Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dont Try An African Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dont Try An African Woman (1102 Views)

Dont Try This With An Aboki Ooo. / Dont Try To Kiss Me / Dont Try An African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Try An African Woman by otuwe(f): 12:56pm On May 16, 2007
Mom comes to visit her son Okonkwo for dinner, who lives with a girl roommate Ada , During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Okonkwo's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Okonkwo and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Okonkwo volunteered, " I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Ada and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Ada came to Okonkwo saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I' ve been unable to find the Gari. You don't suppose she took it, do you? Well, I doubt it, but I' ll email her, just to be sure" said Okonkwo . So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mother,
I 'm not saying that you did take the bag of Gari from my house, and I 'm not saying that you did not take the Gari. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Do you know what became of the Gari?

Love,
Okonkwo.

Several days later, Okonkwo received an email from his Mother, which read:

My dear Son,
I 'm not saying that you do sleep with Ada , and I'm not saying that you do not sleep with Ada . But the fact remains that if she had been sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the bag of Gari under her pillow by now !!!!

Love,
Mum.

Moral of the Story, Don ? tell lie to an elderly woman, especially if she is , , African!
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by boraddo(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2007
lol
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by hypso: 3:12pm On May 17, 2007
wow,what a story.pls tell the afrian mother if those were not the way she must have behaved in her own days she wouldnt know the technique
good joke.
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by GLORY20071(f): 11:06am On May 19, 2007
lol, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by folly69(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2008
lol very nice grin
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by Jeovy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
word and sense grin
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by manickal(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
i love it. just like my mom thinks. grin
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by mohawkchic(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
~LMAO . . . always a good laff!!
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by tufe(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2008
@post

lol, funny
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by Katigurl: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2008
lol, naija woman indeed wink grin
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by tufe(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2008
u no join
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by mykali(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
manickal:

i love it. just like my mom thinks. grin

ur mom has used this strategy to catch u abi?
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
smart mum cheesy
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by bibs(f): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
shap mama!
Re: Dont Try An African Woman by lexicon(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2008
lol , what a smart mother using xperience to get d info she wants

(1) (Reply)

Bald Hair / U must Laff / Lolx2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.