Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity (23843 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I find that I am better with one-liners.
That's why I am more of a poetry than a prose person.
I like to communicate with innuendos. I like to say a lot with very few words.

So you don't consider yourself a blabbermouth? grin
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

So what are the weaknesses of Geminis?

Two-faced...from my own experience. Shallow. Flighty. Disloyal. Moody. Crazy.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Water signs are sometimes hard to relate to because they're the opposite of air sign. We're "unemotional" or more driven by logic than emotions

I agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Two-faced...from my own experience. Shallow. Flighty. Disloyal. Moody. Crazy.

Disloyal and shallow do not describe me at all.
I can be moody sometimes though.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you don't consider yourself a blabbermouth? grin

Not anywhere near Trump.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Disloyal and shallow do not describe me at all.
I can be moody sometimes though.

Lol, are you sure about that? Sometimes people may not notice or see certain traits in themselves.

One time a friend of mine called me selfish lol. I nearly lost my mind when she said it because I'm too giving of my time etc. But she gave me a few instances & examples of my selfish acts that don't relate to the things I pride myself on. Like my disinterest when she talks about her relationships nonstop & yet I could talk about my own issues until I'm hoarse lol. It was then that I realized I can be selfish & self-centered sometimes tongue
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Not anywhere near Trump.

Haaaaaa.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, are you sure about that? Sometimes people may not notice or see certain traits in themselves.

One time a friend of mine called me selfish lol. I nearly lost my mind when she said it because I'm too giving of my time etc. But she gave me a few instances & examples of my selfish acts that don't relate to the things I pride myself on. Like my disinterest when she talks about her relationships nonstop & yet I could talk about my own issues until I'm hoarse lol. It was then that I realized I can be selfish & self-centered sometimes tongue

Loyalty I think is the one quality that makes a man a man. If you are not loyal especially to the people that matter to you, you should not call yourself a man.

I understand though that people may want it expressed in areas that you personally may not consider important.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And I have never been called shallow in my entire life. Quite often I have heard the opposite.
But you see I did not say anything about the other negative qualities you listed.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 5:45am On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Loyalty I think is the one quality that makes a man a man. If you are not loyal especially to the people that matter to you, you should not call yourself a man.

I understand though that people may want it expressed in areas that you personally may not consider important.

Hmmmm...what's your definition of loyal?

Good morning, btw. Sorry I fell asleep midst our conversation last night.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 5:50am On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

And I have never been called shallow in my entire life. Quite often I have heard the opposite.
But you see I did not say anything about the other negative qualities you listed.

So you're two-faced? tongue
Shallow could also mean emotionally. As in, you rarely "delve that deep" & prefer to be superficial because too much anything makes you feel uncomfortable or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good morning. Nature is Lord over everyone.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you're two-faced? tongue
Shallow could also mean emotionally. As in, you rarely "delve that deep" & prefer to be superficial because too much anything makes you feel uncomfortable or whatever.

I am not two-faced but that's how some persons see being neutral. I can get along with people who can't get along with each other. There are people who expect you to be enemies with their enemies because you are friends with them.

Emotionally, I can be an iceberg floating on water. What you see may be just the tip. I might be perceived easily as shallow because of that.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Loyalty means not forgetting how important a person is to you. Being consistent in wishing and working for their best interests.

With my male friends it means NEVER desiring their woman or a woman I know they have interest in. It also means not going for someone they have history with. When there is an opportunity to make money and together, as long as there's won't be any clashes as a result, I should remember them first.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I am not two-faced but that's how some persons see being neutral. I can get along with people who can't get along with each other. There are people who expect you to be enemies with their enemies because you are friends with them.

Emotionally, I can be an iceberg floating on water. What you see may be just the tip. I might be perceived easily as shallow because of that.

I agree with you 100% on both points. I'm the same way.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Loyalty means not forgetting how important a person is to you. Being consistent in wishing and working for their best interests.

With my male friends it means NEVER desiring their woman or a woman I know they have interest in. It also means not going for someone they have history with. When there is an opportunity to make money and together, as long as there's won't be any clashes as a result, I should remember them first.

You sound like a good person smiley
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You sound like a good person smiley

Thanks.

What does loyalty mean to you?

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Thanks.

What does loyalty mean to you?

If I consider someone a friend or whatever, I become their eyes, ear...everything. I'll defend you in your absence, but I'm not one to fight your battles for you in your presence. I'm loyal but I'm not anyone's sidekick lol. How I am in your face, is exactly how I am behind your back. So, no backbiting or shadiness. I'm trustworthy. I almost never date more than one person at a time, but I'm capable of emotional cheating lol. I just don't sleep around. I guess you can say I'm faithful to an extent. To be frank, my loyalty depends on many things because it certainly isn't blind.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

If I consider someone a friend or whatever, I become their eyes, ear...everything. I'll defend you in your absence, but I'm not one to fight your battles for you in your presence. I'm loyal but I'm not anyone's sidekick lol. How I am in your face, is exactly how I am behind your back. So, no backbiting or shadiness. I'm trustworthy. I almost never date more than one person at a time, but I'm capable of emotional cheating lol. I just don't sleep around. I guess you can say I'm faithful to an extent. To be frank, my loyalty depends on many things because it certainly isn't blind.

Blind loyalty does not make sense. That one is being bewitched lol.

How do you choose who to be loyal to?
Mine kinda grows with time.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Blind loyalty does not make sense. That one is being bewitched lol.

How do you choose who to be loyal to?
Mine kinda grows with time.

Exactly!

Well like I said, it depends on many things. If you're loyal to me, I'm loyal to you. I'm fair. I treat people how they treat me. I have been loyal to people who weren't loyal to me though, but I switch as soon as I realize where I stand with them. It's strange because if I made a promise to you, I keep it even when we're no longer on good terms. IDK why. Like I'm not someone that'll air all your dirty laundry because we're no longer an item or whatever.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly!

Well like I said, it depends on many things. If you're loyal to me, I'm loyal to you. I'm fair. I treat people how they treat me. I have been loyal to people who weren't loyal to me though, but I switch as soon as I realize where I stand with them. It's strange because if I made a promise to you, I keep it even when we're no longer on good terms. IDK why. Like I'm not someone that'll air all your dirty laundry because we're no longer an item or whatever.

For me it's like I am a bank and every person is an account holder. As they make loyalty deposits through the things they do or don't do, thats how their importance grows with me.
There are people who can just make a huge deposit at once that wows you, but more often than not, its little deposits that build up to make a person worthy of my complete loyalty. I have one or two friends now who can get away with many things most people won't get away with because of such loyalty deposits they've made before.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

For me it's like I am a bank and every person is an account holder. As they make loyalty deposits through the things they do or don't do, thats how their importance grows with me.
There are people who can just make a huge deposit at once that wows you, but more often than not, its little deposits that build up to make a person worthy of my complete loyalty. I have one or two friends now who can get away with many things most people won't get away with because of such loyalty deposits they've made before.

What a lovely description. I get it. How long have you been friends?

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We've been friends for like twelve years.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How's Xhosa pronounced?
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

We've been friends for like twelve years.

Wow, it's been a while. Gotta run. Talk to you later.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, it's been a while. Gotta run. Talk to you later.

Alright. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

How's Xhosa pronounced?

With a tongue click at the back of your mouth. Example, "Mtcheeew" is made with the front part of your mouth/teeth, now try to do it with the back teeth & you'll get a sound similar to how we pronounce "X".
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

With a tongue click at the back of your mouth. Example, "Mtcheeew" is made with the front part of your mouth/teeth, now try to do it with the back teeth & you'll get a sound similar to how we pronounce "X".

Okay, I think I get it. What's then the function of the "H" after the "X". If there was no "H" there how would it be pronounced?
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Okay, I think I get it. What's then the function of the "H" after the "X". If there was no "H" there how would it be pronounced?

The "H" you make an exhaling type of sound, without it, then it'd sound different I guess.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The "H" you make an exhaling type of sound, without it, then it'd sound different I guess.

But are there Xhosa words that have letter "X" without "H" following it? If so, how's the "X" pronounced.

There is no letter "X" in the Yoruba alphabet. I also think it is not needed in the English alphabet.
Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by XhosaNostra(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

But are there Xhosa words that have letter "X" without "H" following it? If so, how's the "X" pronounced.

There is no letter "X" in the Yoruba alphabet. I also think it is not needed in the English alphabet.

Yes, there are. You pronounce it in the manner I told you. Perhaps you should listen to how it's pronounced online because I don't know how to explain it eloquently.

1 Like

Re: Cassper Nyovest Hails Nigerian Music Industry For Their Unity by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes, there are. You pronounce it in the manner I told you. Perhaps you should listen to how it's pronounced online because I don't know how to explain it eloquently.

Maybe I need to write Seun to request that he adds a voice note uploading feature to the site.

Do you know that when you deactivated your account after that BBA e pain me no be small?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man / Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) / Tiktoker Esther Raphael Aka Buba Girl Leak More Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.