Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (47029 Views)

Candidlady Is Now Happily Married. Praise The Lord Sombori / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Omudia11: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Very baseless point. Some people are very good at pretence and can do everything to portray what they are not.

Going by your logic then people should marry after the first date...no?
erico2k2:

You know the person the 1st date, there is such word as chemistry, if you cant dig that out on the 1st date you ai nt matured enough to be dating!
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by miahard55: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Omudia11:
Very baseless point. Some people are very good at pretence and can do everything to portray what they are not.

Going by your logic then people should marry after the first date...no?
very silly response, Yes people do marry on the 1st date in some part of the world, and yes people do marry strangers.FYI get exposed a little bit and know how the world works. Since you call my submission baseless now explain to me how a man in London is able to marry a bride he has not seen physical by video link in as much as it is recognised by the west in its constitution as arranged marriage Some times you guys do not think outta the BOX

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Magnoliaa(f): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
stanliwiser:
So because you told us it worked for you we should close the chapter of 1,0000,000000,0099999 people it didn't work for.

Did the relationship not work out because of the sex they had on the first date? Or because of something else?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by MissRaine69(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But seriously, why would a lady spread her legs on a first date? It doesn't make sense.
Process of elimination.
Why stay with a n*gga if he is terrible in bed?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by MissRaine69(f): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
If most women did this a lot of guys would not be miserable
Simple!
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Magnoliaa(f): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
9jaRealist:
Why is this even news?
Except of course that we still live in a backward hypocrisy-filled society.

The reason that there are over 7 billion DIFFERENT people in this world (even identical twins still have specific genetic differences) is that life is NOT one-size-fits-all, and there are (for those who prefer to be “biblical”) many paths to paradise. In effect, there are potentially over 7 billion different solutions/ideas for every single problem or situation.

There are hardly any (if ever any) guarantees in life, and what works for the goose would not necessarily work for the gander. About as many relationships have turned out great as have turned sour for people who slept on the first date and for those who did not. So instead of forming ZOMBIES and regurgitating crammed religious/fake morality dogma, find and know YOURSELF first and thereafter do what works for YOU!
>

The kind of conversations we still have here in surprising...
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Biglittlelois(f): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Process of elimination.
Why stay with a n*gga if he is terrible in bed?

Regardless, sex at first date doesn't portray dignity.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Biglittlelois(f): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
in what way?

Self preservation and dignity......

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by CosmicPhoenix: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
are you serious? undecided those who have sex on the first date are no different from those who do it later

Biglittlelois:

Self preservation and dignity......
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by stanliwiser: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Did the relationship not work out because of the sex they had on the first date? Or because of something else?
I try not to do that though but if many of guys I know sleep with a girl on first date, what they usually tell me is that the girl is an ashana(loose). Most guys are wired to think this way. Don't try it even if the love is genuine.I warn you.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Magnoliaa(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
stanliwiser:
I try not to do that though but if many of guys I know sleep with a girl on first date, what they usually tell me is that the girl is an ashana(loose). Most guys are wired to think this way. Don't try it even if the love is genuine.I warn you.

Ok.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Biglittlelois(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
are you serious? undecided those who have sex on the first date are no different from those who do it later

d

That is your own perspective.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by CosmicPhoenix: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
no,that is the perspective of logic
Biglittlelois:
d

That is your own perspective.....
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Biglittlelois(f): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
no,that is the perspective of logic

Okay

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by MissRaine69(f): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Regardless, sex at first date doesn't portray dignity.....
That is your opinion and it matters not.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Biglittlelois(f): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

That is your opinion and it matters not.

It matters not to you, so move right on when next you see my opinion .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.