Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man (27542 Views)

Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade / How Obasanjo Lied His Way To Heroism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by udezue(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2010
LOL @ NaijaKing. Cheiii u should have added Gowon sef. Buncha mindless iddiots. This is the dumbest plot to deny the Igbo from running for Presidency. How desperate? So now ppl dey claim Igbo? I thought say na Igbo dey claim everyone? Lol
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by jason12345: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2010
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Onlytruth(m): 3:01am On Nov 01, 2010
I also heard that Michael Jackson's real grand-father was an Igbo man from Obosi in Anambra state. His name was Oja akusi (the flute never ceases playing).

Story had it that the day young Michael was born, the man ojakusi was busy playing the Igbo flute -Oja, as usual.

He took one look at Michael and named him Mmuo kelu or Mokelu -meaning "created by the spirits".

Where is that picture of Ojakusi sef. I had it last week.

Really, Michael Jackson is really Muokelu Ojakusi.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by nduchucks: 3:16am On Nov 01, 2010
Who concocted this story in a lame attempt to deny our people the presidency, come 2015! Let it be known that Ndigbo are like the proverbial ji ahughere n'oku-ona epu ome (yam that is being roasted-yet it germinates)

Igbo kwenu na this place!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Onlytruth(m): 3:19am On Nov 01, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Who concocted this story in a lame attempt to deny our people the presidency, come 2015! Let it be known that Ndigbo are like the proverbial ji ahughere n'oku-ona epu ome (yam that is being roasted-yet it germinates)

Igbo kwenu na this place!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

ndu_chucks where have you been hiding? The more you talk, the more I think you are really Igbo. Just can't figure out the rest about you. undecided
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by nduchucks: 3:25am On Nov 01, 2010
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin

ndu_chucks where have you been hiding? The more you talk, the more I think you are really Igbo. Just can't figure out the rest about you. undecided

I dey kampe, my brother. How are you? Please note that, for me, being a Nigerian is more important than whether I am Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, or I belong to any other tribe. It suffices to say that the blood of at least 4 major tribes in Nigeria runs through my veins. Note additionally that opinions of even blood brothers can differ on a variety of issues.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by grafikdon: 3:26am On Nov 01, 2010
You Igbo folks are in denial. . . Olisiego Obusonjo is the only Yoruba native of Abiriba.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by grafikdon: 3:28am On Nov 01, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Igbo kwenu na this place!!   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Haha! Mazi Chuks do come again o. But this your proverb abi na idiom na hard core  grin grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Onlytruth(m): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2010
ndu_chucks:

I dey kampe, my brother. How are you?  Please note that, for me, being a Nigerian is more important than whether I am Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, or I belong to any other tribe. It suffices to say that the blood of at least 4 major tribes in Nigeria runs through my veins. Note additionally that opinions  of even blood brothers can differ on a variety of issues.

No problem. Welcome back my brother (calling you that for the first time cool). I am a Nigerian too. I may remain a Biafran at heart though. Only time will tell.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Onlytruth(m): 3:32am On Nov 01, 2010
grafikdon:

Haha! Mazi Chuks do come again o. But this your proverb abi na idiom na hard core  grin grin

The guy should go and exercise his Igbo proverb acumen in the cultural section. cool
That idiom is not for kids, believe me.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by grafikdon: 3:32am On Nov 01, 2010
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin

ndu_chucks where have you been hiding? The more you talk, the more I think you are really Igbo. Just can't figure out the rest about you.  undecided

It depends on how you want to approach his numerous names. If you call him Shehu Abubaku Atikueze Chukwuma, then he is the only Fulani native of Abiriba, on the other hand, if you call him Chukwuma Abubaku Atikueze Shehu, then he is the oly Abiriba native of Katsina.  grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by grafikdon: 3:36am On Nov 01, 2010
Onlytruth:

The guy should go and exercise his Igbo proverb acumen in the cultural section. cool
That idiom is not for kids, believe me.

I gotta admit, the guy knows his Igbo more than Ezenwoye knows the location of his snuff box.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Onlytruth(m): 3:37am On Nov 01, 2010
grafikdon:

It depends on how you want to approach his numerous names. If you call him Shehu Abubaku Atikueze Chukwuma, then he is the only fulani native of Abiriba, on the other hand, if you call him Chukwuma Abubaku Atikueze Shehu, then he is the oly Abiriba native of Katsina.  grin

grafikdon:

I gotta admit, the guy knows his Igbo more than Ezenwoye knows the location of his snuff box.

LOL!  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by excanny: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2010
Chei! Mama Olusegun must have found this Oga Police so irresistable and Oulalacious

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by bkbabe97y(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
Onlytruth:

I am a Nigerian too. I may remain a Biafran at heart though. Only time will tell.

Man, STFU! You are  Psychotic in the brain, and a lunatic in entirety!
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by BabaOsaze(m): 1:41am On Nov 02, 2010
Una no go kill person for this place! grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 02, 2010
I have seen the resemblance. grin grin grin

Plz you ppl should claim your thing o. grin grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by horror2000(m): 3:44am On Nov 02, 2010
Who tell you say Obasanjo na Ibo?
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by AkinEgba: 3:47am On Nov 02, 2010
See why Ibos think Yoruba women are easy prey to whack? Imagine OBJ's mom committing adultery as far back as the 1930s. No wonder Obj dey sleep with him d/inlaw. The thing dey body
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by kabukabu50(m): 3:59am On Nov 02, 2010
dumb wackjobs arguing about nothing, how does an "ibo" man look?
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

See why Ibos think Yoruba women are easy prey to whack? Imagine OBJ's mom committing adultery as far back as the 1930s. No wonder Obj dey sleep with him d/inlaw. The thing dey body
Did he actually slept with his inlaw, or is just a rumour?
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by MSRA(m): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2010
naijaking1:

I beg tell them.
So, Olusegun Igbochukwu Obasanjo is Igboman. And of course Jonathan Ebelechukwu Azikiwe is also an Igboman. While looking for ways to deny Igbos their chance at 2015, don't also forget that Alhaji Shehu Sorochukwu Shagari, and Gen. Ibrahim Batanisi-nmiri Babangida are also Igbomen. Did you also say Alhaji Atufue-aku Atiku?

This thread is absolutely farcical. It is the funniest i have ever read on Nairaland and maybe anywhere else for that matter in a long long while. It just goes on to show that if u have got some sense of humor you can reduce any situation to a joke.

In contributing to this thread, I will say that I am proudly Yoruba, but we've got no chance in hell of passing Obasanjo off as Igbo.

That said, it saddens me to see what greed and avarice is doing to this country. We are all one. We have intermarried, 'intermingled' and 'inter-every other thing possible'. A lot of us can say along with ndu_chuks 'that the blood of at least 4 major tribes in Nigeria runs through my veins'. But what do we see, we still kill ourselves. And if you get to the root of the matter, its hardly ever because of religious or ethnic differences. Its always because of Money. Sad.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 02, 2010
^^^ Abeg stop that. Obusanjo is from Abia state. His middle name is Uchenna grin grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Abeg stop that. Obusanjo is from Abia state. His middle name is Uchenna grin grin
Sharrap dai, very soon u will pass ur blood sister as an Ibo girl just to get her own share of a property
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 02, 2010
odiaero:

Sharrap dai, very soon u will pass your blood sister as an Ibo girl just to get her own share of a property

Your next move now is to make him an Eze. EzeSegun Uchenna Obusanjo grin grin
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Your next move now is to make him an Eze. EzeSegun Uchenna Obusanjo grin grin
hehhehehehehe, craze in the highest
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 02, 2010
odiaero:

hehhehehehehe, craze in the highest
Abeg, go and prepare his welcome batch celebration.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by AkinEgba: 5:08am On Nov 02, 2010
odiaero:

Did he actually slept with his inlaw, or is just a rumour?

His mother slept with an ''ibo'' man and gave birth to him. So he takes revenge on his d/inlaw. Notice I put ibo in quote and you can decode what that infers. Yes?
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 02, 2010
All hail:

[size=15pt]EzeSegun Uchenna Obusanjo of Igboland grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by TewMuch: 5:13am On Nov 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

All hail:

[size=15pt]EzeSegun Uchenna Obusanjo of Igboland grin grin grin[/size]

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. They have all runaway and are speechless. They dont want the incestous gorilla. hahahahhaha. I thought they categorized the whole Yoruba tribe because of OBJ. Now it is safe to conclude that Igbo's are incestous Gorilla's.
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Youngichou(m): 6:09am On Nov 02, 2010
Y is all this coming up now
Re: Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man by Youngichou(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2010
Y is all this coming up now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Mustn’t Influence New Ooni’s Selection – George / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan / Buhari, Osinbajo’s Absence At Slain Soldiers’ Burial Unacceptable - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.