Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (52005 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Useku(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
they get laid with olosho..no what is big deal there.

Oh dear, not all chicks that club are hookers,

I have lots of female colleagues that club at weekend just to unwind and prolly get big accounts from HNIs
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by NACE13: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Many people are just twisting and confusing themselves with what the OP wrote.

He never said he's broke, maybe not rich yet, but he ain't broke either. Those people shouting Ned Nwoko and Oshiomole. Take away the money and let's see if these women will stay. Ever wondered why Ned Nwoko insisted on Regina taking that covenant or oath whatever. It is very obvious she'll still cheat on him with a young and better looking guy. I have read many stories about how guys gave their girlfriend everything but the girl still cheated on them with their ex or a broke but physically fit guy.

Back then in school, my girlfriend was attracted to me because of my looks and physique(I workout and keep fit as well), even her roommate started 'eyeing' me but had to respect herself.
My girlfriend then, did not care about money because her parents are doing ok.

Whether you like it or not, the female specie are naturally attracted to physically fit looking guys first, then money takes place after.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Youngpo413: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:

I disagree..
The topic is attractive traits, not parasitic leeching.
Do women like a man just because she wants her bills paid? Not all women are that insecure,some really want a good looking,healthy and fit guy. Otherwise,what they get is no different from a sugardaddy.

When I hear money,money,money on NL,I wonder where do these guys and girls meet themselves to be so focused on that singular trait.
This is Nigeria bro,money is the "ish" !
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Youngpo413:
This is Nigeria bro,money is the "ish" !
I have never experienced the money issh part...
So I no know wetin you mean!!! sad
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:
I have never experienced the money issh part... So I no know wetin you mean!!! sad
k
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by DameB(f): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Toseenlove post=80916906][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
XTHRONE:

True what you said, but who cares about the heart when u have her body, abi they do use their heart for anything, When u have money , after sex with a woman I wonder her other usefulness
Lol.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
ebuclassic18:
Women that don't know what they want
no be today.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pryme(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Juliearth:

It may for some, but definitely not all. Some of us prefer men with "muscular" IQ than muscular physique.

How do you know if a guy has a muscular IQ when most gals can't even keep up decent conversation?
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Skmoda360(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Categories of females that dig muscular dudes:

Young and immature: all in their head is about fun and sex
Old, rich women: they just want a toyboy or gigolo

Working class (legit and non legit), hot ladies with serious future plans would want either your money, intelligence or something other than muscles. wink

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by rosy1992(f): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Being muscular and healthy is a good lifestyle , a guy shouldn't be focused only on making money, both money and good physique are vital.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Juliearth(f): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2019
pryme:

How do you know if a guy has a muscular IQ when most gals can't even keep up decent conversation?

I think your statement is far-fetched. Personally, if your chat-up lines are like "Hi!, How was your night?(like seriously?) How is your day going? etc dont interest me and as such, there won't be any decent conversation. You don't expect to use cliché chat lines on a lady and expect her to open up and be chatty.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pryme(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Juliearth:

I think your statement is far-fetched. Personally, if your chat-up lines are like "Hi!, How was your night?(like seriously?) How is your day going? etc dont interest me and as such, there won't be any decent conversation. You don't expect to use cliché chat lines on a lady and expect her to open up and be chatty.

Really?
Interesting, I don't remember (most) ladies becoming chatting when you throw in some intellectual conversation, such ladies that do, are 1 in a 1000 (speaking from experience).
What you get is majority of women are not cut out for intellectual conversations, the ones they term men "matured men" are guys that do a woman's bidding at the drop of the hat.

If a guy starts a conversation with
"Hi, how was your night" or "how is your day going"
you should do well to identify courtesy when you see one from cliches.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Juliearth(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2019
pryme:

Really?
Interesting, I don't remember (most) ladies becoming chatting when you throw in some intellectual conversation, such ladies that do, are 1 in a 1000 (speaking from experience).
What you get is majority of women are not cut out for intellectual conversations, the ones they term men "matured men" are guys that do a woman's bidding at the drop of the hat.

If a guy starts a conversation with
"Hi, how was your night" or "how is your day going"
you should do well to identify courtesy when you see one from cliches.

Smiles! And you are sure about this because you have dated "most" ladies?
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by pryme(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Juliearth:

Smiles! And you are sure about this because you have dated "most" ladies?

No, I have not date most ladies, but I try to communicate with most ladies.
You don't need to date someone to have a decent conversation.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
bluefilm:

I perfectly understand you.

But the thing is that, just like in most things in this life, there's always a reason why people do what they do, and even possibly more reasons behind the MAIN reason why they do those things.

Some of these reasons might not even be clear to them, themselves.

Take going to school for example.

People say they go to school to get some knowledge and be educated, but then, if you look at it closely, these people simply go to school so that they can get a job!!!

So, if I go to gym so that I can look fit and at the same time, improve my chances of getting a pussy or pussies to scatter, who are you to tell me I am not on the right path? grin wink
i get u...some ppl have this misplaced info that getting an education is for them to get jobs but then do u know there some wealthy men who are illiterates who go back to apply for adult education? during my 100 level days attending GST classes there was this very matured man who attended with us.he was in 100 level law and he we heard he had two or three big petrol stations.if u see him u wont know he"s a bigman.always simply dressed in his suits and native cheesy. as for exercise there more health benefits in lifting weights/doing pushups which surpasses just getting pussy cheesy.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=YouareaBITCH post=80918025][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and yet babes be crushing on these ppl u listed grin
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Juliearth(f): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
pryme:

No, I have not date most ladies, but I try to communicate with most ladies.
You don't need to date someone to have a decent conversation.

I understand, BUT I still maintain my assertion.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by kowalsky: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Juliearth:

So what do you use then. Asking for a friend
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Useku:

Oh dear, not all chicks that club are hookers,

I have lots of female colleagues that club at weekend just to unwind and prolly get big accounts from HNIs
in nigeria?
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Useku(m): 5:56am On Aug 07, 2019
lefulefu:
in nigeria?

I dey tell you baba.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Useku:

I dey tell you baba.
hmm well razz clubs like joker club na mostly babes wey wan come do olosho work dey frequent am oo.ask most guys who are frequent club goers and they will tell u the easiest place to get a girl of easy virtue apart from the brothel is the club.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Juliearth(f): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2019
kowalsky:

So what do you use then. Asking for a friend

I use GIGO
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by kowalsky: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Juliearth:

I use GIGO

GIGO??
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Juliearth(f): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2019
kowalsky:

GIGO??

Bénį
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Juliearth(f): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2019
kowalsky:

GIGO??

Yes
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by kowalsky: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Juliearth:

Yes

What's GIGO
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by NkayStory(f): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
lefulefu:
is ned nwoko muscular cheesy?
is tinubu muscular?
is cheif razak okoya muscular cheesy?
see guy if u doin pushups and weightlifting just to get a girls attention then dont bother cos with ur potbelly and a little money u can get any lady u want cheesy.
u are keeping fit to look good and to be healthy not to get laid.

I pity all of you here..The only guy who knows what he is talking about was the first who commented..

You males can never ever ever ever figure women out..You keep going round in circles and slamming against walls..

Lemme give you a little tip...If you are as rich as Ned Nwoko,Tinubu et al and you have a pot-belly, a tiny d***k and lousy in bed,Males like op will be straffing your wives big-time and giving him money you give her.. except she is a born-again with sincere fear of Go

Once more i pity y'all...
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
NkayStory:

I pity all of you here..The only guy who knows what he is talking about was the first who commented..

You males can never ever ever ever figure women out..You keep going round in circles and slamming against walls..

Lemme give you a little tip...If you are as rich as Ned Nwoko,Tinubu et al and you have a pot-bell, a tiny d***k and lousy in bed

..Males like op will be straffing your wives big-time and giving him money you give her.. except she is a born-again with sincere fear of Go

Once more i pity y'all...
even d born again get straffed by their pastors so dat one is nothing new. best thing if the guy is packing muscles and all his life is reflected on his muscles and sixparks and wat women think of it then he will end as a giggolo.his type will be servicing all these old old abuja sugar mamas with grey pubic hair and dry punah while his own fwesh girlfriend will be running after rich old men like bola tinubu. be fit and ambitious at the same time. dont have d mindset dat d only reason u go to gym is to get pussy. so if d girl he is eyeing still didnt look his way after gettin his ten packs so does dat mean he will now stop gyming? seems like for op.
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by NkayStory(f): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
lefulefu:
even d born again get straffed by their pastors so dat one is nothing new. best thing if the guy is packing muscles and all his life is reflected on his muscles and sixparks and wat women think of it then he will end as a giggolo.his type will be servicing all these old old abuja sugar mamas with grey pubic hair and dry punah while his own fwesh girlfriend will be running after rich old men like bola tinubu. be fit and ambitious at the same time. dont have d mindset dat d only reason u go to gym is to get pussy. so if d girl he is eyeing still didnt look his way after gettin his ten packs so does dat mean he will now stop gyming? seems like for op.

Your post is slightly incomprehensible to me but i will try....

Sincere born-agains do not get straffed by Pastors nor do they cheat on their husbands,stop throwing lies and fallacies around..

My point is thinking that being a Ned Nwoko alone is enough for you relation-ship-wise,while you igmore your looks,hygiene and all..then you are setting yourself up for problems..

Personally muscular six-pack males are not exactly my thing,but lean,well-toned body...Pot-bellies or fat dudes are a big No!..

1 Like

Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
NkayStory:

grin
NkayStory:

Pot-bellies or fat dudes are a big No!..

not even if d pot bellied guy is related to adeleke and he offers to take u on a cruise around venice,milan and new york? so u wont dump ur well toned handsome bf for dat?
Re: Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
NkayStory:

Your post is slightly incomprehensible to me but i will try....

Sincere born-agains do not get straffed by Pastors nor do they cheat on their husbands,stop throwing lies and fallacies around..

My point is thinking that being a Ned Nwoko alone is enough for you relation-ship-wise,while you igmore your looks,hygiene and all..then you are setting yourself up for problems..

Personally muscular six-pack males are not exactly my thing,but lean,well-toned body...Pot-bellies or fat dudes are a big No!..

there is PDP cheiftain in benin cheif bob izua.he has a dirty appearance with.brown teeth with a scary appeatance but his first wife is a medical doctor and his second wife a lawyer plus he has mistresses scattered around.beautiful women.so why do u think these women are chasing him? even if a man is dirty and ugly but as long as he has money in naija he can get any woman he wants cos money is the denominating factor in nigeria.having said this, it is not an excuse for someone not to look good or take care of himself but then money controls our psyche in nigeria.as for d born again iissue hope u heard d story of a lady in benin city whp plotted with her pastor to murder her husband. this is a lady who is very religious and dedicated but then her pastor strangled her husband and together with d lady they set his body ablaze inside the vehicle and made away with his money in the bank till d long hand of the law caught them. a lady will only be loyal to her man if she loves,tespects and adores him and church and religion has nothing to do with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.