Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,222 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? (17217 Views)

Poll: Who do you want the NFA to employ of these 2 coaches?

STEPHEN OKECHUKWU KESHI: 14% (17 votes)
SAMSON YEBOWEI SIASIA: 85% (98 votes)
This poll has ended

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by kcjazz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
Today, Argentina has appointed Sergio Batista as permanent coach. The same guy who coached the u23 in 2008. I wonder what experience he has?Experience at handling big players is nothing without trophies.

Meanwhile

BONFRERE: SIASIA IS BETTER THAN KESHI

Former Super Eagles technical adviser, Johannes Bonfrere believes the man who led Nigeria to a silver medal finish at the football event of the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China, Samson Siasia deserves to be made Lars Lagerback’s successor.

Bonfrere, who led Nigeria to her greatest achievement, an Olympic soccer gold in 1996 in Atlanta says Siasia’s miles ahead of Keshi in terms of technical competence and character and wants the Nigeria Football Federation not to dissipate energy in calling the duo of Siasia and Stephen Keshi for an interview.

‘If the Nigeria Football Federation have decided to go for a local coach and have indeed shortlisted the duo of Siasia and Keshi for the job, then I think they should not waste much time in giving Siasia the job’,he began in a telephone chat from his base in Holland.

‘Siasia is a better choice. The NFF should never give it to Keshi because he is not what people think he is’,blasted the Dutchman who once worked with the duo as an assistant coach to another Dutchman, the self-proclaimed Dutchgerian, Clemens Westerhof.

When Complete Sports sought to know what he meant by ‘Keshi is not what people think he is’,he refused to offer any explanation, only insisting that Siasia possesses better technical and human qualities than Keshi.

When Complete Sports quizzed him on whether his judgement is not informed by the allegation that both Keshi and former Eagles boss, Shaibu Amodu plotted his downfall in 2001 as coach of the Super Eagles, Bonfrere insisted Siasia is more technically gifted than Keshi.
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
Thank you, O! Was he not the man in charge when they beat Spain 4-1 recently? was it 4-1?
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2010
yomola:

Thank you, O! Was he not the man in charge when they beat Spain 4-1 recently? was it 4-1?

And how does that make Siasia better than Keshi?

Is Maradona better than Siasia or Keshi? yet he was appointed because the fans loved him, the fans were clamoring for him, what was the outcome of Maradona's appointment? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by naso2(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2010
honeric01:

And how does that make Siasia better than Keshi?

Is Maradona better than Siasia or Keshi? yet he was appointed because the fans loved him, the fans were clamoring for him, what was the outcome of Maradona's appointment? undecided

My friend will you learn to relate things properly before i lose my temper? sad

Maradona is loved in argentina becuase of what he did in his playing days. No remarkable coaching achievement. Siasia is wanted by most nigerians becuase of his coahing achievements.

Till date our biggest achievement in soccer remains the football gold at atlanta and the bulk of players that achieved this were already SE players. Siasia came within touching distance of equalling that record with largely unkown boys in football circles. so what are you talikng about?
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
na_so:

My friend will you learn to relate things properly before i lose my temper? sad

Maradona is loved in argentina becuase of what he did in his playing days. No remarkable coaching achievement. Siasia is wanted by most nigerians becuase of his coahing achievements.

Till date our biggest achievement in soccer remains the football gold at atlanta and the bulk of players that achieved this were already SE players. Siasia came within touching distance of equalling that record with largely unkown boys in football circles. so what are you talikng about?

Mr man, you better let the thread dey flow the way it's going so far before coming up with your "usual" losing temper rant? if you come lose your temper, wetin you go do? the worse is to break your keyboard, monitor, slap your wife/kid/brother/sister or anyone/anything close to you (no pun intended, just stating the outcome of your normal lose your temper motto).

Now, let's concentrate on your 2nd paragraph, when you said coaching achievements, this leaves me with some concern, coaching achievement in what sense? 2 silver medal at the U-20/U-23 YOUTH tournament ([size=2pt]obviously went with A-25 players[/size]), is that what you call achievement when it comes to handling the SENIOR NATIONAL TEAM? undecided

The biggest achievement in soccer is not the Atlanta 96, it's an age group tournament Mr man, even the nations cup is more standard and highly rated than the gold medal we won at the Olympics, yes when it comes to football, the Nations cup is more important than the Olympic gold medal.

Now, before we enter into proper discussion, can you please remind us the name of the coach that won us that gold medal at the Olympics? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2010
honeric01:

Now, let's concentrate on your 2nd paragraph, when you said coaching achievements, this leaves me with some concern, coaching achievement in what sense? 2 silver medal at the U-20/U-23 YOUTH tournament ([size=2pt]obviously went with A-25 players[/size]), is that what you call achievement when it comes to handling the SENIOR NATIONAL TEAM? undecided

The biggest achievement in soccer is not the Atlanta 96, it's an age group tournament Mr man, even the nations cup is more standard and highly rated than the gold medal we won at the Olympics, yes when it comes to football, the Nations cup is more important than the Olympic gold medal.

Now, before we enter into proper discussion, can you please remind us the name of the coach that won us that gold medal at the Olympics? undecided

@honeric01

First of all, Our greatest achievement is Atlanta 96! Fill free to create a poll to find out.
Second, Don't compare the manner of love most Nigerian fans have for Siasia with that that the Argentines have for Maradonna
I love Siasia for his discipline, self confidence, and his achievements,
You may say he used over-aged players but it was his tactical acumen that took him to the final.

I see that you root for Keshi, Have you heard him speak? Please do and rate his brilliance on a scale of 1 to 10
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
@honeric

And may i add that the present coach of Argentina will achieve great things because he groomed most of the boys that are now in the national team.

May i reiterate that we don't just love Siasia for loving sake.

Keshi is not just the Shizinit right now wink
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by naso2(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2010
dis una useless spambot don wipe all my post wey i use 25 minutes write.

@yomola

thanx a lot, you have posted 50% of what i wanted to tell honerico1.
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by honeric01(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
yomola:

@honeric

And may i add that the present coach of Argentina will achieve great things because he groomed most of the boys that are now in the national team.

May i reiterate that we don't just love Siasia for loving sake.

Keshi is not just the Shizinit right now wink
It's not about what people think/feel, it's about what it is, officially, the Nations cup is more important than the gold medal from the Olympics.

Because he groomed some of the boys, does that then make him an automatic good coach? we are will know after he plays 10 matches, for now it's too early to say he will achieve great things just because he groomed the boys.  football and coaching is more than just grooming your boys, you need the "coaching skills" to make these boys become world beaters

You cannot compare coaching players that are yet to see money to when they have started seeing money, these are 2 different things.

Well you have to let any of them handle the national team first before you count your chicks.

All the records Siasia has with SENIOR teams has been kinda poor, so when it comes to the senior level, i am yet to see any achievements.

senior levels eg

Ocean boys
JUTH
Heartland

His handling of these 3 clubs is not worth talking about, very piss poor.

Alot of Nigerians don't know much about Keshi, so it's easy to discard him, but few people who knows this man have already contributed on this thread. Anyways, like i said whoever takes this job's going to have my respect.
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by honeric01(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
yomola:

@honeric01

First of all, Our greatest achievement is Atlanta 96! Fill free to create a poll to find out.
Second, Don't compare the manner of love most Nigerian fans have for Siasia with that that the Argentines have for Maradonna
I love Siasia for his discipline, self confidence, and his achievements,
You may say he used over-aged players but it was his tactical acumen that took him to the final.

I see that you root for Keshi, Have you heard him speak? Please do and rate his brilliance on a scale of 1 to 10

Like i said earlier on, it does not matter what some nairalander thinks of the Olympic medal and the nations cup, it's what is official, when going for the Olympic, it's not mandatory for clubs to release their players, but when it comes to the Nations cup, it's MANDATORY, you see the difference? undecided

The love Argentina has for Maradona supersedes all the love some Nigerians have for Siasia, i am yet to see the church built for siasia or where siasia is worshiped, even with the drugs and bad life Maradona is known for, his lovers still don't care, what kinda love for a man can surpass that? undecided

The same tactics that showed in the match against 10 man Germany in Egypt 2010? undecided
The same tactics and acumen that showed against Alhaly both in Nigeria and Egypt? undecided
The same tactics and acumen that showed against KS kabily in the CCL? undecided

Abeg don't get me started, i hate pointing out the errors from coaches, but when someone tries to rub it off my face, i won't hesitate to point them out. embarassed

Not to forget Karlika his dutch mercenary always besides him anywhere he goes. (haven't seen the guy with him since he took over heartland and we can all see the result) lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by medjai(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
abeg, nations cup is far greater than an Olympics football gold medal. Olympics is for U-23's just that you can add 3 overaged players
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by shilox(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
SIASIA ALL THE WAY PEOPLE.
HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO DO THE JOB EVEN BETTER THAN, , HE HAS ALL THESE CONTROVERSIES B'COS THEY CAN'T CONTROL HIM.
HE IS THE MAN.
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
honeric01

In Nigeria, In my opinion, Coaching the National side is way easier than coaching a club, why? You get to select the finest of Nigerians from ANYWHERE IN PLANET EARTH!

Its more of  having the guts to try new ideas, players, tactics and saying no to negative influence especially from the NFF

Whereas in clubs [In Nigeria lest you forget that i am not talking about the world ] where players are rarely paid on time, Coaches need money to source for players

In heartland, Siasia had to make do with what he had, until recently he was stuck with A LOT of crappy players. He hasn't had the resource to impose his style on the team yet.

Even the Special one knows that when you get to a new club you need to do a sort of overhaul {buy a couple of good  players, say bye-bye to 'legends' }

He knows that to stay spectacular and acheive IMMEDIATE results, you need a harness a bunch of spectacular individuals.

The million dollar question is: Can Keshi say no to NFF player imposition?
From my assessment of him on supersport  during the world cup, My answer is an emphatic NO!

There is nothing more annoying than denying a man deserving of a promotion his promotion.

Keshi knows he has done wrong by contending with Siasia, he is also aware [even if he may not admit it] that the majority prefer Siasia
What he doesn't know is that if he gets this job, like Amodu, Nigerians will be on his neck and bay for his blood each time he loses.

Why? Because he is not their choice
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2010
medjai:

abeg, nations cup is far greater than an Olympics football gold medal. Olympics is for U-23's just that you can add 3 overaged players

I am not disputing this all i am saying is that Atlanta 96 is our greatest achievement!, It was what brought us to prominence- we beat star studded Brazil, Argentina remember?  Or were you too young? grin wink

@honeric01 take note! During Glen Hoddle's interview with the NFF guess the assistant he requested?
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by tunde121oke: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
both should team up
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by safarigirl(f): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
I'm a staunch opposer of siasia because he only got interested when keshi was brot in, b4 he was doing shakara, plus he had a major Bleep up with d last U-20 and heartland, not like i support keshi, jus sayin'
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by 12large1: 2:45am On Nov 04, 2010
who can compare nations cup to atlanta 1996 we beat a team that featured ronaldo{i prime} rivaldo,bebeto,juninho,carlos,crespo,lopez,zanetti,ortega that 1996 is probably the bes olympic of all time so world class and you compare that to nations cup 1994 you funny mehn
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by sona1: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2010
safarigirl:

I'm a staunch opposer of siasia because he only got interested when keshi was brot in, b4 he was doing shakara, plus he had a major bleep up with d last U-20 and heartland, not like i support keshi, jus sayin'

Have you been following these developments at all? Siasia got interested after keshi was brought in? where did you read that from, city people?

You are talking about siasia's bleep up with u-20 and heartland. Even the fumbling siasia's u-20 team made it to the second round. Do you know that keshi was our u-20 coach in 2001 in angola? do you know that he could not even make it out of his group in the Africa qualifiers?

Heartland did not make it to the seni final, but has keshi attempted even a state league club? Siasia is miles ahead of keshi.

@Honerico1

Abeg make una tell una spambot to unban me abeg. So that i can use my real ID na_so.
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by 10cirenoh: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2010
so_na:

@Honerico1

Abeg make una tell una spambot to unban me abeg. So that i can use my real ID na_so.

i was also locked out by the same spambot embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

you're using Keshi's performance of 2001 to judge him in 2010? man you can do better, we are not far fetched if we compare Siasia performance with the U-20 nd heartland team because these happened in 2010, stop judging Keshi with his 2001 performance.

Can you judge Mourihno's coaching pedigree with when he just started?

Judge them with their recent performance and not old school abeg because it should occur to you that he must have improved since 2001 till now.
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by sona1: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2010
10cirenoh:

i was also locked out by the same spambot embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

you're using Keshi's performance of 2001 to judge him in 2010? man you can do better, we are not far fetched if we compare Siasia performance with the U-20 nd heartland team because these happened in 2010, stop judging Keshi with his 2001 performance.

Can you judge Mourihno's coaching pedigree with when he just started?

Judge them with their recent performance and not old school abeg because it should occur to you that he must have improved since 2001 till now.

I am not really judging keshi by his 2001 performance, but only used that to make it very clear to those saying siasia has only coached age grade teams, as the seem to be saying age grade coaching is easier. So my point is that when keshi attempted the u-20 he fumbled big time.

Now talking about recent performance keshi qualified togo for WC and that is the last good thing he did, becuase in the nations cup in egyt that same year, he fumbled big time. Please dont tell me qualifying for nations cup is an achievement to MALI.

Siasia on the other hand made it to the final of olympics in 2008 with unknown boys. He was rated the 15th best national team coach in the world that same year. He was ranked alongside other senior coaches like hassan shehata, guus hiddink etc .

Fifa technical report on the coaches of holland u-21 in 2005 named siasia the shrewdest coach of the entire competition. you think say na moimoi?
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by honeric01(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
so_na:

I am not really judging keshi by his 2001 performance, but only used that to make it very clear to those saying siasia has only coached age grade teams, as the seem to be saying age grade coaching is easier. So my point is that when keshi attempted the u-20 he fumbled big time.

Now talking about recent performance keshi qualified togo for WC and that is the last good thing he did, becuase in the nations cup in egyt that same year, he fumbled big time. Please dont tell me qualifying for nations cup is an achievement to MALI.

Siasia on the other hand made it to the final of olympics in 2008 with unknown boys. He was rated the 15th best national team coach in the world that same year. He was ranked alongside other senior coaches like hassan shehata, guus hiddink etc .

Fifa technical report on the coaches of holland u-21 in 2005 named siasia the shrewdest coach of the entire competition. you think say na moimoi?

your former ID has been released!!!

When he attempted the U-20, it was an era where most African countries used their main national teams (infact some of them used players older than those in the national team), so i can't really use that to judge him, that's 9 years ago, the importance we placed on age grade then was not that high like of recent.

Yes, qualifying for the Nations cup is an achievement, if not, why are we sad that our home base eagles didn't qualify for the upcoming home base nations cup?

As far as i am concerned, Mali didn't do bad in the last nations cup, they were hedged out of the tournament for some silly rules by CAF, they had more goals than Algeria, Algeria scored just one goal in 3 matches, we saw what Keshi did with his sub (especially against Angola).

Siasia made to the final of the Olympics with what? did i hear you say "unknown boys"? who on the list is unknown? please educate us (i don't want to talk about their ages for now). because he was rated among the other coaches, does that automatically translate to Gold medal? on that same list you posted, some of the coaches on that list are currently jobless or coaching some unknown country/clubs out there, if they are that good, why are they jobless? if Siasia is that good, why is it that Heartland is the only club that came to ask for his services? At least 2 countries solicited for the services of Keshi, why is Siasia's own different?

I know for a fact that if Keshi does not get the SE job, he won't be jobless for 6 months before getting another job from another COUNTRY (not waiting for some under age coaching job from the NFA).

FIFA named him the shrewdest in 2005, what did that bring to his table? 5 years after, he's yet to land any meaningful coaching job, if he's that good, there are countless coaching job he should have taken up, why is he yet to take one up? (5 years now, always going for some under this or under that, you see why some veteran coaches keep calling him a baby coach?) undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by honeric01(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
yomola:

honeric01

In Nigeria, In my opinion, Coaching the National side is way easier than coaching a club, why? You get to select the finest of Nigerians from ANYWHERE IN PLANET EARTH!

Its more of  having the guts to try new ideas, players, tactics and saying no to negative influence especially from the NFF

Whereas in clubs [In Nigeria lest you forget that i am not talking about the world ] where players are rarely paid on time, Coaches need money to source for players

In heartland, Siasia had to make do with what he had, until recently he was stuck with A LOT of crappy players. He hasn't had the resource to impose his style on the team yet.

Even the Special one knows that when you get to a new club you need to do a sort of overhaul {buy a couple of good  players, say bye-bye to 'legends' }

He knows that to stay spectacular and acheive IMMEDIATE results, you need a harness a bunch of spectacular individuals.

The million dollar question is: Can Keshi say no to NFF player imposition?
From my assessment of him on supersport  during the world cup, My answer is an emphatic NO!

There is nothing more annoying than denying a man deserving of a promotion his promotion.

Keshi knows he has done wrong by contending with Siasia, he is also aware [even if he may not admit it] that the majority prefer Siasia
What he doesn't know is that if he gets this job, like Amodu, Nigerians will be on his neck and bay for his blood each time he loses.

Why? Because he is not their choice

You said in your opinion, so i won't argue with you because i know fully well that getting a player in the league is the easiest, you don't have to pay to get players if you truly believe in raw talent, all you need is to throw a free camp, let people come in, then pick whoever you want, try them for a while and if you are satisfied with them you can as well sign them.

So i totally disagree with your opinion.

You don't need millions to source for players in the Nigerian league, ask Kadiri Ikhana and co, please stick to what you know, don't come and tell me about the Nigerian league abeg.

Didn't he watch the club's tape before picking up the job? the same crappy players got to the final of the CAF champions league, they only lost the cup to TP mazembe with a lone goal (own goal), the same tp mazembe without their 2 prolific players beat Micheal Emerano's tunisian club 5: 0 of recent. If they are that bad, they should have been beaten since, the same players beat Kano pillars 4:0, even Enyimba can't beat Pillars 4 : 0, Pillars once beat Enyimba 2:0 in this same year.

Like i said, i don't think you know heartland, they were not a bad team when he took over, he took over because the management of the team sacked the coach, they said he's instructing the players to go on strike because the players were being owned. They were not a bad team before he took over.

You cannot conclude for Keshi, he's yet to coach the team, why then are you concluding for him? if he gets the job, let's see what he's likely to do with the team, if he plays players we all know should not be there, we will all be here to talk, so abeg whoever gets the job, fine by me as long as they are both Nigerians.
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by sona1: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
Honerico1

why u dey lock the siasia appointment thread na? The news is all over, just manage open those threads please. SIASIA has been appointed, confirmed on brila fm , all the ex-internationals that were campaigning for keshi don dey change mouth.

I AM SO HAPPY
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by erosmith: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2010
People should stop making excuses for siasias poor performance at heart land.If he had done well they would have tagged him 'the messiah'. The likes of harry reddknap turned things around in a very short time and gained the tag "harry houddini". I bet most of you were not following football when Nigeria was sweating to qualify for the world cup. It was so tough we actually felt cursed by some evil wizard.

For over 30 years we struggled but couldnt qualify.Nigeria kept qualifying for the Olympics becos there was no serious competition there.My brothers, our greatest achievement was qualifying for the World cup and reaching the second round,not some age grade competition sucess achieved with old men.Keshi qualified little Togo whose population is less than benin city's population. Togo might never qualify in the nearest future so give keshi some respect!I only want sia1 to get the job so we can see how he will perform.But if we want use experince and achievement as a yard stick,am sorry keshi is more qualified.Cum sef wetin una dey yan? na only siasia don perform for under 20 level pass?Tunde Disu came second in 1989, that makes him qualified for the Job abi?!
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by medjai(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2010
If Siasia were that good, he would have done well in at least one of the local club sides he handled. He failed at JUTH, Ocean Boys and most recently Heartland. His performances at top level football is absolutely shocking; nothing to write home about. He failed at JUTH and Ocean Boys. From his experience at both clubs, he should have done well at Heartland. Heartland were runners up in the champions league in 09. They only lost on away goals. But in came Siasia and Heartland were knocked out in the group stage. They finished bottom of the table and only had one win.

I really pray that Siasia proves me wrong by doing very well with the SE
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by honeric01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
so_na:

Honerico1

why u dey lock the siasia appointment thread na? The news is all over, just manage open those threads please. SIASIA has been appointed, confirmed on brila fm , all the ex-internationals that were campaigning for keshi don dey change mouth.

I AM SO HAPPY

there's no confirmation yet, my radio has been on brila since, so until there's a confirmed source, i am not permitted to allow such threads to stand, by the way NFA said it's until 8th before the new coach is announced.
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
Ok, i think i just heard it too from BRILA FM that Siasia has been employed, but is NFA that daft? why would they say Today is only for interview, then end up announcing the verdict today? they said 8th, who told them to say 8th before?

Anyways congrats to Siasia, but you better watch your back, those who are praising you today are ready to eat you raw when things fail to go your way, BEWARE OF NIGERIAN FANS. cool cool cool
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
Siasia is coach! Check super sport. Praise God!
Re: Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
To answer your question, he so floored keshi during the interview that they couldn't wait till 8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Chelsea Defender Gary Cahill Joins Crystal Palace / William Troost-Ekong Celebrates 22nd Birthday Today / Bet9ja Withdrawal Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.