Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him (46760 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
woman man

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by addicted268(f): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pls they should free bobrisky. Shim is not our country's pressing problem...heck,shim is not even a problem.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by mercyviv(f): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bobrisky has now been elevated to national crisis. They keep giving this gender-confused thing unnecessary attention.
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nostradamus: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunnychibs:
Bobrisky should not only be arrested but remanded in prison

How can a sane person think it is normal for a man to sleep with his fellow man

With this kind of mentality, i pity for the next generation.
did you catch him sleeping with another man?

A lot of Nigerian youths are just plagued with misplaced priorities!!

Those youths protesting,do they mean that Nigeria's problem and the major thing that's spoiling the pride of this country is a cross-dresser who's trying to gather attention?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Let me say this outright, I do not subscribe to this guy's [Bobrisky or whatever his name is] lifestyle and never will, however, the youths protesting against him have their priorities totally misplaced. There are more pressing issues in the country that need their undivided attention and protests than a gay man or a crossdresser who is doing all that he could to garner publicity. To me, they need to protest the fact that their legislators would spend millions of Naira to buy SUVs for themselves when the majority of those that they represent can't even afford to eat decent meals on a daily basis. The actions of these hare-brained legislators are much more deleterious to their survival than anything that Mr. Bobrisky could ever do. This is my own opinion and I am sticking to it!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by wingmanIII: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fools. They just "jacked" VAT to 7.5%, trying to murder the few businesses remaining in Nigeria, yet Bobrisky is your problem.
What exactly is his offence?
Born mumus

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by renewable1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lolz

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nostradamus: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
misplaced priority. I don't like the man either but to be succinct and candid, is Bobrisky the problem of Nigeria right now? we have this CBN money deduction crap, #50 POS charges, increase in VAT, minimum wage, Bokoharam, herdsmen, bandit issues,kidnappings and ransome by bitcoin, serial killer in ph, Leah sharibu is still under Boko Haram captivity and these bunch of jobless idiots who masturbate for a living are protesting against that transgendered Bobrisky? these ones are hefty fools
truer words have never been said cool

Sowore has been incarcerated unjustly for a while now,there's no protest to free him. But there's massive protest to arrest a cross-dresser whose influence in the country is almost non-existent.

Some of the youths even said he's spoiling the country's pride.

No wonder our politicians keep taking for a back-and-forth ride.our youths prefer irrelevance to relevance.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by lekkan(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Amen and you too my brother
MrExcel:

God will bless you and your family
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by ALARAPE22(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Scandinavian02:
My screen has a crack and so I am not able to see the video clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wedding was fantastic. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous honeymoon and happy marriage life.

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by semyman: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
How?
That illiterate?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Jidibia(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunnychibs:

Na u dey f*ck am?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Royalfurnitures: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
To me Bob risky is is a non issue he is Just an attention seeker, , those prostesters should stop disturbing themselves. ,in no Distant time he will fizzle out of recognition.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Some youths are really idle. They would think they are delivering service for the amount paid them to organize this protest but not knowing it's their own money the politicians diverted to pay them.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by emu22(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
If we have 99 problems in this country Bobrisky shouldn't be one.Its a shame,see d so called youths and leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is the type of rubbish they will protest but remain perpetually docile to the hardships imposed on them by the Nigerian government and it's endemic criminals called politicians.

Youthful fools

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by seanjy4konji: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yaa all be doing internet warriors..the goverment does no care about you...poverty will kill you...

Hate bob as you like...na cross dressing he deh dress..he no do ritual killing...

Bob just copped a 2019 Range Rover Velar Special edition while you are waiting for 5 thousand naira tunder ednut giveway.

Sit down and be hating someone weh no see you...weting concern agbero with overload.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigerians are an endangered species.
Look at these people.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by webngnews: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by djoey89: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Of all the problem facing us. Insecurity, cbn, fg, school fees, high cost of foodstuff and living, no water, no light, no infrastructure, no hospitals, low education, religion, tribla bs,low low low of the low low, some idiotic insane and useless youth said bobrisky is their problem?. Who do us this thing?.. no wonder they said they are lazy youth. I am tired of some people i am force to inhabit this country with.... bunch of.. . ....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by blueghost(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Even though I don't like this Bob of a guy cos he's very risky. This is misplaced Prioritiy channel the fight and every to bad government
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Legalese(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fucking lazy youths. The country u going to shits, the CBN is about implementing a stupid exploitative cashless policy, there is a proposed increase in VAT and all these clowns are is another stupid clown to protest against. Idiots
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Gbengar07: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Everybody misplaced priorities
Me too misplaced priorities
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Abuloma80(f): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
sunnychibs:

That's exactly my fear. You know our youths with the "ROLE MODEL" syndromes, very soon we will start having some aspiring to be like him. Whatever ever it takes Bobrisky should be detained and retained till he renounces this unbecoming behavior. Be it by the family (parents) or the government, matters should be dealt with ASAP.

That's how Charlie Boy started and till date (now a grandfather) yet his disgusting and disgraceful attitudes are still going on. So say no to Bobrisky lifestyle.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigerian youth bawo
Lazy idiots are the ones protesting. How does Bobriskys' dressing affect una life or this Country Jobless mofos! Buhari did not pay the said minimum wage No protest!
Vat is now 7.2% on goods Ni protest!!
Rice is now #21,900 per bag from #14,000 it was before No protest!!!
Na thunder go fire these idiots wey I dey see so!
Awon Omo ale jati jati!!!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
all his fans are girls cos they want free hair... just for that ooh! nothig else
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by ipswitch: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
So after Ruga, its Bobrisky, nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by chubinwa(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
these rented protesters are plain stupid.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by Lugianostar(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
This Jeloba cross dresser is indeed causing a national unrest with his watery diaper anus
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by shineeye1: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Let Nigerian security spare some time off Dasuki and tackle this riskyguy please. The corruption shehe is causing in the land is worse than dasuki's. LGBT is still outlawed in Nigeria!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by shineeye1: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Blackdeewhy:
Nigerian youth bawo
Lazy idiots are the ones protesting. How does Bobriskys' dressing affect una life or this Country Jobless mofos! Buhari did not pay the said minimum wage No protest!
Vat is now 7.2% on goods Ni protest!!
Rice is now #21,900 per bag from #14,000 it was before No protest!!!
Na thunder go fire these idiots wey I dey see so!
Awon Omo ale jati jati!!!

The thunder that will fire you is still in intensive warmups! Can you not protest for any of the ills you listed, you lazy youth?! At least, those other guys are protesting one perceived evil. Must they also be the ones to protest all the others? Lazy , dirty , stinking LGBT youth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.