Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him (46759 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Olanipekun1: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
wink

God bless bobrisky and may he keep soaring higher

the useless criminal yoots should channel their frustration to terrorist buhari and his minions

they didn't protest the new cbn policy
they didn't protest the new VAT increase policy
they didn't protest non implement of minimum wage even when some of them are still feeding from their parents salaries
they didn't protest against buhari maladministration and so on

in all these na bobrisky be their problem in their useless lives
may thunder strike all of them there

i never liked this bobrisky but I'm beginning to like him
dude is making his dough and marketing his wares through female costumes to attract attention and all these lazy baboons does is to waste their useless time in protest.

useless yoots

btw

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by jeff1607(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunnychibs:
Bobrisky should not only be arrested but remanded in prison

How can a sane person think it is normal for a man to sleep with his fellow man

With this kind of mentality, i pity for the next generation.

prison would be heaven to him ,if u know u know
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by richPHAROAH: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
this guy is actually a yahoo boy, he just uses these homo things to decieve people. i have chats of him trying to scam me of about 100k. i am sure he must have scammed a few girls and guys that are desperate of reasonable cash. i no know why efcc never get this guy till now

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by WarriAproko: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunnychibs:

u dey there wen he dey sleep with anyone.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by mashad(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunnychibs:

The mentality of politician withholding public funds to themselves n families. What have u said and done about that??

Hypocrite everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Souljaboi22: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunnychibs:

point of correction, you haven't seen or heard he sleeps with men...he's just a Cross dresser... let's vent our anger on something reasonably abeg

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by IGBOSON1: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
I find that people who go mental over someone else’s lifestyle and carry anti-gay matter for head like gala, while not espousing or living a strict Christian/Muslim life themselves....such people are usually closet gays and see in gays what they hate in themselves! Targeting and bullying gays is a way they think they can ‘atone’ for their ‘sins’ and deflect attention away from themselves!

Such people usually have a cupboard crammed full with skeletons! shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by solmusdesigns: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
wink
[s]
God bless bobrisky and may he keep soaring higher

the useless criminal yoots should channel their frustration to terrorist buhari and his minions

they didn't protest the new cbn policy
they didn't protest the new VAT increase policy
they didn't protest non implement of minimum wage even when some of them are still feeding from their parents salaries
they didn't protest against buhari maladministration and so on

in all these na bobrisky be their problem in their useless lives
may thunder strike all of them there

i never liked this bobrisky but I'm beginning to like him
dude is making his dough and marketing his wares through female costumes to attract attention and all these lazy baboons does is to waste their useless time in protest.

useless yoots

btw

thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin
[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by slowice(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Now I know of a truth some Nigerian youth re lazy..... So among all the terrible plaque Nigeria is experiencing na Bob be our issue. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by MrExcel(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
lekkan:
But honestly who are those retards doing such?? You didn't react to CBN cashless policy, no reaction to Poor Governance, no reaction to bad road and all... But you're reacting to one lunatic displaying his mannerisms.... We have a long way to go in this country.. For your correction, those are not Nigerian youths! I defend my fellow Nigerian youths. We are out working our ass out in 9-5 schedule
God will bless you and your family
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Agugbadin: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
rockcitie:
There shall be no hiding place for Bobrisky. His cup is finally full. angry angry

He should be rehabilitated and not killled, that will make others who thinks like him have a change of mind
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Olanipekun1: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s][quote author=solmusdesigns post=82380850][/quote][/s]
quote me again and you'll ever regret registering on nairaland
last warning
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by solmusdesigns: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
[s]
quote me again and you'll ever regret registering on nairaland
last warning
[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by asahnwaKC: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Misplaced priority undecided
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by wink2015(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Bobrisky as reacted to the video of Members of the National Youth Council of Nigeria that engaged themselves in a protest against him yesterday telling the  IGP and DSS to stop him and his likes from rubbishing the country's pride and image.

See bobrisky reaction below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bobrisky-reacts-to-the-video-of-youths-staging-protest-against-him/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7IeOtfWzM0

THEY SHOULD PROTEST THE OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Leave Bobrisky alone.

This guy looked inward and developed his potential using the cross dressing platform.

Why is Runsewe and the Abuja junta embarrasing Bobrisky.

They should have better things to do with their lives rather than wasting their time on frivolities.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
They are all mad
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Olanipekun1: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=82380898][/quote]good boy
welcome to my world
relax and have fun cool

Followed
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Olanipekun1: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Giving him the attention he crave most,

foolish Youths.. Northern Youth are only slightly different from South African youths.. at this point cross dressing isnt a crime so no court of law would prosecute him, except they can trick him to confess to commiting sodomy, or fool him with an undercover dectective

[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by solmusdesigns: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:

[s]
good boy
welcome to my world
relax and have fun cool

Followed

[/s]

leave trash for lawma ..
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by sylve11: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
lekkan:
But honestly who are those retards doing such?? You didn't react to CBN cashless policy, no reaction to Poor Governance, no reaction to bad road and all... But you're reacting to one lunatic displaying his mannerisms.... We have a long way to go in this country.. For your correction, those are not Nigerian youths! I defend my fellow Nigerian youths. We are out working our ass out in 9-5 schedule

Men, I don't know what is wrong with this country, but I hope things gets better. Misplaced priorities..... cry cool

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by thunderbabs: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigerian youths or sponsored stupid youths with their misplaced priorities. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Gideoniteprime4: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
but i don`t understand how someone can be confused by his or her gender!
it`s very simple
if you are born with a preeq then you are a dude
but if you are born with a vag you`re a girl!
wetin dey confuse bobrisky 4 that simple analogy?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Femijohn198: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
The youth are very stupid, there should protest to national house of assembly to challenge issue of unemployment in Nigeria. Bobrisky matter is not their problems. The boy may has tried many way to engaged himself into government job but due to connection issue in Nigeria, he decide to pay himself into this mess of being a woman to satisfied his daily need.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by yemluc: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
AWON Oloriburuku youths leleyii now.

Awon omo akotileta....Of all matters of importance nah Bobrisky be ur focal point. Useless bloody lazy fellows. @least Bobrisky is doing something to feed himself. Bunch of beggars.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Olanipekun1: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

leave trash for larma ..
[/s]
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by patorial(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunnychibs:

Though I'm not a gay but what makes you think it's normal to choose opposite sex as sex mate? Im just reasoning on your comment, remember everyone is not religious
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by TruthinAction: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jobless youths. Why not rather protest against the gross corruption exhibited by both the past and present leaders? This is just a sponsored protest. Bobrisky is not your problem. Go and find work to do.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by gidgiddy: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Foolish people. If it is to come out and protest over important things, nobody will see them. Its Bobrisky that is given the headache
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by mmadu4: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
wow grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Sunnymatey(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pls o, is Bobrisky dressing the cause of nigeria problem?
Jst asking
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by KKKWHITE(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bunch of hypocrites protesting adultery, fornication, gay and lesbians are all categorised has the same sin or what about bbnaija rubbish
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by mmadu4: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
jobless youths , they should hide their faces in shame ., while their government is milking them dry they rather focus on bobrisky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.