Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (50782 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by vivalavida(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:
No be only PUTA na FUTO.Nonsense.

More like FUTA
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by nairalanduseles: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Raydos:
Enjoy your fame now, you won't stay relevant past 1 year!!
Where small doctor dey now??

Make u pray sat u go get fame for a sec
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by spiritofundz: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2019

[quote author=jrusky post=81327662]

You and who is *WE* Never in your life come here to
used
that word *WE* when it comes to all these untrained kids
Go to your folks or mate section to say such. Do you understand you can't even speak good english
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Callertunez: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Bonebreaker:
See his mouth in the second pic Pomo lips
burnt black pomo for that matter gringrin
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by TruthHurts100: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2019
itspzpics:
Shortly after dropping his recent hit popular song "Soapy", Popular controversial singer Naira Marley set to release another hit banger titled "PUTA" as he show off his customized gold gun chain while recording the hit track that is coming soon. Marlians are you ready??

Watch Video here ; http://www.praizenews.com/naira-marley-show-off-his-customized-gun-chain-set-to-drop-new-music-puta/

There's nothing to learn from this guy. Empty
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by ikekid(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2019
What a slowpoke �
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Charmingrascal(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2019
I was crushing on her

She told me Naira Marley and Zlatan are her favourite musicians and I lost interest in her.
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by materialproject: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Naso
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Funmmyastic: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Always hating on successful people

Successful indeed!
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by mankan2k7(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Na armed robber this guy go be in real life. save it for d day kasala go burst

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Starhearts: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2019
D song is based mainly on Olosho plus Pata Pupa(red pants) equals to PUTA
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2019
This is the THUG that Nigerian youth are now emulating ?? SMH
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Unrated900(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
This guy and the likes of olamide zlatan and many more keeps corrupting the kids in town

I was angry wen I saw the way this little boys of age 4 to 9 numbered over 50 were dancing to his music yesterday at Agege

It’s hurting this silly artist can’t be corrected

Instead they keeps dropping corrupt songs that engage juvenile to drugs and yahoo

Well if God tarries more my kids won’t stay in this

Country.

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Hoodbilonia: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lol
Aliexpress chains
Custom made 10k
Lol
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Raydos: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
vic17:
who be this one? at least him don reign u nko

I dey reign for my own hood too

Everybody nah king for hin lane
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
grin Marley and Rexxie cooking shit up. We believe in you
fvcked up generation....
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
bushauttu:
Go naira we loves you
na so. u loves him.. marlians are so fvcked up.... grin
bushauttu:
Go naira we loves you
na so. u loves him.. marlians are so fvcked up....
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
ItsJagaban:
And this is someone's Mentor and Role Model.

Nawa.

that was why I said fvcked up generation.. when u hear assholes shouting they believe in him. just know the future is bleak no happily ever after...
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
gbefun40:
You guys wanna kill yourself on another person matter.lazy people everywhere
hardworking man, what are u here doing
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
andrew444:

Small doctor was relevant for more than a year

He is doing well for him self.
thanks to millions of idiots buying his music...
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
andrew444:

Nothing last forever

The most important thing is that they are rich and not hungry.
.. By any means... Naija mentality... na prison u go end up last last....
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
spartoo:
Naira Marley sings nonsense
even the devil knows

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:
I gave up on this generation when they started making this guy relevant
teytey...

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Always hating on successful people
pls define success make we hear...
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
rozayx5:

no one shines forever

the small money gathered if used wisely can be a fortune undecided
and u feel say people like that fit use money wisely?
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
spiritofundz:
which one does your father have mumu
have u ever seen dangote and the rest with shackles on their necks before? na the ones with small change dey look like slaves with chains on their neck....
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Rosay15(f): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Reading comments here makes me laugh,
Nigerians and hypocrisy nah 5&6.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Dredgemaster(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WHO BE WE ??
. Him and his family I guess

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rosay15:
Reading comments here makes me laugh,
Nigerians and hypocrisy nah 5&6.. cheesy
so we are suppose to celebrate shyt? this ur mentality no go send u go prison one day..
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Rosay15(f): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
obentenyson:
so we are suppose to celebrate shyt? this ur mentality no go send u go prison one day..
... Lol, if I no go prison y can’t you send me.. arindin
Please don’t mention me again cuz I can’t be exchange words with you.
Ode
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by obentenyson(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... Lol, if I no go prison y can’t you send me.. arindin
if u no go prison na marijuana and hard drugs go kill u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos) / Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / Lil Kesh Shows Off His Crib [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.