Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (51992 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by YouareaBITCH(f): 3:53am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=lefulefu post=80883888]is ned nwoko muscular cheesy?
is tinubu muscular?
is cheif razak okoya muscular cheesy?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
u are keeping fit to look good and to be healthy not to get laid.[/quote

Is davido muscular?
Is Wizkid muscular?
Is oshomole muscular?
Is Atiku muscular?
Don’t have a misplaced proirity oh grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Useku(m): 4:04am On Aug 04, 2019
boban007:
if that's true all the night club bouncers for don collect all the girls.naija girls no even know they exist.money for hand back for ground is the only language naija babes understand.

Wrong!

They get laid like kilode.

Peckers comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Juliearth(f): 4:34am On Aug 04, 2019
bookyp19:
I used to be a very muscular guy and I just realized that most of the ladies I got down with were kind of attracted to my physique.

There was a particular lady I approached in native and she snubbed me only for her to see me coming from the gym in singlets and since then she's been tripping big time.

After getting a job I stopped going to the gym and I just realize I don't command attention again. I always feel its girls that need good physique and guys need the money but what do I know.

It may for some, but definitely not all. Some of us prefer men with "muscular" IQ than muscular physique.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by jhubril(m): 4:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Muscle ko muzu ni. I'm average when it comes to physique but still get the attention I want from girls. I'm beautiful aand this makes me desirable to my gf.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by linearity: 5:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you..... good luck though, in your quest

Oh boy! How I wish I had read your post before now or you had posted long before now.

Here are mine on my 777 days fast and I still don’t know sh1t about what women want in a man.

Should I give up now? Because the other person that asked me to embank on this fast, said I will get the revelation on the 1000th day of my fast.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by JimD(m): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Its a Martian-Venus thing. This is based on scientific research - real life couples and primates.

If you have big money, but not the looks, you'll attract moderately fine women - probably a 7 or 8. (Regina Daniels-7; Lara Fortes - 8 cool
If you have average money, but not the looks, you'll attract ugly women.
If you have average money, and average looks, you can still attract moderately fine women - 7 or 8. But you'll attract mostly 5 and 6.
If you have no money, but the looks, you'll attract ugly women.
If you have the looks, average money, you'll attract a 7 or 8.
If you have big money, average looks, you'll attract 8s and 9$. (This is good)
If you have big money and the looks, you can get any woman you want in this life - the 9s and 10s. Case in point: Ronaldo

This will also be dependent on how self-dependent the woman is.

That's why a rich old woman will date a poor, muscular or a poor, fine guy.

And a rich old man will not even look the side of the rich old woman but will rather date a poor model.

Supplement man for woman in the above equations and it still works.

Average money, big money is left to you to define.
Looks mean physique, carriage and comeliness.

This is all the datingdrills you need.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by flowx(m): 5:49am On Aug 04, 2019
iLegendd:

I hate when people talk too much about money whenever the topic involves relationship, fitness, or 6 packs. Money money money. embarassed

That's what Nigerian women want.

Regina Daniel wouldn't have dreamt of Ned Nwoko without money.

Money answereth all things!
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2019
linearity:

Oh boy! How I wish I had read your post before now or you had posted long before now.

Here are mine on my 777 days fast and I still don’t know sh1t about what women want in a man.

Should I give up now? Because the other person that asked me to embank on this fast, said I will get the revelation on the 1000th day of my fast.
lol, SERIOUSLY? Goddam. Understanding women is truly one of the great mysteries of life. I SIMPLY REST MY CASE. INFACT BROS, I GIVE UP. NO BE EVERYTHING PERSIN GO DISCOVER FOR LIFE �
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by deebrain(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2019
To a large extent, YES.

And people just quoting the "does Tinubu or Okoya have muscles?" are just denying that fact because personally, they don't work out. In particular, Tinubu had a good physique as a youngster. Trim.

Just as you work hard to stand out in your profession or whatsoever you do, KEEP YOUR BODY ATTRACTIVE AS WELL.

You may not be over the limit muscular dude, but take care of yourself and your looks. We should not keep body shamming out of shape ladies, and guys are now looking pregnant now!

Later you will complain online that upon all the love and money you gave your girl or wife, she is f***** another dude.

5 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by showafrica(m): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
guy, you can quote me on this one. Understanding women and what they want in a man would require you to engage in a dry fast that would last at least 677 days. After u manage to survive, I believe that all the answers u seek would be revealed to you..... good luck though, in your quest

Lol, oboy you finish talk here..

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Demzlent(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Psychologically women want power and security. So in some women money will give them both in some,good physique and in some position will give them,that is why they run after successfull men, rich men, campus cultists,politicians, celebrities, criminals,muscular men etc. So as a man, you must possess something that will give the woman power and security

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2019
HealingHeart:

When they meet you, they'll look at your face first, then your body. If they like what they see, they'll be attracted to you. Of course, if they are in a hurry to settle down, your financial status may hurt your chances with them.

Let's be frank, money is important in a relationship. But you need to have the looks that attract women, otherwise you're no different from a sugar daddy.

Guy if you park correct car, den no go too look ya face o.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Bigprick9inches: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2019
yes o a muscular bank account will open the legs of 90% of naija babes. go and gym your bank account brother. lift iron to stay fit and healthy not to attract them girls. Attracting girls is the added advantage
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by RoseyJ: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2019
nonsense. does muscles pay bills? lazy youths everwhere
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by TheKingMurphy: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Most women don't bring anything apart from sex to a relationship or marriage. Selfish beings.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by bennynaza(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2019
catwalq:
Its all in your head.

Exactly
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XTHRONE(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2019
HealingHeart:

Regina Daniels is an exceptional case, an arranged marriage to a politician for that matter. Do you really think that Regina prefers to make love and have babies with the old man, rather than her younger ex? Money can buy a woman's body, but not her heart. Regina's heart is still with her ex.

https://www.ghpage.com/regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina-birthday-message-photo/87157/

True what you said, but who cares about the heart when u have her body, abi they do use their heart for anything, When u have money , after sex with a woman I wonder her other usefulness
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by HealingHeart(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2019
XTHRONE:

True what you said, but who cares about the heart when u have her body, abi they do use their heart for anything, When u have money , after sex with a woman I wonder her other usefulness

Then why not just hire prostitutes any time you want sex? Why waste your resources, feeding and clothing some woman who thinks about her ex during sex with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XTHRONE(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2019
HealingHeart:

Then why not just hire prostitutes any time you want sex? Why waste your resources, feeding and clothing some woman who thinks about her ex during sex with you?

We ain't talking about prostitutes yet, they have their work, not every one can patronize hoes. even at that prostitute have boy friends,
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by bluefilm: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2019
lefulefu:
u seem not to understand mecheesy. I am saying its foolish going to the gym just because u want to get pussy. The reason of going to the gym is to be physically fit and ur body to be disease free NOT FOR PUSSY. There are ten thousand and one benefits u get from physical exercise which surpasses getting pussy and dats what i am trying to tell op. Even if u have a pot belly and u unfit u can still get any woman u want with a little money but with exercise and physical fitness u less likely to have high blood pressure,type2 diabetes,obesity,anterosclerosis and other diseases that come with being too sedentary plus a toned appearance. So u see where i am getting at? Be physically fit cos u want to be healthy and not because u want to lick kphekus.

I perfectly understand you.

But the thing is that, just like in most things in this life, there's always a reason why people do what they do, and even possibly more reasons behind the MAIN reason why they do those things.

Some of these reasons might not even be clear to them, themselves.

Take going to school for example.

People say they go to school to get some knowledge and be educated, but then, if you look at it closely, these people simply go to school so that they can get a job!!!

So, if I go to gym so that I can look fit and at the same time, improve my chances of getting a pussy or pussies to scatter, who are you to tell me I am not on the right path? grin wink

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by ebuclassic18(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Women that don't know what they want
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by boomssey(f): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Well just like a woman's 8 figure attracts men,so does a man's 6packs.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by babyfaceafrica: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2019
HealingHeart:

Regina Daniels is an exceptional case, an arranged marriage to a politician for that matter. Do you really think that Regina prefers to make love and have babies with the old man, rather than her younger ex? Money can buy a woman's body, but not her heart. Regina's heart is still with her ex.

https://www.ghpage.com/regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina-birthday-message-photo/87157/
who heart help?..face reality
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by babyfaceafrica: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2019
pansophist:

Let me put it this way.

If you table Ned Nwoko with his billions, and Flavour the musician (he is muscular), with billions as well, I'm sure we can all agree that the ladies will go for Flavour. To reach a factual result, you compare two equals.

Do you in good conscience, honestly, believe that if Ned Nwoko, as well as Oshiomole arent rich, those ladies will marry them? Also, if a younger and muscular guy like flavour has similar billions, will the ladies pass him for such old men?
no Nigerian lady will choose flavour over Ned ....
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Korllami007: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2019
HealingHeart:

This is not true. Can you solemnly swear that Oshomole or Ned Nwolo's wives are not gold diggers? If your babe is physically attracted to your looks, she won't leave you for a less attractive millionaire. Unless you are just terribly too broke and she needs to settle and start a family.

So, you mean all those girls that marry muscular guys don't cheat. undecided
Na potbelly guys go de nack your wife for money in hotel if you are broke. Go work for hotel and see how those big men de nack people's wives steadily.
Just de dia make nicker de wear you.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by eddybongo101: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
my broda, hustle make money. ur macho body go depreciate as u deh grow old, @ dat point nah ur handwork/skill/job go substain u..
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by babyfaceafrica: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There are women who u can never get with all the wealth in the world.

If u have been in the game long enough, u would easily understand what I said
those women are less than 1%
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Useku:

Wrong!
They get laid like kilode.
Peckers comes to mind.
they get laid with olosho..no what is big deal there.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by HealingHeart(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Korllami007:

So, you mean all those girls that marry muscular guys don't cheat. undecided

Muscle is not enough. Please see my new thread; Women Want Physically Attractive Males, Not Alpha Males

Your face, height, physique, and penis size are important areas. A man that does not meet the standard a woman demand in those areas will not stand a chance with her.

Na potbelly guys go de nack your wife for money in hotel if you are broke. Go work for hotel and see how those big men de nack people's wives steadily.
Just de dia make nicker de wear you.

Gold diggers. My advice is for men looking for meaningful relationship or marriage. If all you want is to get laid, then why not hire hookers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by crownedprinz(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2019
catwalq:
Its all in your head.
physique attracts ladies a lot
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
those women are less than 1%

From where u chase women (prostitutes), then less than 1%.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:

I disagree..
The topic is attractive traits, not parasitic leeching.
Do women like a man just because she wants her bills paid? Not all women are that insecure,some really want a good looking,healthy and fit guy. Otherwise,what they get is no different from a sugardaddy.

When I hear money,money,money on NL,I wonder where do these guys and girls meet themselves to be so focused on that singular trait. You better wakeup to reality.
PrecisionFx:

From where u chase women (prostitutes), then less than 1%.
luminouz:

I disagree..
The topic is attractive traits, not parasitic leeching.
Do women like a man just because she wants her bills paid? Not all women are that insecure,some really want a good looking,healthy and fit guy. Otherwise,what they get is no different from a sugardaddy.

When I hear money,money,money on NL,I wonder where do these guys and girls meet themselves to be so focused on that singular trait. You better wakeup to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.