Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,281 members, 7,974,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

He Doesn't Talk About Our Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Talk About Our Future (1942 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by biby(f): 7:51pm On May 17, 2007
my boyfriend and i are mate, i luv him so much and he does too. if i talk of our future he always try 2 keep me out of the picture.
recently i asked him wen he's going 2 woo me. he told me if i get anybody i shld say yes but he keep calling i luv him & i dnt want 2 leave him but am afraid.
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by lauryn(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2007
*clears throat*

Can U stop forcing urself on d dude plzzz?. It seems like d guy hasnt even approached U yet, and hia U are talking about a lifetime commitment, biko, leave d guy and move on angry
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by Agboola1(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2007
how old are you guys? well its very important to care about the future as it is the reason for living today. he might not know the reason for a concern for the future or not wanting to allow the future bother him for reasons known to him. love is one thing and future is another, please hold on to him and let him see reasons why the future is important for the both of you. good luck
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by smile007: 8:11pm On May 17, 2007
I think u should better wait for him to decided . Tell him abt the future is like forcing him to commit.u know, a little Patience is enough
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by lauryn(f): 8:12pm On May 17, 2007
smile007:

I think u should better wait for him to decided . Tell him about the future is like forcing him to commit.u know, a little Patience is enough

maka-gini? U dey advice d pikin abi U dey curse am?. Biko, modify ur post, Y U just dey tear english anyhow for hia, biko my PC is very sensitive
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by chiegemba(f): 8:13pm On May 17, 2007
"Pray"

@cute-ass, hey cutie grin sorry i left. but had 2 go sleep really bad.
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by Nobody: 9:34am On May 22, 2007
Dear,it all depends on ur age,if age is not on ur side and this guy has no pic of u about the future, Better start pitching ur tent in a more fertile ground ok.
Rem ,the earlier ,the Better.
goodluck. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by sweetstjoy(f): 5:01pm On May 22, 2007
lauryn:

*clears throat*

Can U stop forcing yourself on d dude plzzz?. It seems like d guy hasnt even approached U yet, and hia U are talking about a lifetime commitment, biko, leave d guy and move on angry

lauryn:

maka-gini? U dey advice d pikin abi U dey curse am?. Biko, modify your post, Y U just dey tear english anyhow for hia, biko my PC is very sensitive

hey lauryn,
i think you are being too harsh on this girl, you shouldnt talk like taht because you dont know how long they ve been together and she said he is her boyfriend doesnt that mean anything to you. if you dont have anything to tell her please kindly keep quiet and stop talking anyhow.

biby,
i wish you well, open up your heart and be good friends with him and stll pray, but dont do anything stupid out of pressure.
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by RuuDie(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2007
thats d problem with d chics --- u ain't settled with d present u're talking of d future. now u want him 2 make a commitment he ain't so sure he can keep; if he goes ahead 2 make it & breaks it later, next thing we'll hear is "HE BROKE MY HEART", when its u who actually shot urself in the foot !

whatever happened to the good ol' "taking life one day @ a time" maxim?
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by 2dye4(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2007
@Sweet: Lauryn is entitled to her opinion. thats the way she sees it, simple.

@poster: He doesnt talk? most men don't talk, they act! From his tip that u should go to greener pastures, this is an act and an indicator that he is not devoted to u and neither his he planning to be soon (trust me if u leave him, he will get over u like a bad habit) . u can follow the path of patience (like some say) or u wake up from this bad dream! wink
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by sisimose(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2007
He Doesn't Talk About Our Future = He doesnt think of A future with you
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by oreofemi(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2007
If he dosent woo you at the age you are to get married then u tell him u have to move on with ur life.GRACIAS
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by kiki(f): 3:38pm On May 23, 2007
y are u in such a hurry, u don't know wat d dude is plannin 2 do but u are so worried and in a hurry Don't rush him if u see dat yall don't av a futre 2 gether and u r ready 2 get married u can leave
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by marlet01(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2007
@ Topic

I think you should give him a little time to think about it rather than wooing you as you wish then break your heart.
Give him space and time and don't get rushing all over him, If he truly loves you then he will tell you that by talking about your future as you expect form him.

Cheers.
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by Qby: 4:29pm On May 23, 2007
Talk! Talk as loud as you can. air your views once and for all, approach him in an honest and intelligent way and am sure, he'll understand.

Better to be heart broken now than to be in d next 5 years wen all d hopefuls dat come your way would have left whilst you're waitin for oga to make up his mind.

if he still does not know too, leave him. some men only realise and appreciate what dey will lose after they have lost it. move away from his comfort zone and see his reaction. dont pick his calls for a while, inshort make him want you then ask again.

ma candid opinion.
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by iice(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2007
Lauryn my crazy sis, you talk am true!.

biby:

my boyfriend and i are mate, i love him so much and he does too. if i talk of our future he always try 2 keep me out of the picture.
recently i asked him when he's going 2 woo me. he told me if i get anybody i shld say yes but he keep calling i love him & i dnt want 2 leave him but am afraid.

Obvious? undecided
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:27pm On May 23, 2007
Lol he pretty much told you that if you find someone, say "yes" to the person and you are still claiming that he's your bf?

Why are girls so clueless? He pretty much said he's not "your someone"
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by moondust(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2007
the guy has told u loud and clear that he wont marry u and you're still snuggling up to him. pls try and move on. u can apply within cos I'm available lol grin
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by goldieloc(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2007
d kok is dat dating is far different from marriage and its obvious the guy aint ready 2 settle down with u. he has even told u dat u shld say yes if any1 proposes 2 u, wat else do u want any1 2 tell u 2 know u ppl dont have a future 2geda.
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by Vernor(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2007
I will like 2 ask does he have any palns 4 d future because most men do not (Apology 2 all men) but the truth must be said. ask him where will he be nxt 15,10yrs 2 come not only 4 u but his entire family.
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by Seun(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2007
If you're looking for a husband you need to find another boyfriend. Forget about 'feelings', they will only mislead.
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by cuteass1(f): 2:07am On May 25, 2007
@ poster

Yea, it was good while it lasted but its time to head for the exit. Now please find the nearest one and make use of it.

Your case pretty much gives you an answer to your situation. I know love is blind, but you shouldn't be foolishly blinded by love. .

Tell me what guy will see a girl, be in a relationshiop, with her, actually see a future with her Cos he doesn't think someone else measures up or that he couldn't feel for someone else the way he feels for "you" and still tell you to say yes to the next bidder?? angry

My dear, please wake up and read the boldly written hand-writing on the wall, please
If he still ain't sure of what he wants, then his loss but you my girl you cannot sit with your legs crossed waiting for him on him, till when?? the cows come home??.
And if he's just being a coward to express his feelings (i mean for some who think he's just hiding behind his feelings), then he's not worth you Cos he doesn't have the security and safety you need to feel in a guy's arms sad

Now honey, you see that no matter how we try to twist it, the only obvious truth remains that he doesn't feel for you the same way you feel about him, he doesn't see you as his potential wife.

I know it hurts real bad, but some day those wounds will be healed, but its left in your court to let some other capable, willing and sure hands soothe the pains away. Thats one of those things with love, but not to worry it only makes you more appreciative and concious of the "real thing" when it comes along smiley

Good luck with the breakup (yea, you need to get out from there real fast, if you think you're of the age to let down your fishing net wink )
It shall be well, trust me cheesy
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by niceuzor: 2:49am On May 25, 2007
Cute-ass we need to talk shocked
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by cuteass1(f): 3:54am On May 25, 2007
niceuzor:

Cute-ass we need to talk shocked

Oya, start talking wink
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by niceuzor: 4:00am On May 25, 2007
Lets moved the talk to yahoo i guess u know i mean. cool

it's very official wink
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by chiegemba(f): 4:16am On May 25, 2007
@niceuzor; hmmmm! d topic needs ur contribution please grin
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by niceuzor: 4:19am On May 25, 2007
my sister i know but make i yarn with this babe small

i dey try make her know say She 2much. cool
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by chiegemba(f): 4:22am On May 25, 2007
hey cutie; u r 2 much grin grin grin
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by cuteass1(f): 4:24am On May 25, 2007
chiegemba:

hey cutie; you're 2 much grin grin grin

wink

niceuzor:

my sister i know but make i yarn with this babe small

i dey try make her know say She 2much. cool

Thanks for the compliments, I wonder what we're yarning about lol grin , but we'll talk "yarn" some other time, ok?

Got to be in bed ina jiffy wink
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by niceuzor: 4:28am On May 25, 2007
smiley Goodnite Dear See u some other time,
have a pleasant night rest and dont dream of Nairaland, wink
Re: He Doesn't Talk About Our Future by lauryn(f): 3:26pm On May 29, 2007
I see dis thread aint going nowhere.

@ sweet
biko, I'm entitled to my opinion, so just give urs and/or zip it. I ain't here to curse d girl, just saying it as it is. Thanx!!

(1) (Reply)

Can One Get A Decent Chick These Days, / What Can I Call This / :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.