Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,538 members, 7,968,536 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos (9827 Views)

Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2010
ezeuche, to be honest, you no get sense small angry angry. so, the war wouldnt get to your home town?
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by EzeUche0(m): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2010
jason12345:

ezeuche, to be honest, you no get sense small angry angry. so, the war wouldnt get to your home town?

The Igbos will remain neutral. We already gave enough lives for this nation.

It is time for other groups to lose MILLIONS of lives. Not the Igbo. No one should dare ask the Igbo for help, because we WONT. Our elders will make sure of that.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 5:45am On Oct 27, 2010
EzeUche0:

Not really. That can defend themselves. Why fight in another man's land?

If it spreads, then so be it.

obviously, you wouldnt be in the country so you wouldnt care
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2010
EzeUche0:

The Igbos will remain neutral. We already gave enough lives for this nation.

It is time for other groups to lose MILLIONS of lives. Not the Igbo. No one should dare ask the Igbo for help, because we WONT. Our elders will make sure of that.

so, if the SS ask for help, you wouldnt help them but you want them to join biafra so you all can share the oil revenue undecided
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by EzeUche0(m): 5:47am On Oct 27, 2010
jason12345:

obviously, you wouldnt be in the country so you wouldnt care

Who said I wouldn't? War is very profitable. If you didn't know that.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by EzeUche0(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2010
jason12345:

so, if the SS ask for help, you wouldnt help them but you want them to join biafra so you all can share the oil revenue undecided

Only the Ibibio and Ogoni have earned the Igbos help. I could care less about the rest of the fictional SS

Why should I care about their oil when my land is blessed with oil and other natural resources? But the most important natural resource is the PEOPLE.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 5:49am On Oct 27, 2010
EzeUche0:

Who said I wouldn't? War is very profitable. If you didn't know that.

So, from the death of people you will make your profit how do you reason
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 27, 2010
Jason12345, drop it. Not worth it.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2010
EzeUche0:

Only the Ibibio and Ogoni have earned the Igbos help. I could care less about the rest of the fictional SS

Why should I care about their oil when my land is blessed with oil and other natural resources? But the most important natural resource is the PEOPLE.

well, thats you!!!

i pray the yoruba community is against any VIOLENCE AGAINST THE IJAWS smiley .We should not allow it angry
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Jason12345, drop it. Not worth it.

o se oo jare. ma da loun!!! smiley
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by EzeUche0(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2010
jason12345:

well, thats you!!!

i pray the yoruba community is against any VIOLENCE AGAINST THE IJAWS smiley .We should not allow it angry

Ha ha ha!

I had to laugh at this. After your people warned the Ijaw about the attack in Lagos.

Like I said, I could care less. Just don't bring that Wahala to the South-east.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2010
EzeUche0:

Ha ha ha!

I had to laugh at this. After your people warned the Ijaw about the attack in Lagos.

Like I said, I could care less. Just don't bring that Wahala to the South-east.

so them not attacking lagos means yorubas will support violence against them because they are a minority to the north .

i wonder why you are laughing, its not funny.

what wahala are they bring to "wahala east"
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by EzeUche0(m): 6:02am On Oct 27, 2010
jason12345:

so them not attacking lagos means yorubas will support violence against them because they are a minority to the north .

i wonder why you are laughing, its not funny.

what wahala are they bring to "wahala east"

Yorubas do not care about anyone but themselves.

For a while, Yorubas did not know the different between the Ijaw and the Igbo. Anyone from the East is Igbo to many Yorubas. So that is why I take your words with a grain of salt.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2010
EzeUche0:

Yorubas do not care about anyone but themselves.

For a while, Yorubas did not know the different between the Ijaw and the Igbo. Anyone from the East is Igbo to many Yorubas. So that is why I take your words with a grain of salt.

thats a lie believe me. i schooled in nigeria and i know what i'm talking about in this aspect
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by OCCULTIST(m): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2010
What the Igbos saw 43 years ago and want a separate state which even our closest brothers south south decide to back Aboki's and yorubas,is after 43 years of our Divine Vision that they are seeing it now,even yoruba has become enemies of the north,at last even arab countries like Libya has reasoned with the igbos vision when Gadafi call for Nigeria break up.

America has already prophecize that come 2015 there will be no nigeria,as it will be divided,so why are you people scared of weapons,means your not yet getting prepeared all these years.

The time is now,TO BE OR NOT TO BE. What ever reason of the 2nd Nigerian civil war is of no importance,that fact is this is not one country from time immemorial
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 6:07am On Oct 27, 2010
I don't know why jason12345 is trying so hard to push through this lie about Igbo being hostile to Ijaw or minorities.

Ezeuche, you'd do well to ignore that trap. His stratagem is to keep painting Igbo as anti-Ijaw and minorities.

The question is would he fight and die to defend them? That is the question.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2010
Onlytruth:

[b]I don't know why [b]jason12345 is trying so hard to push in this lie about Igbo being hostile to Ijaw or minorities.
[/b]
[b]Ezeuche, you'd do well to ignore that trap. His stratagem is to keep painting Igbo as anti-Ijaw and minorities.[/b]
[/b]
The question is would he fight and die to defend them? That is the question.

@ bolded, wtf

i answered the question earlier. i'm not even in nigeria. i don't pray for a war to happen. if it does, and it btw SS and the north because of power. then i hope the yorubas support the SS
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by jason12345: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2010
what about you onlytruth? do you support eze
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2010
jason12345:

what about you onlytruth? do you support eze

For a people with our history in Nigeria, it is too simplistic a question to ask us.

Your people never shared in our experience. So, you can answer the question. I can't.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by OCCULTIST(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2010
According to available information at press time, the SSS operatives at the Port had insisted on opening the “building materials” containers and the content was startling as eight of the 12 opened so far had rocket launchers. Only four of the containers indeed had tiles.
The Guardian confirmed that the remaining 12 were being opened at press time last night. Two arrests have been made on the deadly containers.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by OCCULTIST(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2010
Meanwhile, six people believed to be members of the same family were killed in fresh pre-dawn reprisal attacks yesterday in Rawhinku, a remote village in Bassa Local Council of Plateau State by unknown assailants.

Last week, men of the Special Task Force (STF) averted what would have been a bloody reprisal attack in response to the killing of a Fulani herdsman along with his 30 cows at Jero village in Jos South Local Council.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2010
OCCULTIST:

Meanwhile, six people believed to be members of the same family were killed in fresh pre-dawn reprisal attacks yesterday in Rawhinku, a remote village in Bassa Local Council of Plateau State by unknown assailants.

Last week, men of the Special Task Force (STF) averted what would have been a bloody reprisal attack in response to the killing of a Fulani herdsman along with his 30 cows at Jero village in Jos South Local Council.

Where is namfav?
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by slap1(m): 6:23am On Oct 27, 2010
I'll download the pictures and send it to my friends in Abala to mould.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by chyz1: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Where is namfav?

praying grin
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2010
chyz1:

praying grin
grin
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by EzeUche0(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2010
Ileke-Idi them lips are luscious! Hmmmm shocked
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by kettykin: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2010
Why are you people raising the panic level to high as at now, the election is still 5 months ahead.

The yorubas seems to have succeeded to push the ijaws into a needless civil war with North ( operation totality) as the succeeded in pushing ibos to the biafran war with their chameleonic deception ( by ommission and commission), I hope this time around they will fight alongside the ijaws or will they join Arewa and fight the ijaws to a standstill and declare their oil wells as abandoned property, time will tell.

But my guess, yorubas are no people.

As for the ibos , this might not be the best time to fold your hands and watch , it is too risky, where is the ibo intelligentia. The level of intrigues the ibos will play this time around will determine if the will remain in nigerias political wilderness another 40 years or the will become a super power.

I once adviced ohaneze to be non partisan , now you see it.

As for the Arewa , they have the potential to still out manourver the south again like they have always done.
Arewa should do well to have acesss to the sea through Niger river and also develop human capital.

This 2 things might likely finally kill. Nigeria loss of oil revenue through the adoption of the electric car by the world and secterain violence maturing into full blown inter tribal skirmishes, if as expected the 2011 election fails, whether GEJ or IBB wins either way the loosing side takes up arms, while mend , boko haram , bakassi , possibly OPC matures into regional armies.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by Abagworo(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2010
People have started typing tribal rubbish.Next thing Atiku will be invited by SSS for questioning and his name dented.

As far as I am concerned,this is purely business.Many traders in Aba and Onitsha have always done this.The importer knows the weapons will sell this ember months and election period.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by 1025: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2010
i know that is where this criminal minded pdp will lead us to. why are we allowing obasanjo an individual to single handedly dictecting everything for us. in 2007 he imposed yar adua on us and this time jonathan. what ever happens to our rights to vote and be voted for?
an old man like obasanjo is due for retirement. he is no longer active brainwise and as such is surposed to give peace a chance.
when will his children and children's children get involved in politics?
nigeria is too big for an individual to run.
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2010
@ that nonsense poster who claim Iran army will over run Nigeria army, I really feel sorry for you! Iranian Mmilitary are armies of propaganda! They can not even deploy beyond the iranian boarders! Thier missile technology are exaggerated, and those of us in the busiess know where Iran stands when it comes to real warfare! Funny enough, Nigeria is not even within their missile range (which is even a short range missile with old technology that can be short down as soon as it launches!) and they can not deply to launch from any waters closer to Nigeria 'cos those waters are owned by nations hostile to Iran as well.

As for Nigeria, we may not have medium range missiles (only for now) and maybe the platforms to deploy them, but we have nations who would stand up WITH us to erase Iran from world map and replaced it with some mountain pictures with titles like : ONCE A HIDING PLACE FOR WORLD TERRORIST lipsrsealed
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2010
I am beginning to ask myself seriouds questions if GEJ really knows what He is doing! With the revelation of this news, I am yet to hear from the Minister of Interior affairs and the Defence Ministers with any brief! Yes know investigations are on going, but in a civilized society, even while such investgations are ongoing, the relevant govt cabinet Minister would come out and brief the nation so as to calm nerves!

All I have seen GEJ do in the last two months is travel from one part of the country to another commission sub-standard projects and He can not even comment on them! Example was the kilometer stretch of road He commissioned in Jos recently and watching the tv camera zoom in on the road, you could see granites on the road without the final ashphalt overlay in most stretch of the road!

Same goes with power, there has been recent improvement in power, but in the last two weeks, three major power generating units have failed in the country and GEJ's govt did not even boter to explain to Nigerians why it failed and what was being done! To make things worse, where you would expect the oppostion to ask these questions of the govt, they are all silent and acting as though they are not aware of the break down of these multi-billion dollar plants!

I just hope that the trend of what is emerging with GEJ govt, is only a bleep!
Re: SSS, Others Intercept Rocket Launchers, Bombs In Lagos by Pennywise(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2010
Security operatives at the Benin republic seem to be doing a good job. I wish those manning Niger rep and Chad borders will be just as proficient. There is no way anyone can credibly say there are no arms in-flow from that axis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bianca Hires Private Guards For Ojukwu’s House / Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) / Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.