Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Would You ____ Your Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You ____ Your Boss? (793 Views)

What Does It Mean When Your Boss Keeps Telling You To Call Him? / ____ / Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You ____ Your Boss? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2010
Ok. Finish story with ONE answer "sure why not?" or "hell no" and then EXPLAIN. This is for both sexes.
Here's the scenario:

Your boss has a reputation for being a bit too sexual to the employees of the opposite gender. You have heard but were never really a victim of this. Then you become a target. Your boss when talking to you puts their hands on your shoulder, refer to you as "baby/ hun" and is constantly offering to discuss business "over lunch", not to mention the sexual jokes.

So, right when you are fed up and ready to report them, they approach you and then come up with an offer. They inform you that one of their top employees have been laid off/ quit/ transferred and they wanted to know if you would like to take the position which is GREAT because the pay is twice the amount of yours and the hours perfect for your busy schedule.

But then it hits you, you are NOT yet qualified for the position. As soon as the thought comes into your head, your boss says "It's yours IF you are willing to do somethings for me" while practically undressing you with their eyes. You then think 'should I?' or 'should I not?'. You then reply "_______".
Re: Would You ____ Your Boss? by zealot4me(f): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You ____ Your Boss? by atampakoeg(f): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2010
I will sure do so, and ask for more.
Re: Would You ____ Your Boss? by Yorisb: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2010
atampakoeg:

I will sure do so, and ask for more.

Why? shocked undecided

@OP

I would. NOT!!!!
Re: Would You ____ Your Boss? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2010
^lol
Re: Would You ____ Your Boss? by Akinagirl(f): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2010
I would reply with I AM SUING YOUR A$$ OFF! Lol
Re: Would You ____ Your Boss? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2010
Akinagirl:

I would reply with I AM SUING YOUR A$$ OFF! Lol
lolllzzz in NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You ____ Your Boss? by iice(f): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2010
I then reply "lol"

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Why / It's ok to be firm... / Wat Can I Buy Her For Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.