Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,930 members, 7,946,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy? (13172 Views)

LASG Launches LASTMA Toll-Free Line To Handle Complaints And Whistle Blowing / FG: What Happened To The Whistle Blowing Campaign / “embrace Whistle-blowing Policy” - EFCC Boss, Magu Urges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy? by maxiuc(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
bluecircle470:

Yes you’re right, exactly what foolish Ihedioha is doing in Imo
oga ihedioha is doing nothing like that

Everything property discovered by ihedioha recovery teams was linked to Rochas

Rochas stole imo state blind

Do you stay in owerri

Where is your location in owerri
Re: What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy? by Ten06(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2019
It's dead cos if you blow whistle against the wrong person or the person the agency is not interested in prosecuting you will find yourself in jail
Re: What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy? by Haddock(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lucky4real28:
I guess people stopped blowing because No safety guaranteed after whistle is blown, you go drag for your share as they wont give you easily without plenty drama, just like the last guy who blew ikoyi whistle, in the process more people will know who held and blew the whistle.

People no stop o! My neighbor is in deep trouble since June 2019 for blowing whistle he cannot prove. Worse part was, he exposed himself by openly threatening prior to blowing the whistle.

I strongly believe he saw something but he didn't gather enough information and he exposed his plans before he blew the whistle.

Investigation still dey go on, na so dem tell me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Temporary Setback, We Remain Optimistic - Mutfwang Reacts To Sack / We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / I Did Not Plan To Kill Oshiomhole - Odubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.