Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,972 members, 7,938,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car (977 Views)

The Condom Guy And His Pastor Poser / The Condom And The Pad / My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by aikmamah(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2007
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra less. One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding

Invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for

me that she couldn't overcome.

She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if

you want one

last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was

Stunned and

frozenin shock as I watched her go up t he stairs.

When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.

I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said,we are very happy that you have passed our

little test, we couldn't ask for a better man for

our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car,
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by cuteass1(f): 11:40pm On May 13, 2007
LMAO grin grin

Moral of the story to me?? Even when you think you're smart, you're actually the fool grin

Another moral?? We do our humanly best, but God does the rest wink *(obviously, he didnt pass the test)
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by DisGuy: 11:57pm On May 13, 2007
lol lucky dude
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by closetpervert(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2007
u be mugun.
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by ayowande(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2007
cute-ass:

LMAO grin grin

Moral of the story to me?? Even when you think you're smart, you're actually the fool grin

Another moral?? We do our humanly best, but God does the rest wink *(obviously, he didnt pass the test)

Lucky dude?
Why am i not shocked out of my wits shocked
What a shame and you could share this with us, what sort of marriage are you proposing?One where you could jump your female in-laws just cos they throw undies at you.I want to puke,you really are giving me the worst case of nausea!
@cute-ass: well i guess God would be too unkind to foster such a fool on this unsuspecting(?)family.But i guess you are right.how come you and i flow in the same direction on issues like this.
Next time, (i guess there will be next times abi?)lets see who who clap for the fool;his wife or his teary father in-law
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by DisGuy: 12:08am On May 14, 2007
Erm ^^^ there is a reason this jokes section @ayowande
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by closetpervert(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2007
ayowande:

Lucky dude?
Why am i not shocked out of my wits shocked
What a shame and you could share this with us, what sort of marriage are you proposing?One where you could jump your female in-laws just because they throw undies at you.I want to puke,you really are giving me the worst case of nausea!
@cute-ass: well i guess God would be too unkind to foster such a fool on this unsuspecting(?)family.But i guess you are right.how come you and i flow in the same direction on issues like this.
Next time, (i guess there will be next times abi?)lets see who who clap for the fool;his wife or his teary father in-law

All na lie - if na you - u go do worst - wetin dey do u self?
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by cuteass1(f): 12:22am On May 14, 2007
ayowande:

My dear i get your point on the real-life basis,

But here it was just a joke, not a true story, so please put a smile on that face for me wink
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by ayowande(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2007
sexsexsex:

All na lie - if na you - u go do worst - wetin dey do u self?
grin awww
That was a joke?!
@sexsexsex well really i never looked at the theme of the thread. hey sorry duds.i really felt outraged cos we seem to just condone anything that's gross.
If na me i go jus slap that  sister o!
thanks @cute-ass
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by cuteass1(f): 12:46am On May 14, 2007
ayowande:

thanks @cute-ass

wink
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by ayowande(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2007
@ cute ass: your signature is very poignant,
i guess they are true has that ever happened to you?i had some terrible moments last year with my ex.Cos of pride and all we just could not mend the wall.Now each time i read your signature i feel a lot better cos i did let go of my pridewent on my knees and really wanted to make it work, but i guess pride goes b4 a crash
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by closetpervert(m): 12:59am On May 14, 2007
@Ayowande -

Read mine and act on that.
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by cuteass1(f): 1:18am On May 14, 2007
ayowande:

@ cute ass: your signature is very poignant,
i guess they are true has that ever happened to you?i had some terrible moments last year with my ex.Cos of pride and all we just could not mend the wall.Now each time i read your signature i feel a lot better because i did let go of my pridewent on my knees and really wanted to make it work, but i guess pride goes before a crash

Well, truth be told, hasn't happened to me personally (or maybe in some minor circumstance, and its always worked out) but it has happened to many around me, and the saying is yet to be proven wrong, Now about your case with ex, i hope you take heart, its painful but i'm sure you'll get over it cheesy

And the thing is, i don't think it could ever be proven wrong, because even if your letting go of your pride like you did doesn't make matters better, you'll not wander with the "what ifs" in future, you'll be rest assured that you tried wink
Re: My Pending Marrige And The Condom In My Car by ayowande(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2007
@Cute-ass:You got that right on the head! I sometimes ask myself what went wrong and like you said it is painful with all the dreams and hopes and all the loyalty and sacrifices.But each time i look back i get stronger cos she has less of a hold on me each day.And my selfrespect is back on track.it's just my family that is left to deal with.She feeds them with stuff like i broke her heart and i really don't want to let them in on what went down,so all of them(my sis,as i am the only boy)think hat i was in the wrong.Thanks babe
@closetpervert : you go give me one?

(1) (Reply)

Hell 2 Hell Call! / Grandma In Court / How Company Policies Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.