Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity (23844 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Maybe I need to write Seun to request that he adds a voice note uploading feature to the site.

Do you know that when you deactivated your account after that BBA e pain me no be small?

Stop lying. Hahaha.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Stop lying. Hahaha.

Seriously mehn. That stuff mash up my mind, for real. You just disappeared without warning.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Seriously mehn. That stuff mash up my mind, for real. You just disappeared without warning.

Awwww, sorry lol. Plush we were getting to know each other if I still remember correctly wink tongue
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, sorry lol. Plush we were getting to know each other if I still remember correctly wink tongue

I thought we were getting to know each other. I was having fun and I was under the impression that it was mutual. Then you did not want me to PM you. Next thing I knew, it was a Houdini something. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I thought we were getting to know each other. I was having fun and I was under the impression that it was mutual. Then you did not want me to PM you. Next thing I knew, it was a Houdini something. Lol

You still remember Okon? I believe that's what his name was. Anyways, when I 1st registered here, I used my real email address which has my name & surname. He warned me about it, so I got scared & quickly deleted that account soon afterwards. I didn't really think much about it at the time. I was simply trying to protect my identity.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You still remember Okon? I believe that's what his name was. Anyways, when I 1st registered here, I used my real email address which has my name & surname. He warned me about it, so I got scared & quickly deleted that account soon afterwards. I didn't really think much about it at the time. I was simply trying to protect my identity.

I can't remember him. Did I give you any fraudster vibes though? You know people can't still access your email without you giving them permission sha?
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I can't remember him. Did I give you any fraudster vibes though? You know people can't still access your email without you giving them permission sha?

Okon was very active in the BBA thread. I'm surprised you don't remember him. Back then I was still new on this site & didn't care much about making any real friends on NL. Hence I just deleted without much consideration.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Okon was very active in the BBA thread. I'm surprised you don't remember him. Back then I was still new on this site & didn't care much about making any real friends on NL. Hence I just deleted without much consideration.

I think my memory of people just faded gradually with time. Most people I remember I do because I followed them at one point or the other.

So what's your stance on making real friends on NL these days?
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I think my memory of people just faded gradually with time. Most people I remember I do because I followed them at one point or the other.

So what's your stance on making real friends on NL these days?

Of course I've made some real friends over time. Jaqenhgar being my oldest & truest friend I met here. It's not an easy feat though because you can't trust everyone you meet online. That's the part I still struggle with.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Of course I've made some real friends over time. Jaqenhgar being my oldest & truest friend I met here. It's not an easy feat though because you can't trust everyone you meet online. That's the part I still struggle with.

I wish for this rare privilege to be extended to me, mademoiselle. I have been wanting it for half a decade.

Although I can't access the email address attached to this Nairaland account. I can give you another email of mine.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I wish for this rare privilege to be extended to me, mademoiselle. I have been wanting it for half a decade.

Although I can't access the email address attached to this Nairaland account. I can give you another email of mine.

Goan sleep lol.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Goan sleep lol.

Will I get it in dream land?

Alright see you later. Sleep tight.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Goan sleep lol.

I have done as you commanded. Good morning.
What reward do the meek get?

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I have done as you commanded. Good morning.
What reward do the meek get?

I'm having a network problem. Good afternoon kiss

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good afternoon.
Are you browsing with your phone or a Computer?
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

how are ya sis grin

been thinking about you.... hit me an e-mail and tell me how the load is now... are you feeling better? kiss

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Good afternoon.
Are you browsing with your phone or a Computer?

Both interchangeably.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Guest007:

how are ya sis grin

been thinking about you.... hit me an e-mail and tell me how the load is now... are you feeling better? kiss

Where have you been m? Sure, I'll hit you up later.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Both interchangeably.

Okay.

Xhosa babe, shey you prefer me to communicate through snail mail, abi?

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Check mail
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Where have you been m? Sure, I'll hit you up later.

cool.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
call us names but the fact remains. The best Hip Hop resides in SA. So are the best house DJ's , the best vocalists, the best pop, rock, afro soul, jazz etc. The most Grammy decorated country in Africa

Take Cassper's compliment and stop always comparing yourselves to us, it's annoying

The best hip hop is American. That faux American screech your people call hip hop (a spit on the genre) shows your lack of creativity outside of chasing America like the desperate wannabes you are. Nobody is checking for SA pop, rock and jazz either apart from in your townships
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians will always find an opportunity to throw shade at anyone and anything even when someone is actually complimenting. How on earth can you be called *envious" when you are complimenting?

When your whole persona revolves around your obsession with Nigeria, why won't you be called out for the envious creature you are? a.k.a may not be particularly jealous here but when Nigerians encounter bitter souls like you, no wonder we'd be suspicious of your "compliments".
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you only have one sound and one genre and anyone doing something else is not successful, hence why even your rappers change genres cause the market demands them to do Afrobeat or whatever you call it. In SA it doesn't matter what genre you make you still find success.

Do you define success in South Africa by being the soundtrack to a local ghetto party?
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
everyone on the world envies you and I'm yet to know what exactly it is that we envy

Does that wonder of yours explain why you live on this site? Interesting.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by IronGalaxy: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019

Does that wonder of yours explain why you live on this site? Interesting.
I live in Johannesburg thank you.

You live in the planet of the apes

2 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by IronGalaxy: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019

Do you define success in South Africa by being the soundtrack to a local ghetto party?
don't know you tell me. Is wealth created by ingesting someone's body organs? No wonder the likes of Beyonce won't dare set foot over there. You'll eat em

2 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by IronGalaxy: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2019

When your whole persona revolves around your obsession with Nigeria, why won't you be called out for the envious creature you are? a.k.a may not be particularly jealous here but when Nigerians encounter bitter souls like you, no wonder we'd be suspicious of your "compliments".
You won't see a South African forum talks about Nigeria the way this forum talks about South Africans. It's always a "South African man this, A South African that" , you even create fake threads about us. Who's obsessed with who?

2 Likes

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by IronGalaxy: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2019

The best hip hop is American. That faux American screech your people call hip hop (a spit on the genre) shows your lack of creativity outside of chasing America like the desperate wannabes you are. Nobody is checking for SA pop, rock and jazz either apart from in your townships
the best Hip hop is American is goes without saying, our hip hop is also some of the best in the world, don't care what you think. You say this because your own hip hop industry is in shambles and your people can't rap to save their lives. If your own hip hop was at our standard trust me you would be barking like rabid dogs reminding everyone. That's your modus operandi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man / Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) / Tiktoker Esther Raphael Aka Buba Girl Leak More Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.