Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail (34902 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by pepilo: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
phollybee:
In Jesus Krest we Pray (Amen) Case close
wetin I no go see😂😂
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Next
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by appini: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
The police has fulfilled all righteousness just to satisfy the za oza representative.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Getintouch2004(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Criticaltemp:

Ure mad

It's clear that you are madder.

You want them to leave him alone, right? He should clear himself first and if found guilty at the end, his sorry as.s should be fried in jail.

You and Fatoyinbo are all maaaad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by phew09(f): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by ithink7: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Not everyone have weak mind like you. You seek validation from people and social media.
People like us, abuse no de shake us. We go even laugh at your stupidity.

Jayslicky:
If busola dakolo continues this case, she may end up being jailed or she may commit suicide from excess trolling on her on social media.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Donjazzy12(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
LegacyB:
As much as i believe Mrs dakolo’s story has its own demerits i still find it unbelievable that some people can even support this guy.Rapists should be make to suffer the consequences of their actions.This guy can deceive many not me.
Shut up asshole. False rape allegations is the new weapon that women use against men now!

8 Likes

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Iamgrey5(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
Topic is misleading
He wasn't arrested before. So why the Bail?
This baseless case against fatoyinbo is better forgotten! Simple!
He was detained and has been in police custody since Monday.

1 Like

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by expressglory: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
I know he cant sleep there overnight...for where...their FADA!
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Excuzeme: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
LegacyB:
As much as i believe Mrs dakolo’s story has its own demerits i still find it unbelievable that some people can even support this guy.Rapists should be make to suffer the consequences of their actions.This guy can deceive many not me.

All of you shading the Pastor, have you ever thought about the POSSIBILITY that he may be INNOCENT?
Until Dakolo presents INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE that nails this Pastor, all her accusations are mere ALLEGATIONS.

I am sure non of you prays to be jailed on the basis of MERE ALLEGATIONS, or do you?

A guy "black guy" in the USA was sentenced to death at the age of 16yrs, for an accusation of rape.
21 years later, he was released because new DNA EVIDENCE showed that he was INNOCENT.
When he arrived home suddenly, the Mother who thought he was dead already, nearly died of 'joy-induced' heart-attack, at seeing her long 'dead' son.

What if the guy has been executed immediately, would his innocence ever be proven or will his life be brought back?

This is WHY, when it comes to serious crimes, it is not enough to just make allegations and expect your accusations to become gospel truth.
You have to provide evidence and prove your case beyond doubt.

It is better for ten criminals to escape Justice (God is waiting for them), that for one innocent man to be punished/killed unjustly

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Excuzeme: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Shut up asshole. False rape allegations is the new weapon that women use against men now!

Naah, leave people like him, until he falls victim one day, that is when his eyes go clear and im brain go reset to factory default,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
LegacyB:

So you just declared him a rapist without any proof or evidence

Well, I lost my laptop last week and I am sure you are the one that stole it and I don't care whether you did it or not, when I say you stole my laptop, you stole it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by stormborn28(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
9jayes:
The pastor wey sabi better things, 17 year old girls boobs dey stand eh also very tight pvssy, no be my handwriting sha
hmmmmmmm
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by 0temSapien: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
mrZENographer:
My own is no one should speak evil of a man of God because someone is making allegations

Look at Linda's episode started against the Lord's Chosen. Today, a grand leader of theirs defected and told us many things.

The Lord's Chosen Pastor doesn't speak evil of any church. But these unbelievers/agents of darkness can do anything to spoil a church's name. If you watched Linda Cd 2013, you better watch this video and deliver yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaGs7TIEXkQ&feature=youtu.be
undecided
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by 1shortblackboy: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Better!
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by 1shortblackboy: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
imitateMe:
Leave this mam alone!!
why? Is he above investigation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by dynicks(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Well, I lost my laptop last week and I am sure you are the one that stole it and I don't care whether you did it or not, when I say you stole my laptop, you stole it
Bros calm down na; e never reach that level!

Calm down abeg na joke she dey joke with u.....abi person no dey joke with u

1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by mrZENographer: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by 0temSapien: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
ithink7:
Not everyone have weak mind like you. You seek validation from people and social media.

So I'm not the only person on earth wey dey use abuse laugh. Rotimi47 the yabber must see this shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by 0temSapien: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Korllami007: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

She stole mine too. More victims should come out. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Jayslicky: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2019
ithink7:

For someone like busola the insults would definitely get to her, as for me insults don't shake me, infact it makes me laugh of the insult makes sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by ithink7: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

0temSapien:
So I'm not the only person on earth wey dey use abuse laugh. Rotimi47 the yabber must see this shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by ithink7: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Jayslicky:
For someone like busola the insults would definitely get to her, as for me insults don't shake me, infact it makes me laugh of the insult makes sense.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by dadexcel: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2019
LegacyB:
And what proove do you have that he us a rapist ? ...and for op, granted "bail" ? , really? ..was he ever arrested or detained? ..you guys are just unbelievable.

And most comments here already believe this skewed journalism without any iota of investigation or inquest.

Nigerians are really annoyingly gullible , most especially the youths . It's just pathetic .

1 Like

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Mhizrasy: 1:06am On Aug 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2019
The police needed to do cash out of fatoyinbo

Verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet Available.Check siggy
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by akilo1: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Finslly police don get their share..case close
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Goke7: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Excuzeme:

All of you shading the Pastor, have you ever thought about the POSSIBILITY that he may be INNOCENT?
Until Dakolo presents INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE that nails this Pastor, all her accusations are mere ALLEGATIONS.

I am sure non of you prays to be jailed on the basis of MERE ALLEGATIONS, or do you?

A guy "black guy" in the USA was sentenced to death at the age of 16yrs, for an accusation of rape.
21 years later, he was released because new DNA EVIDENCE showed that he was INNOCENT.
When he arrived home suddenly, the Mother who thought he was dead already, nearly died of 'joy-induced' heart-attack, at seeing her long 'dead' son.

What if the guy has been executed immediately, would his innocence ever be proven or will his life be brought back?

This is WHY, when it comes to serious crimes, it is not enough to just make allegations and expect your accusations to become gospel truth.
You have to provide evidence and prove your case beyond doubt.

[b] It is better for ten criminals to escape Justice (God is waiting for them), that for one innocent man to be punished/killed unjustly
[/b]

Are you insinuating that Pastor Fatoyinbo with your last statement might not be innocent after all grin
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by babeosisi: 2:23am On Aug 28, 2019
The man is as guilty as hell but coming from a shaithole,he is likely to walk free

1 Like

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by notoriousbabe: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2019
I talk am, na so the case go die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate / A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.