Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,855 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (47031 Views)

Candidlady Is Now Happily Married. Praise The Lord Sombori / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by poweredcom(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2019
All ladies happiness is in their slutness
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Benjaminbassey1:
see this one wey them don f**k even at first sight tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
YOu are xtreemlyyyyy wicke chaiiiiiii

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by BIXYBABE: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Even if u spread it on d 30th day, if both of u didnt marry, na wash

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Duru009(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Whether you have sex on the first date or the last date...

What keeps a MAN is not SEX but CHARACTER !
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Platony(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Cioccolata:
Only a whoŕe will spread her legs on a first date.

Pretenders,....Keep deceiving yaself!! Keep being single. undecided

If u like save it for 5months, if d guy wants to run, he will still run.

Na character men der find, no be even sex!!
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Platony(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But seriously, why would a lady spread her legs on a first date? It doesn't make sense.

If there's a chemistry between them,....it's no Big deal.

What about those that kept it away for weeks, months. Did d guys end up marrying them??
It's a probability game! It's a gamble!!!
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by citruslimited(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2019
What a shameful world, so sex is now so common and no longer ment for married people.

May God have mercy on us
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by sonia321: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes you meet someone for the first time and its like you have known that person for years, why then pretend. If your cool to have sex with the guy on your first day don't pretend go ahead my dear.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
erico2k2:

Like I said try having this talk with your papa, you go know if you firm enough to talk put 4 this matter

Okay, I will get back to you. I am going to try it grin grin

My name is Dimeji by the way. You? cheesy
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Okay, I will get back to you. I am going to try it grin grin

My name is Dimeji by the way. You? cheesy
My name is senior BROSS
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
citruslimited:
What a shameful world, so sex is now so common and no longer ment for married people.

May God have mercy on us
Good morning
So U jst wake up to this reality
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
erico2k2:
My name is senior BROSS

Nice to meet you, Senior grin
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by victorian(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
There is nothing wrong spreading those legs apart on first date .

But my issue is: im meeting this guy , a stranger for the first time, trying to figure out his mentality if it clicks with mine , and perhaps we clicl there and then but spreading my cute legs for sex on first date? Cmon! You are still a stranger biko.

It takes some days of several chats, phone calls , hanging out with lots of teases for my brain to reboot about sex. Not just outright sex , its boring !!!!!!! Making out on first date..so boring!

Anyways she try. Everyone is wired differently sha
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Ijaya123: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Benjaminbassey1:
until she dry your pocket with her hungry empty stomach... U guest some of you are not reasonable enough to know that either first or last it makes no different, what is important is ur attitude towards the guy.. Learn becos some men here are still thinking like woman..

You're simply not making any sense. No offence intended.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Realanre(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigeria belongs to all of us. Ignorance is the bedrock of poverty. Own your own piece of Nigeria now by buying a plot of Land where the ROI is 500% annually. Contact Realanre for the real estate deals of the century: Prosperity Gardens Ibeju Lekki is the future Lagos. Buy a plot at just 650k and get free deed, survey, and architectural drawing for your project! Buy 2 plots and get 1 plot free! Don’t tell anyone because they will ask you” what the hell are you waiting for?”

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by janefblog: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Timi Dakolo flashes huge eggplant in new photos

See more photos here.....https://janefblog.com/7684-2timi-dakolo-flashes-huge-eggplant-in-new-photo/

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Dessy96: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ibeekaay:

Well, i for one, do not think that a woman of value would stoop so low to have sex on the first date
We all have different ideologies though
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:

She made it seem as if its a better decision than waiting... And I say it's wrong.... The chances of getting married to a guy after banging him on the first date is far lesser than on a later date
She didn't make it seem so...she only narrates her experience.

You are wrong! THE ONLY TIME A GUY LEAVES AFTER SEX IS IF HE NEVER DUMPED. HAVE SEEN VIRGIN DUMPED SEVERALLY. WHETHER FIRST DATE OR NOT SEX IS NOT DETERMINANT OF THE FUTURE OF A RELATIONSHIP (EXCEPT OF COURSE THE IS NO GENUINE FEELING INVOLVED)
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not all sex on first date is bad
When is sex on first date bad, and when is it not?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

20 years

So what's up?

And look, I am not trying to praise myself here, that because I am still a virgin, I am better than others. I did not paint myself as such; you were the one even asking. If not, I would not have shared all these details. Everyone has his/her flaws. But we must continue to point out these flaws and correct ourselves if we want to be better humans and make the world a better place.
What anyone wants to do with his or her body is not your business!Sex before marriage doesn't make one good or bad! Point out what flaws? Religion and primitive norms imposed those rules on people.... check out developed countries,are their girls not less consecutive than us?
Don't tag a thing bad because your values forbids them..else vegans will call our eating of meat bad
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Werwolf: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But seriously, why would a lady spread her legs on a first date? It doesn't make sense.

thank u
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

What anyone wants to do with his or her body is not your business!Sex before marriage doesn't make one good or bad! Point out what flaws? Religion and primitive norms imposed those rules on people.... check out developed countries,are their girls not less consecutive than us?
Don't tag a thing bad because your values forbids them..else vegans will call our eating of meat bad

'Do not tag a thing bad because your value forbids them.'

Dear daughter grin My values forbid that someone takes from another person's possession, something called stealing.

Does that mean I should not tag stealing a bad thing?

You say take a look at developed countries, are their girls not less consecutive than ours?

Dear, the factors that contribute to development such as knowledge, hardwork etc are different from what is in discourse here. They might be less conservative but they do possess qualities that has helped fhem build their nations over the years.

We might be more conservative here but we lack many qualities required for development. Bad and corrupt leaders, corrupt citizens, laziness, tribalism, etc. These factors are causing us to be slow in progress when it comes to development.

so let us not bring the matter of development here because having sex before marriage is a personal moral thing which has little or nothing to do with development.

So kindly answer my first question. My values forbid stealing. Are you implying I should not say that stealing is bad?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by America001: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gisters:
Ladies who have sex on their first date with a guy are generally regarded as loose but society is silent about a man who has sex with a lady on their first date.

A happily married mother however says she had sex on the first date and everything turned out fine.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/lady-who-had-sex-on-first-date-says-she-is-now-happily-married-with-a-child

Adhiambo?
Is she from Kenya?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Sniper101(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
My take on the matter is: in this 21st century, it doesn't really count wheather you lash on your 1st date or on your 11th date.

A man who's intentions wasn't really to 'stay' with you will still leave you. It wouldn't matter to him that it took you a day or a month before you gave "it" up to him.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

'Do not tag a thing bad because your value forbids them.'

Dear daughter grin My values forbid that someone takes from another person's possession, something called stealing.

Does that mean I should not tag stealing a bad thing?

You say take a look at developed countries, are their girls not less consecutive than ours?

Dear, the factors that contribute to development such as knowledge, hardwork etc are different from what is in discourse here. They might be less conservative but they do possess qualities that has helped fhem build their nations over the years.

We might be more conservative here but we lack many qualities required for development. Bad and corrupt leaders, corrupt citizens, laziness, tribalism, etc. These factors are causing us to be slow in progress when it comes to development.

so let us not bring the matter of development here because having sex before marriage is a personal moral thing which has little or nothing to do with development.

So kindly answer my first question. My values forbid stealing. Are you implying I should not say that stealing is bad?
You used your gun to shoot yourself by saying "sex before marriage is a personal moral..."
Damn! No offense,your comparison with stealing doesn't make sense. Stealing is dispossessing someone of what belongs to him/her. It is a universal law. It is objective that stealing is frowned out.
How can you compare that to two consensual adults making themselves happy by having sex with no one being hurt?

As to your question, stealing is BAD because it is an offense to dispossess someone of what rightly belongs to him/her...
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You used your gun to shoot yourself by saying "sex before marriage is a personal moral..."
Damn! No offense,your comparison with stealing doesn't make sense. Stealing is dispossessing someone of what belongs to him/her. It is a universal law. It is objective that stealing is frowned out.
How can you compare that to two consensual adults making themselves happy by having sex with no one being hurt?

As to your question, stealing is BAD because it is an offense to dispossess someone of what rightly belongs to him/her...

Okay! It is a personal thing.

First, I want to commend your seemingly sophisticated sense of reasoning. I like it grin

I also want to appreciate taking your time to converse with me.

Now, since you are deeming it free of blame because it is a personal thing, let me ask you.

If someone takes drugs, this is something personal right? When the drug starts taking ill effects on him, what message does that give? It simply means that taking drugs is a bad thing, hence the negative effects it has on him. So should I not tag this a bad thing because it is personal?

Okay! Let me take it this way. If someone takes a knife and starts cutting himself, this is harming his body, isn't it? But it is a personal thing because it is his own body. But he is causing harm to himself, which means that act is a bad thing. Should I say because he does it to his own body, it is not worth condemning?

Let us even reason it this way. Someone signed up to get a degree in an institution and is even sponsoring himself to school. If he does not attend lectures, does not do assignments, does not do tests and does not write exams all for no reason. And he needs that degree and has spent some money as tuition fees and others. This unseriousness of his and wasting of money is actually a personal thing right; it is his money, his degree; his life. But if we reason it, that is certainly a foolish thing to do for he is harming himself by wasting money and then not striving to get the degree that he needs. If you happen to meet such person, pls be sincere, what will you think of him? Is it because it is a personal thing, that attitude should not be condemned?

Dear, it is not only when an act affects others is when it can be tagged a bad thing. If an action brings negative effect, whether it affects oneself or others, it is a bad thing.

I do not know what you are; I mean your religious beliefs. But as for the Islam that I practise, we have been told in Shariah that 'there should be no harming neither should there be reciprocating harm.'

Having sex outside the boundaries of marriage is sure something that is bad because of its effect. What is the greatest factors that contribute to the spread of STDs? Imagine meeting someone on first date and having sex with someone carrying a disease? How are illegitimate children bred?

Perhaps, you might say they now use condom to prevent all that. But the negatives are beyond that.

It is how we understand life that determines. Although, this does not imply that all understandings are right. If we are all having contradictory opinions, then wr cannot all be correct. So do not let us play the cards of 'let us do it as we understand life or as we deem it right'. Human beings are creations in this life and this life is something that is too complex for the human mind to fathom. We met ourselves in this world; we are not the creators. So this means how knowledge and understanding of life is very limited. Therefore, it is not something wise to leave humans with the task of deciding what is right or wrong. If we did so, the people who sleep with animals, the people who eat human flesh and so on, will deem their acts right because it suits them. So it is someone who is the creator of life and understands life far better than we do is the one who is in the best position to decide what is right or wrong and that is God. And he has deemed that sex before marriage is fornication and is forbidden. I just hope I am not talking to an atheist grin Because we would have to go a whole different way.

So if having sex before marriage is sinning, then that is the greatest harm one can bring upon himself. Because sinning incurs God's wrath and punishment which is the most severe.

Now I am not a saint and I am not trying to be acting holier-than-thou that is why I said earlier that we all have flaws. Perhaps, that is why u find offense in what I said because you think I am acting like I am better than all those who did it. But even if all humans are doing it, what is bad is bad. In fact, there are some things I know is bad but I do. But I will still regard them as bad. That is my message.

And the issue of this fornication goes beyond just sin and beyond diseases and illegitimate children.

It leaves psychological effects as well. How do u think a lady who was slept with and dumped will feel about herself? If you meet a man today, he sleeps with you and leave you, you meet another, he does the same, you meet like seven other ones, they do the same, my dear, will that not cause you to look like a public property? This is the reality of this action.

So dear, it is bad. It is fornication and it is forbidden. Even if I ever do this in my life, I will still always say it is bad.

I hope to hear from you again and pardon me if there is anything in my message that annoys you and kindly me point out where I have gone wrong.

Hoping to hear from you grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by frankkydee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Uchenduin:

Oga stop all these pretence .

Are you a saint?

Please we are all sinners.

You are not having sex don't make you righteous and don't guarantee you heaven.

Admit it.

Well then, should we keep on sinning so that God can show us more and more of his wonderful grace? Romans 6:1
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Mac2016(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:

She made it seem as if its a better decision than waiting... And I say it's wrong.... The chances of getting married to a guy after banging him on the first date is far lesser than on a later date
Wanna chat with you.. How could that be soon?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by CosmicPhoenix: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
in what way?

Biglittlelois:

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Omudia11: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2019
And woman no be woman? Lmao grin
erico2k2:

man nah Man ohhhh grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / Check Out This Beautiful Osogbo Pre-wedding Photos / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.