Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him (46758 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by passionberry(f): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Scandinavian02:
My screen has a crack and so I am not able to see the video clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wedding was fantastic. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous honeymoon and happy marriage life.
grin.day dreaming
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by holyfather(m): 5:37am On Sep 20, 2019
All these people wey dey shout'misplaced priority' upandan should go and take a back seat.
This guy's matter should have been addressed long ago.
Now with this little push he's already scared to death.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him by 752hub: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2019
Asylum for bobrisky in the US due to persecution in Nigeria loading......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde & Wife, Fathia Opeyemi Legally Married (Registry Wedding Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina: No Man Can Touch Me Anyhow In Romantic Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.