Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,671 members, 7,926,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

South African Man And Woman Laughing Gleefully After Looting A Foreigne - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man And Woman Laughing Gleefully After Looting A Foreigne (598 Views)

Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Man And Woman Laughing Gleefully After Looting A Foreigne by Newshubs: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10171261_img20190905165413871_jpeg14006c8968acb747fc086d19e58e3fff

SEE Photo Of A South African Man And Woman Laughing Gleefully After Looting A Foreigner’s Shop
The photos of a South African man and woman laughing gleefully as they leave with items looted from a foreigner’s shop has been shared on the internet. It was free for all for looters in Turffontein on Monday, as stores owned by foreigners were looted.

According to confirmed reports, over 70 suspects have been arrested in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Xenophobic violence unacceptable, says President .

Image result for south african loots nigerians shops
The South African government said it has arrested 70 suspects in connection with the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other foreign nationals. The suspects were nabbed in Johannesburg and Pretoria while looting property belonging to foreigners

The acting South African High Commissioner to Nigeria, Bobby Moroe, disclosed this during a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyema, in Abuja, today.

Image result for south african loots nigerians shops
He explained that the attackers also burnt down Shoprite and Spar, noting that the SA government “has risen to the occasion.”

Also, President Cyril Ramaphosa on Tuesday condemned a wave of xenophobic violence unfurling in several parts of South Africa.

Attacks on businesses run by “foreign nationals is something totally unacceptable, something that we cannot allow to happen in South Africa,” Ramaphosa said in a video address diffused on Twitter.

Re: South African Man And Woman Laughing Gleefully After Looting A Foreigne by Newshubs: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
I wish I can tell my South African Brothers that this is certainly not the South Africa that Nelson Mandela went to Jail for.

I wonder if he would be among this crowd if he was alive

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link

(1) (Reply)

So We Can’t Have Sex Again? – Angry Sex Workers Asked Police / Three Members Of Deadly Kidnap Gang Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Rivers / Annoucement!!! See What Happend To This Girl........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.