah: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2019
did you know that you can actually make that man you love to marry you and love you?
see it yourself
https://okakasite.com/2019/07/20/how-to-win-a-mans-heart-to-marry-you/
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Mac2016(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:
U can't say it's worth it...cos I'm sure it didn't work for alot as well...and how we sure u are happily married...most posts on social media is fake ... Just more like trying to feel better
Guys dont get married cos of delayed sex...if sex on first date changed him negatively even sex on his last day on earth wont change him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2019
benitdavid:

You are a fool
I love you for this
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Uchenduin: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2019
9jaRealist:
Why is this even news?
Except of course that we still live in a backward hypocrisy-filled society.

The reason that there are over 7 billion DIFFERENT people in this world (even identical twins still have specific genetic differences) is that life is NOT one-size-fits-all, and there are (for those who prefer to be “biblical”) many paths to paradise. In effect, there are potentially over 7 billion different solutions/ideas for every single problem or situation.

There are hardly ever (if ever any) guarantees in life, and what works for the goose would not necessarily work for the gander. About as many relationships have turned out great as have turned sour for people who slept on the first date and for those who did not. So instead of forming ZOMBIES and regurgitating crammed religious/fake morality dogma, find and know YOURSELF first and thereafter do what works for YOU!
>

So far this is the best and reasonable comment I have seen in NL.
I wonder why ladies attached so much value in sex or no sex.
Good.lets see the two sides of it.there are two things here.
1. Ladys do say that the thing keeping the guy is she has not given out sex , if the guy have it he will dump her.

2. On the other hand,if the guy is after sex and he did not get it he will still dump you and go.

So which ever way, witholding or giving out sex is not what sustain a relationship.
I bliv no guy will see a well oriented lady, intelligent, hardworking and nice hearted girl will like to leave her.

So ladies stop building your strength on sex. Rather try and build yourself.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But seriously, why would a lady spread her legs on a first date? It doesn't make sense.

Yeah! Does not make sense if she spreads legs on 20th date.

does not make sense if it is on the 100th date.

Neither does it make sense if it is on the 500th date.

The only time it makes sense is after you pay dowry. The door to the vagina should be locked and dowry is the key to it.

seriously, this is the natural human inclination for those with sound hearts until the morality and uprightness of people in the world degenerated miserably.

I do not know why people cannot just date and court, just relating with each other and then get married when time comes and have sex?

well, they blame it on 'konji' and I have not really been in that situation before so let me just shut up undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by macho44(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

The answer to ya kweshun is very simple, a lady spreads her legs on the first date because the Bukata-Bukata needs fresh Air and drilling.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Beverlyjean(f): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Mac2016:

Guys dont get married cos of delayed sex...if sex on first date changed him negatively even sex on his last day on earth wont change him.

She made it seem as if its a better decision than waiting... And I say it's wrong.... The chances of getting married to a guy after banging him on the first date is far lesser than on a later date
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by frozen70(f): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Sex or no sex on a first date, a relationship that will hold and stand firm will hold and stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
If i no blow the puna on first date wetin i gain?!
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Uchenduin: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Nobody want to answer

Ladies what about sex on a second date?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Wizy123: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2019
drginger:

LOL.. Straff
Lol, don't mind me, just wanted to get your attention and I am happy it worked
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by seancombs617: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2019
I keep saying this do whatever works for u.,some girls ve missed their life partners cos they were forming I can't to sex on first date..dis life na gamble
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by seancombs617: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Cioccolata:

Dumb talk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Cioccolata:
So what is the difference when such lady starts having sex when the relationship is strong?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by TRACYPETER755(f): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2019
It does not change anything undecidedIt does not change anything
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Kaydiscography(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Having Sex asap means we compatible... Yeah i would tend to lose some vibe and all if i try to get you impressed, adored and seduced and you simply slide my efforts .I might even delete your number.. No one is worth the stress as i try as much as possible to keep my inner peace.

Besides, having a boner that makes your scotrum mad is one hell of a task .

Love is built, no one is irreplaceable.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Uchenduin: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah! Does not make sense if she spreads legs on 20th date.

does not make sense if it is on the 100th date.

Neither does it make sense if it is on the 500th date.

The only time it makes sense is after you pay dowry. The door to the vagina should be locked and dowry is the key to it.

seriously, this is the natural human inclination for those with sound hearts until the morality and uprightness of people in the world degenerated miserably.

I do not know why people cannot just date and court, just relating with each other and then get married when time comes and have sex?

well, they blame it on 'konji' and I have not really been in that situation before so let me just shut up undecided

Oga people brings confusion to the society.

There is a clear difference between the ideal thing and the reality.

I want to ask your conscience a question.

If you are married, are you a virgin till your wedding night, virgin?
If single, are you still a virgin.

I hate all these fake human beings and bigotry fake religion crews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Illiteracy, poverty and hopelessness.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Uchenduin:

Oga people brings confusion to the society.
There is a clear difference between the ideal thing and the reality.
I want to ask your conscience a question.
If you are married, are you a virgin till your wedding night, virgin? If single, are you still a virgin.
I hate all these fake human beings and bigotry fake religion crews.

I am single and I am still a virgin undecided

So now, what's up? undecided
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Uchenduin: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Kaydiscography:
Having Sex asap means we compatible... Yeah i would tend to lose some vibe and all if i try to get you impressed, adored and seduced and you simply slide my efforts .I might even delete your number.. No one is worth the stress as i try as much as possible to keep my inner peace.

Besides, having a boner that makes your scotrum mad is one hell of a task .

Love is built, no one is irreplaceable.

Fact!
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Uchenduin: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I am single and I am still a virgin undecided

So now, what's up? undecided

How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.