Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail (34880 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by BigJoe19: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Getintouch2004:

It's clear that you are madder.

You want them to leave him alone, right? He should clear himself first and if found guilty at the end, his sorry as.s should be fried in jail.

You and Fatoyinbo are all maaaad
You are even more mad, you started being neutral and still ended up labelling the pastor guilty, why call fatoyinbo mad, can you do anything useful with your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by coluka: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Good that the police are looking into this matter, hope they will uncover the truth and not complicate things further though I seriously wonder how Busola will prove her case given the length of time that has elapsed since the incident happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by monarch101(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2019
LegacyB:
As much as i believe Mrs dakolo’s story has its own demerits i still find it unbelievable that some people can even support this guy.Rapists should be make to suffer the consequences of their actions.This guy can deceive many not me.
If Fatoyinbo was your brother,would you have said same thing

please don't conclude based on mere allegations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by 0temSapien: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Rotimi47:
Laughing out loud in Swahili because you're simply crying inwards because the tears is too much for you grin

Have you heard of mechanics and drivers who will claim they own the cars that belong to their client or boss? If yes or No just know that your case is similar;So It's logical for you to feel free to continue to cry inwards while your finger type the opposite.

However, let me continue to play tambourine on your head. Na for you head we dey kill the beat grin

You've been saying this on and on. Are you not tired of taking panadol on my matter? If I cry inward or not, it shouldn't be your concern. Just do what I ask you to do, be my gabber datsall. grin grin I want to see how long it can take to sustain your yabbing zeal grin grin grin
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Rotimi47: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
You've been saying this on and on. Are you not tired of taking panadol on my matter? If I cry inward or not, it shouldn't be your concern. Just do what I ask you to do, be my gabber datsall. grin grin I want to see how long it can take to sustain your yabbing zeal grin grin grin
Only smart people can understand that you are dying inside grin
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by 0temSapien: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Rotimi47:
Only smart people can understand that you are dying inside grin
And this kinda statement is becoming redundant. U ve been saying this from the onset. Is this the limit of your yab?

Interlude: You may want to read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY revealed to me and many others concerning what God Almighty is and what it is not, concerning the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, etc. Concerning things of the past, present and future. You can follow it on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2019
If you can't test oyinbo dick atleast extort money from him, chai police no dey kari last pata pata
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by banhammy: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2019
Can you allow pastor Biodun fatoyinbo to come to your house to pray for your daughter while you are away
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Adedotguy: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Please read this if you are in a bad relationship or a bad marriage by pastor Faith Oyedepo

https://www.livingscepter.com/restoring-a-bad-marriage-by-pastor-faith-oyedepo-of-living-faith-church-worldwide-a-k-a-winners-chapel
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by PoliteActivist: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2019
opribo:
Hmmm Hmmmm shioooor.
What did she gain now other spoiling their name and most importantly exposing heraelf as a useless somebody.

We don't always have to gain something. Sometimes we should sacrifice ourselves just to save others from same experience. Having said that, I haven't really been following the tory so I have no opinion either way
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Pataricatering(f): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
He should have left her alone - would have saved himself this wahala !
imitateMe:
Leave this mam alone!!

1 Like

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by imitateMe(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pataricatering:
He should have left her alone - would have saved himself this wahala !
She should have left him alone instead.
I repeat: leave pastor Biodun alone!
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by itu404(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
mmadu4:
So he was arrested ?
Good question never heard he was arrested. think it is fake news
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by gwama: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
You release him under low grant until you hear that he raped his own daughter for ritualistic purposes and it will be too late. This kind of Yahoo Pastor more busy living a life close to Sodom, than living a life close to Christ is to be eradicated in Naija. cool cool cool cool
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by babeosisi: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=asanwafo post=81680391] Bukola's witness pls educate us[/quote

Don't worry mr krestoyinbo associate.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by BigJoe19: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=babeosisi post=81701936][/quote] why didn't you educate him, instead you were playing reverse psychology, since you have evidence that fatoyinbo raped busola, please you can share it with us.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by mrZENographer: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
naijacentric:
i hear say una dey sell bullet proof 2k haba is dat not yahoo

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he....

The apron is for advertising the programs we have. What is written on it isn't for fancy. It's also for identity. Anyone who wants to find his way to our church if he says someone wearing apron will go straight to him.

Also armedrobbers, ritualkillers won't near a Chosen members once they identify him because many of them already have experience with Chosen and know we are untouchable.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by naijacentric(m): 1:00am On Aug 30, 2019
mrZENographer:

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he....

The apron is for advertising the programs we have. What is written on it isn't for fancy. It's also for identity. Anyone who wants to find his way to our church if he says someone wearing apron will go straight to him.

Also armedrobbers, ritualkillers won't near a Chosen members once they identify him because many of them already have experience with Chosen and know we are untouchable.

abegi the woman dat died nko stop all dis yahoo stuff it doesn't work
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by mrZENographer: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2019
naijacentric:
abegi the woman dat died nko stop all dis yahoo stuff it doesn't work

The woman that died nko!
Are you listening to yourself?

Because it doesn't happen in your church/mosque doesn't mean it is non-existent. In my former church, Anglican, I don't know of one healing miracle that happened there.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by naijacentric(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2019
mrZENographer:

The woman that died nko!
Are you listening to yourself?

Because it doesn't happen in your church/mosque doesn't mean it is non-existent. In my former church, Anglican, I don't know of one healing miracle that happened there.

abeg una be scam kwanu! Na today we know as e dey go may u not be destroyed chosen fraud.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Adedotguy: 3:30am On Sep 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.