Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail (34898 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by KingAmingo(m): 2:35am On Aug 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Iamgrey5:
Founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly(COZA) Abuja, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, has been granted administrative bail by the Police.

Fatoyinbo was granted bail after hours of questioning by detectives over the allegation of rape levelled against him by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo.

Source; https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-grant-coza-founder-fatoyinbo-bail/
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by CanadaOrBust: 2:36am On Aug 28, 2019
This is not really about Fato. Fato will be fine. The point is that they should stop demonizing people just for daring to come forward. Ask yourself if it were your daughter or sister making these allegations would u be behaving the same way. Stop trying to destroy people for coming forward. If victims are scared into never daring to come forward the practice will continue and grow till it gets to someone close to u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u204Rm0Wsw

Here are some statements made. Do they really sound totally made up? :

“I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking. She told people around him, but they all suppressed it. Are people still doubting this incident?”, Stella who is now based in New York wrote.
————————
“He (Fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“My brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (Fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by naturefellow(m): 2:47am On Aug 28, 2019
phollybee:
In Jesus Krest we Pray. (Let somebody shout Fat Oyinbo AMEN!)
Case closed
that's blasphemous. Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by naijacentric(m): 3:28am On Aug 28, 2019
mrZENographer:
My own is no one should speak evil of a man of God because someone is making allegations

Look at Linda's episode started against the Lord's Chosen. Today, a grand leader of theirs defected and told us many things.

The Lord's Chosen Pastor doesn't speak evil of any church. But these unbelievers/agents of darkness can do anything to spoil a church's name. If you watched Linda Cd 2013, you better watch this video and deliver yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaGs7TIEXkQ&feature=youtu.be
i hear say una dey sell bullet proof 2k haba is dat not yahoo
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2019
See tautau power. Beware boys, many have gone
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He was detained and has been in police custody since Monday.

Lies!!!He only reported to the police yesterday

1 Like

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Jbleenk: 4:36am On Aug 28, 2019
End of discussion
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Mizwisdom(f): 4:46am On Aug 28, 2019
imitateMe:
Leave this mam alone!!

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Mizwisdom(f): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
If busola dakolo continues this case, she may end up being jailed or she may commit suicide from excess trolling on her on social media.

May your prophecy hunt you, rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Not likely

bloggers won't make heaven. imagine the headline as if they arrested him before. he was invited for questions and when he finished,he left. what is it in it that he was granted bail. I now believe people paid bloggers to tarnish name,and to redeem name.

1 Like

Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

May your prophecy hunt you, rubbish
judge not with emotional. what will now happen to u if the case later turn to be false. no one knows the truth accept both of them and God.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by opribo(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm Hmmmm shioooor.
What did she gain now other spoiling their name and most importantly exposing heraelf as a useless somebody.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by wonder233: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Fake news
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Iamgrey5(m): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lies!!!He only reported to the police yesterday
https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-fatoyinbo-battling-for-bail-over-rape-allegation/

Always keep your emotions in check next time
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by bimbodotun(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Evidence is all that matters...its easier to proof rape cases when fresh.....this one if true is stale....as much as I believe d pastor had sex with Busola....the issue of rape will only surface cos of the age....also let's not forget some women are deceitful Busola may hide under d cover of rape for her husband so she can appear blameless.....There cant be truth from both end as Fatoyinbo will be guided by his lawyer to stick to total denial of even having consesual sex with Busola....this is a dead case.
LegacyB:
As much as i believe Mrs dakolo’s story has its own demerits i still find it unbelievable that some people can even support this guy.Rapists should be make to suffer the consequences of their actions.This guy can deceive many not me.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Iamgrey5(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
bloggers won't make heaven. imagine the headline as if they arrested him before. he was invited for questions and when he finished,he left. what is it in it that he was granted bail. I now believe people paid bloggers to tarnish name,and to redeem name.
I didn't make the headline, it was directly from Nations newspaper

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-fatoyinbo-battling-for-bail-over-rape-allegation/
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by dangoteinlaw: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2019
Good news. Ppl or nowadays seems to expect great men's downfall. She's already gotten the game she seek both for her self and her retarded husband so let's move on
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by friendlyadvice: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2019
yinmu as if them arrest am before
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2019
LegacyB:
As much as i believe Mrs dakolo’s story has its own demerits i still find it unbelievable that some people can even support this guy.Rapists should be make to suffer the consequences of their actions.This guy can deceive many not me.

Because he wears Gucci and nice sneakers?
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by asanwafo: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2019
LegacyB:
Not yet a rapist until proven in the court of law. Be mindful of what u say.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by asanwafo: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Shut up asshole. False rape allegations is the new weapon that women use against men now!
U are right. Some men who want to appear saint to women won't understand this until they are accused.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by asanwafo: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2019
babeosisi:
The man is as guilty as hell but coming from a shaithole,he is likely to walk free
Bukola's witness pls educate us
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by anonymous1759(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2019
LegacyB:

Mr CJN you've concluded he's a rapist without trial you must be an educated illiterate or a public sympathizer. Change your ways
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Iamgrey5 post=81679305] I didn't make the headline, it was directly from Nations newspaper

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-fatoyinbo-battling-for-bail-over-rape-allegation/[/There are indications that the founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo may be granted bail.
Mrs. Busola Dakolo had alleged that the pastor raped her as a 16-year-old 20 years ago while in Ilorin, capital of Kwara State.
Though the pastor denied the allegation, detectives at the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID) in Abuja on Tuesday invited him for interrogation.
A source at the FCIID who spoke to The Nation around 4:30pm on the fate of Fatoyinbo, said: “Presently, he is still with us.
“We cannot conclude yet if he will be detained or not but from what I have observed, he is likely to be granted bail.”
The Force spokesman, Frank Mba also confirmed that the pastor was being interrogated.
READ ALSO: BREAKING: Police quiz Fatoyinbo, may detain him
He said: “Yes, he is currently at FCIID undergoing interrogation. We have been conducting discreet investigation. We are making efforts to reach one or two other pastors she alleged intervened then.
“It was a deliberate investigative strategy to bring Fatoyinbo much later after we must have gotten other things.
“Some Nigerians were thinking we did not want to talk to him but that is not so.
“He is with us now and I cannot say if he will be detained nor not. Investigators will have to determine that.
“They might choose to detain him or grant him bail while investigation continues.
“We have the statement of Busola Dakolo already. She earlier made a statement to the police. Nigerians are assured that we will diligently investigate and conclude this case.”
Tags: Nigeria News Nigerian Newspaper
The Nation newspaper

that's what the nation said, so why did u twisted the news that he already on bail. they said they are looking may be to grant him bail or not, that it left to investigator]
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by asanwafo: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
This is not really about Fato. Fato will be fine. The point is that they should stop demonizing people just for daring to come forward. Ask yourself if it were your daughter or sister making these allegations would u be behaving the same way. Stop trying to destroy people for coming forward. If victims are scared into never daring to come forward the practice will continue and grow till it gets to someone close to u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u204Rm0Wsw

Here are some statements made. Do they really sound totally made up? :

“I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking. She told people around him, but they all suppressed it. Are people still doubting this incident?”, Stella who is now based in New York wrote.
————————
“He (Fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“My brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (Fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.”
In the first place did she go to that church to worship God? She went to the church cos that is where u dress any how while going for service as long as it makes u happy. She became a member cos that is where men who speak good English and with long prick to quench their Hot thirst any time,any day are. Now she has gotten one and want everyone to defend her. When u went to Jos did u tell me? Now u have been asked to leave Jos u want to tell me. U must finish what u started.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Babinski: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
If busola dakolo continues this case, she may end up being jailed or she may commit suicide from excess trolling on her on social media.

What is the basis for your statement? The fact that Fatoyinbo was allowed to go on bail shows he has a case to answer! Was Busola Dakolo granted bail? No. So you need to speak to facts and not just what you think.
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by odinson1(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2019
LegacyB:
where you there when he raped her?

i dont know why people will be accusing someone of a crime when there is no evidence to back it up

local man is tired of Nigeria ��
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Rotimi47: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
So I'm not the only person on earth wey dey use abuse laugh. Rotimi47 the yabber must see this shocked shocked shocked
Laughing out loud in Swahili because you're simply crying inwards because the tears is too much for you grin

Have you heard of mechanics and drivers who will claim they own the cars that belong to their client or boss? If yes or No just know that your case is similar;So It's logical for you to feel free to continue to cry inwards while your finger type the opposite.

However, let me continue to play tambourine on your head. Na for you head we dey kill the beat grin
Re: Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail by Chi133(f): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
phollybee:
In Jesus Krest we Pray. (Let somebody shout Fat Oyinbo AMEN!)
Case closed

Dear lord forgive me

Don't play with the name of the lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate / A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.