Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:49 PM

PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (50783 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Rosay15(f): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
obentenyson:
if u no go prison na marijuana and hard drugs go kill u...
.... nah d tin wey go kill you and your family.
I don see you boy, run along.. mumu cheesy
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by KendrickAyomide: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
obentenyson:
fvcked up generation....
your generation is fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by andrew444(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
obentenyson:
.. By any means... Naija mentality... na prison u go end up last last....

Na you and your papa go end up for prison, you go tell me where i take insult you

Frustrated BASTARD
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by andrew444(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
obentenyson:
thanks to millions of idiots buying his music...

Do they buy cd this days?

Anyway if so you are also one of the idiots that have purchased another musician cd in one way or the other
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by sprints1: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
andrew444:

Nothing last forever

The most important thing is that they are rich and not hungry.
aside burna davido and wizzy olamide the rest just dey kiss Daniel dey try but remeber he is a small boy in the industry
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by andrew444(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
sprints1:
aside burna davido and wizzy olamide the rest just dey kiss Daniel dey try but remeber he is a small boy in the industry

Agreed bro thats the fact you just said

2 people already quoted me and insulted me as if there is anything wrong in what i said
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by andrew444(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rosay15:
.... nah d tin wey go kill you and your family.
I don see you boy, run along.. mumu cheesy

Leave that frustrated dude

The guy is an idiot

1 Like

Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Rosay15(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
andrew444:

Leave that frustrated dude

The guy is an idiot
.. Thanks jawe, the dude is just one mumu
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Slimsly100(f): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WHO BE WE ??
I guess undecidedhe, him, and himself
Re: PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Looks cheap...a random chain and a toy gun.

$23 max
Doesn't look cheap, it's the definition of cheap.
Dude is just a tacky bloke made famous by our wobbling and fumbling EFCC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / Lil Kesh Shows Off His Crib [PICS] / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.