Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,321 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (52060 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Big muscles usually equals to some barrel-chested oaf with a tinnnnny mind.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by nisai: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
grin grin grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by nisai: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Haba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
reminds me of johnny bravo

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Depressedkidd: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
HealingHeart:

@underlined is where the real problem with men lie. The idea that women don't care about your looks. Your physical look is most important to women.

If a woman sees you too fat, she won't be into you. Still, if you're too skinny, she also won't be into you. You need to lose the fat but add some muscle. Too much muscle though may detract some women.

So, yeah. Being muscular attract women. Besides muscles, there is a lot more in physical looks that may attract or detract women.
Exactly. Making money doesn't stop you from also being fit. It's not bad to be the complete package. Last last if it's only money you have she'll take the money and give to a guy that has muscle, and if it's only muscle you have she'll cheat on you with a guy that has money.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:43am On Aug 08, 2019
lefulefu:
reminds me of johnny bravo

Exactly lol.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Hullabaloon: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And a tiny dick too grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Hullabaloon:

And a tiny dick too grin

Lol, I've went that far so I wouldn't know.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Hullabaloon: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I've went that far so I wouldn't know.

Really? wink

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Really? wink

Lol, yeah. How do you sleep with someone who's stupid? I can't grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Hullabaloon: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, yeah. How do you sleep with someone who's stupid? I can't grin

Lol, seems like you are a sapiosexual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Lol, seems like you are a sapiosexual

I guess so smiley
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Hullabaloon: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I guess so smiley

Me too.

I can't stand a bland and banal conversation with any lady, no matter how beautiful she is.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Me too.

I can't stand a bland and banal conversation with any lady, no matter how beautiful she is.

I know what you mean. Looks are not everything. A person should also have a good head on their shoulders, not just bulging muscles & no sense. I'm very quick at picking stuff like that up lol. If I sense we're not on the same wavelength mentally, I don't care how hot you are, I lose interest immediately. It makes me wonder how people put up with people like that without feeling like they're in a torture chamber grin

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Hullabaloon: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I know what you mean. Looks are not everything. A person should also have a good head on their shoulders, not just bulging muscles & no sense. I'm very quick at picking stuff like that up lol. If I sense we're not on the same wavelength mentally, I don't care how hot you are, I lose interest immediately. It makes me wonder how people put up with people like that without feeling like they're in a torture chamber grin

Lol at the 'emboldened' . Like attracts like, as they say.

Currently, there's a curvy lady that has quite taken a shine to me.

Well rounded hips, Full spilling boo'bs; which complements her overall physique. She's every regular guy's dream.

But when I chat with her on whatsapp, I don't feel any form of connection whatsoever. I won't say she's dumb, but all the same, chatting with her is not intellectually stimulating. She's simply not witty, neither can she sustain a convo.

Made me withdraw from her, much to the chagrin of my guys. cry

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Lol at the 'emboldened' . Like attracts like, as they say.

Currently, there's a curvy lady that has quite taken a shine to me.

Well rounded hips, Full spilling boo'bs; which complements her overall physique. She's every regular guy's dream.

But when I chat with her on whatsapp, I don't feel any form of connection whatsoever. I won't say she's dumb, but all the same, chatting with her is not intellectually stimulating. She's simply not witty, neither can she sustain a convo.

Made me withdraw from her, much to the chagrin of my guys. cry

Again, I know exactly what you mean. If you're the type of person that values a mental connection, a person could be Mr or Miss Universe, but if the connection is not there, the whole thing becomes an absolute bore. Even with friends I'm very particular. We need to click & get each other or it just isn't worth the time/energy keeping the conversation going with someone who's missing a certain oomph.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Hullabaloon: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Again, I know exactly what you mean. If you're the type of person that values a mental connection, a person could be Mr or Miss Universe, but if the connection is not there, the whole thing becomes an absolute bore. Even with friends I'm very particular. We need to click & get each other or it just isn't worth the time/energy keeping the conversation going with someone who's missing a certain oomph.

Lol, this is the summary of everything.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by gforce5: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is the problem with men these days. You should be going to the gym to keep fit and for long-term health reason not to impress a girl that will soon dump you for the next guy when she gets bored of you. The worst mentality is making money for the purpose of impressing women. You should be making money to give yourself a better quality of life not to impress a woman who will also dump you when the money stops flowing. All you lots talking about Oshiomole tend to forget that man is having sleepless nights trying to impress his wife. If he should fade into political obscurity/oblivion, Iara will dump his azz and move back to her country. Look at IK Ogbonna and his now estranged wife. He thought that he was the man and was shocked back to reality when the chick realized that he's not balling as he thought he was.

Lastly, women, regardless of social class, like men who are fit. They like men that have the whole package (looks, height, nice build and money). There's no point just having money if you can't satisfy your woman in bed. Your driver will do your job for you if you aren't up to the task.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by gforce5: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Thank you! Attraction is attraction regardless of money. If the aforementioned men were broke, no woman would ever look their way. Whereas Flavor will still attract women even when he is in his 50s as long as he maintains himself and remains financially bouyant. The problem with Nigerians is that they are overly materialistic and worship money more than anybody else. These men cannot compete with the likes of Idris Elba and Will Smith who are also well off.
pansophist:

Let me put it this way.

If you table Ned Nwoko with his billions, and Flavour the musician (he is muscular), with billions as well, I'm sure we can all agree that the ladies will go for Flavour. To reach a factual result, you compare two equals.

Do you in good conscience, honestly, believe that if Ned Nwoko, as well as Oshiomole arent rich, those ladies will marry them? Also, if a younger and muscular guy like flavour has similar billions, will the ladies pass him for such old men?

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2019
Yes.
Muscles attract women.
Fat fools would say make money and that is all.
I tell guys, have muscles and money. The complete package. Dwayne Johnson, an example. It is possible to have both.

No pain
No gain

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by scoundrel(f): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have three men I am attracted to: one has a lot of money but is fat, another is well-built but broke while the last is average in all ramifications. OP, draw a conclusion from that.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Odion2016(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
SmellySperm:

Hahahahahaha
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by VicM6: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Notin man no go see finish 4 dis 9ja... abeg wetin oga dey find 4 here

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by ayanbaba2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
VicM6:
Notin man no go see finish 4 dis 9ja... abeg wetin oga dey find 4 here
the thing weak me ooooooo!

see as he humble
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by ovcwality(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
lefulefu:
its like u dont understand nigerian ladies. Nigerian ladies find u very attractive when u are rich,famous or have connections. Good looks na jara but its not good looks dat really freak dem but ur wealth and ur fame. Naija girls are not like oyibo girls who freak out or swoon on dhier feet wen they see u with six parks. Naija ladies love flavour cos he's a good singer and he's rich in his own right plus he's famous. Its not really about his masculinity that gets them crazy. Most ladies i see who go crazy over flavour's physique are mopstly foreign girls. As for ur question about if flavour was rich as ned nwoko and co if d ladies would have still prefered nwoko... Guy iyam telling it to u that if flavour was as rich as nwoko and oshiomole many naija ladies would have still prefered ned nwoko cos there is dis mindset among a number of naija ladies that older men are more financially generous than younger men. U have to understand how the mindset of ladies work in here.
If those oyinbo ladies are from a poor 3rd world country, plenty of them will think the same too
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
ovcwality:

If those oyinbo ladies are from a poor 3rd world country, plenty of them will think the same too
hmm u have point..like those ukranian ladies who marry middle aged american men and sue for divorce as soon as they get citizienship
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Patida: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2021
You can't just say girls just want money because you don't have muscles, if you're muscular I bet you wouldn't talk this way. We all know how it goes. Girls will follow a muscular guy with money than a non muscular with money.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Patida: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2021
You can't just say girls just want money because you don't have muscles, if you're muscular I bet you wouldn't talk this way. We all know how it goes. Girls will follow a muscular guy with money than a non muscular with money.
But sincerely the country condition adds to why girls chase guys with money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.