Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (50808 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Biritiko: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Lol
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by toyinjimoh(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2019
d
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by jrusky(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin Marley and Rexxie cooking shit up. We believe in you

You and who is *WE* Never in your life come here to used that word *WE* when it comes to all these untrained kids ok.

Go to your folks or mate section to say such. Do you understand

2 Likes

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by owila4luv(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WHO BE WE ??
ask am well o!
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by opebiboy: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Oluwa naira
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by MachadoPreto: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Dude looking like Fiddo Diddo

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by andrew444(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Raydos:
Enjoy your fame now, you won't stay relevant past 1 year!!
Where small doctor dey now??

Small doctor was relevant for more than a year

He is doing well for him self.
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by noble71(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2019
ctex4real:
Any quality photographer in Awka shd send inbox me for a job
Check out Apple studio or Imagenation at Arroma
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Raydos: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2019
andrew444:

Small doctor was relevant for more than a year

He is doing well for him self.

Try to defend them for all I care

Even their father D'banj, where him dey now??
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Olaiya26: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:
No be only PUTA na FUTO.Nonsense.

grin

Na charlie boy
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by andrew444(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Raydos:

Try to defend them for all I care

Even their father D'banj, where him dey now??

Nothing last forever

The most important thing is that they are rich and not hungry.

3 Likes

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by spartoo: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Naira Marley sings nonsense
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2019
I gave up on this generation when they started making this guy relevant

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by mhayorstically7(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2019
The guy videos now rakes in a mili + in less than six days, even some A-list artist don't pull that number... Hate online as usual but once d song drop everybody goes crazzy��... Love from this side for Marley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by mhayorstically7(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2019
jrusky:

You and who is *WE* Never in your life come here to used that word *WE* when it comes to all these untrained kids ok.

U no go like calm down and enjoy life as it comes... This guy lyrics no worse bad card's own o, make u all remember

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Chrisbeks: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Ugly chain
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2019
mhayorstically7:

U no go like calm down and enjoy life as it comes... This guy lyrics no worse bad card's own o, make u all remember

Young man I have no problem with life at all infact I'm enjoying life at the fullest bro but I don't enjoy my life around untrained kids or around some gangsters bollocks ok.

You love him good luck bro.
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by SilasNwude: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Dude looking like Fiddo Diddo
[/s]
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by asgard01(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2019
ISSORITE... I CANT, I CACANT
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by alfsalami: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Our opposition politics has grown to a level where every criminal is a saint to the people and the govt is wrong to PDP
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by shogsman(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin Marley and Rexxie cooking shit up. We believe in you

Young man you better keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Always hating on successful people
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by rozayx5(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Raydos:

no one shines forever

the small money gathered if used wisely can be a fortune undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Raydos:
who be this one? at least him don reign u nko
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by pseudonomer: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Hate is weak emotion
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by pseudonomer: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2019
jrusky:

Hating will send some people to early grave?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by King204(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2019
U being a Marlian, what's ur aim in life?

Wetin u gain

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by limitless777(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WHO BE WE ??

I tire O. ALL this uncultured folks. How can anyone take ds low life bankrupt as his role model
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by spiritofundz: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Looks cheap...a random chain and a toy gun.

$23 max
which one does your father have mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by eluquenson(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2019
This boy should just go back to jail biko

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends / Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.