Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,217 members, 7,925,768 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:37 PM

I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: (13651 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
I've seen all the contestants for MISS World and as for African contestants I'll go for Miss Icory Coast
Ivorian girls are really beautiful as every African of course!

But I do really like
Ines Amoin Da Silva

http://www.togorenaissance.org/?p=1569
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by tpiah: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
yes, she's very beautiful.

seems like they've wrested the baton from ghana.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hi Tipia this beauty is natural is what I call natural African Queen, not too sophisticated simple but shining! Ivorians are really beautiful and in your region ECOWAS for me there are one of the best in term of elegance and beauty after Guinea,
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by hackney(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
She has beautiful eyes.
I Like her.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by africhika(f): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
she looks like ini edo. natural pretty
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Skidoc(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
She's alright but not good enough for Miss World.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by africhika(f): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
^ agreed. Miss World must be stunning.
this lady looks like any average pretty west african
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hello Afrika she's natural but when she will compete i'am sure she will be stunning and sorry but the Miss Gibraltar last year everything but stunnig, anyway for African contestant she's the best with Botswana

http://shinymeteor..com/2010/09/miss-world-2010-contestant-miss.html
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
Here were the contestants for Miss Côte d'Ivoire, a lot of beautiful and natural African beauty
http://www.missci.com/photos_miss_finalistes.php
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Mobinga: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2010

wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mobinga:

wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow Miss Nigeria is Hot!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
Nayah:

Here were the contestants for Miss Côte d'Ivoire, a lot of beautiful and natural African beauty
http://www.missci.com/photos_miss_finalistes.php

It's like she was made to win because no other girl could match her beauty! undecided
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by MrCork21: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
wattt? This ugly dark skins thing? angry

where teh light skin womens at? its all about light skin womens!! wink
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Mobinga: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wow Miss Nigeria is Hot!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ivory Coast wink
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2010
lol it's Ivory Coast as well but sister micheline I don't really agree with you when it comes to the other contestants cause the first runner upe is really beautiful!

http://www.comici.ci/spip.php?article100
see on your right!
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Kunbee: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
She so hot
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2010
When I first saw that picture on another thread, I thought she was a nairalander. . .

She's good looking but she's not the miss world type at all.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Dolemite(f): 1:09am On Oct 22, 2010
mama-gee:

When I first saw that picture on another thread, I thought she was a nairalander. . .

She's good looking but she's not the miss world type at all.

I thought it was you who said beauty is inward. lipsrsealed
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Oct 22, 2010
Dolemite:

I thought it was you who said beauty is inward. lipsrsealed
Oh well, Miss World is about outer beauty not inner one. . .the judges just want fancy outer beautiful women not the good spirited ones.

So, in that case. . .they should bring someone with that characteristics.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Dolemite(f): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2010
mama-gee:

Oh well, Miss World is about outer beauty not inner one. . .the judges just want fancy outer beautiful women not the good spirited ones.

So, in that case. . .they should bring someone with that characteristics.

So why do they ask all those questions? people say it was how Agbani Darego answered her question that won her the crown.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Oct 22, 2010
^^It was probably the reason, I don't know but I think she won the crown because of her unique look.

Her outer beauty could have motivated the judges or it was just because of her response to the question but one thing is for sure though, when people think of miss world, they imagine outer beauty not what's on the inside.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Osama10(m): 2:37am On Oct 22, 2010
She's just natural.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 22, 2010
mama-gee has really changed, she now posts much more sensibly, grin
or is it the elder sister
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2010
I repeat Micheline women in this beauty pageant are full of make up and well dressed again wait for her in this competition cause Miss Gibraltar is even an ordinary girl but she won, I think she's a great chance for African she's very very pretty and charming
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by oyinda3(f): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2010
notice that if you picture her with shaved hair or weave looking hair, she won't look as attractive as she currently does.
this is something to keep in mind for all other african contestants. i.e picture them with full, long natural looking hair like this lady's and in my opinion, it will automatically improve their attractiveness.

I think new weaves should be developed that mimick the look of a black woman's relaxed hair.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Mobinga: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2010
shocked shocked Still shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2010
dear oyinda there's no need to put her fake hair or soemthing they can just do something that could put on relief her beautiful face , something very simple for me it will be all about make up and dress! a smashing color could be very nice on her.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by naijadiva2(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2010
Nayah:

dear oyinda there's no need to put her fake hair or soemthing they can just do something that could put on relief her beautiful face , something very simple for me it will be all about make up and dress! a smashing color could be very nice on her.

yep

oyinda.:

notice that if you picture her with shaved hair or weave looking hair, she won't look as attractive as she currently does.
this is something to keep in mind for all other african contestants. i.e picture them with full, long natural looking hair like this lady's and in my opinion, it will automatically improve their attractiveness.

I think new weaves should be developed that mimick the look of a black woman's relaxed hair.

they exist already

@post

ivorians in general are pretty ppl and so is this girl but i don't think shes the best ivory coast has to offer. but we'll see when she's all dolled up for the actual occasion
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
Nayah:

I repeat Micheline women in this beauty pageant are full of make up and well dressed again wait for her in this competition cause Miss Gibraltar is even an ordinary girl but she won, I think she's a great chance for African she's very very pretty and charming

I have never said she wasn't pretty. I said: all other contestants couldn't match her beauty and I still stand by this opinion.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 23, 2010
She's fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by tpia5: 2:03am On Oct 23, 2010
why did someone change the thread title to Is ms ivory coast prettier than miss nigeria.

on the front page.

can whoever did that plz stop disgracing fellow nigerians in this manner.

just write miss ivory coast is a stunner or something.

no need to start acting all insecure.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 23, 2010
[size=38pt]^ THANK YOU![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! / Nicki Minaj Performs On Stage Without Panties / Naeto C's New Baby - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.