Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement (4063 Views)

Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings / APC Says Nigeria Will Pay Heavily For Jonathan’s Endorsement As Sole Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2010
@Marcdunu

Would you at least respond to my own request then? Who should we support?
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by marcdunu: 5:36am On Nov 01, 2010
Onlytruth:

@Marcdunu

Would you at least respond to my own request then? Who should we support?

Advising you is above my paygrade as you have already asked me to shut up. I have no interest in what you want to do or think

I rather have interest in Ralph Uwechue who thinks he can use the name of an esteemed body to pursue his private political agenda merely because he was elected chairman.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 5:42am On Nov 01, 2010
marcdunu:

Advising you is above my paygrade as you have already asked me to shut up. I have no interest in what you want to do or think

I rather have interest in Ralph Uwechue who thinks he can use the name of an esteemed body to pursue his private political agenda merely because he was elected chairman.

I knew it! You are only an anarchist seeking to destroy the Igbo family. You won't succeed though.

By the way, Uwechue's term just got increased to 4yrs giving him more 2 years. The people that matter trust him.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by naijaking1: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2010
Personally, I agree with the endorsement of Jonathan by Ohaneze. I have always said that the average Igbo would rather support someone named Jonathan Ebele, than someone named Ibrahim Badamosi, or Atiku.
Two wrongs can never make a right, so I hate to even hear the sound of Clark on this issue. Next, we would have heard Adaka Boro urging Igbos to support Jonathan
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by ChinenyeN(m): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2010
Seems to me you prefer centralization of authority, Onlytruth. Is my deduction correct?
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Seems to me you prefer centralization of authority, Onlytruth. Is my deduction correct?

Would you prefer chaos? Would you prefer a scenario whereby 60 Igbo candidates start vying for presidency of Nigeria in the future? Do you know that that is exactly why the south east is the most marginalized in Nigeria today?

What alternative do you have to counter other sections of Nigeria in national politicking?

Answer these questions first before going of on your usual "central authority" phobia.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by ChinenyeN(m): 6:15am On Nov 01, 2010
Usually, it would be witty to answer my question with more questions, but in this instance it isn't working. I don't know what you find difficult to answer about my central authority question. I have my understandings on your mentality, but I was only asking for proper confirmation sake, so that I don't go off assuming anything, but if you feel like dodging the question, then okay.

Personally, I feel that we don't need centralized authority, especially this hidden emergence of authoritarian-style politicking, Ohanaeze is engaging in. Republicanism, reason, and just simply looking to do ourselves right is all that is needed. So, my recommendation, would be to outrightly establish a proper [agreeable] Igbo political body, plain and simple. Enough with politically hiding behind 'socio-culture'.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by chyz1: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2010
ChinenyeN:

I'm sorry. That is incorrect; an Igbo socio-cultural organization. This decision made by Uwechue & Ohanaeze is beyond the bounds of such an organization. Note, there is a clear difference between a recommendation and an endorsement. By endorsing anyone, Ohanaeze is playing politics (which it shouldn't) and establishing itself as an authoritarian-style political body (something which we all know wouldn't fly with us Igbo). Look, all I'm saying is that if Ohanaeze wants to keep up with this behavior, then it should stop trying to hid this emerging authoritarian-style political body behind in the guise of 'socio-culture' and fully step out to present itself as an Igbo political organization and also internally [agreeably] function as such.

I definitely hear where you're coming from; However, with the planned endorsement of northern leaders such as IBB et al by the "IPF" which consisted of prominent Igbo so-called politicians how do you think that could have been off-set? Keep in mind that we are talking about people in a third world country whos daily concern is to survive, most of them do not think the way we here in the West do meaning they can be easily wooed in many ways not just by money but also by a simple promise. With all of your thought that you have been laying out on nairaland, have you made any attempt to reach any of these Igbo organizations to voice your opinion via email or conventions,etc? I think we all have a duty to add to the decisions made concerning our land.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by lwise(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
Reporters have problem,if they have nothing to write about let them keep there mouth shot.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Ericology(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
Onlytruth:

So where are those who said Uwechue was making a personal statement on Jonathan?
The man Uwechue is a seasoned diplomat with impeccable credentials. And attack on him is just wrong.
If anyone doesn't like Ohanaeze's endorsement, no one will force them on the day of elections. My position is that they are serving us (Ndigbo) very well.  cool

UR PAPA BORN U, THUMBS UP NWANNE M NWOKE
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by vigasimple(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
marcdunu:

Cut the crap!!!!

All the of the programme you are giving Jonathan credit for were already in process before Jonathan became President. Whether it dredging of River Niger or making Enugu International Airport.

Ihejirika is not the head of Nigeria's service chiefs, Air Marshall Paul Dike was once CDS and his position betters Ihejirika so please do not make noise about that.

Before Ihejirika was appointed, Jonathan was on a mission to cleanse Igbos from federal Government. Foreign Minister Position went from Ojo Maduekwe to Odein Ajumogbia, Education Minister went from Sam Egwu to Prof Raqia, Ndi Okereke was removed as head of NSE and replaced by Non-Igbo, Prof Iwu was replaced by Prof Jega, Ernest ndukwe of NCC was replaced by whom I do not know.

PDP Chairman Vincent Ogbulafor was treated and hounded for no reason. They claimed he embezzled $1m 5years ago (just because he tried to uphold zoning in the interest of the South East) and replaced him with another who possibly embezzled $230m just because Nwodo with heavy corruption allegation hanging on his neck he will be in Jonathan's pocket.

He did not see any reason to take the South East seriously and we were almost unexistent untill he realised that his political maths does not add up and the SE will be needed for electoral victory then he appointed Ihejirika.

That will not fly. He has no policies for the South East.

After Jonathan Presidency either in 2015 or 2019; power will move to either North central or North East before it will move again to South East in 2027. It will be ok if Jonathan is worth it but he is not.

Yes Power is rotating between both regions and geopolitical zones at the same time and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Not Jonathan, not Edwin Clarke nor Ralph Uwechue.

There is nobody who believes in zoning in the South East who can not see the plane fact that power can not move directly from South South to South East in 2015. And anybody who claims this is possible clearly do not have the interest of the South East at heart and possibly not from the South East.

This kind of treatment is surely not that of a friend. The South East is only Jonathan's friend to the extent that we midwife his misguided ambition to remain President based on nothing.

THE PDP ZONING POLICY MUST BE RESPECTED.

Anyone, including thie write of the above who thinks there is any zoning in the past , now or in the future are only deceiving themsleves. Zoning works if the North want it to work, and ome 2015 anyway the North will change the goal post. GEJ  can handover power to SE more than anyone can going by the records of The Fraudulen Northern politicans. SHINE YOUR EYS, DON'T BE DECEIVED BY MARADONA IBB AND ATHIEVIEING ATIKU.

GEJ is 100 tims more better and credible than all those candidate put together. June 12, 1993 is just 17 years ago that IBB was foerced to leave.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by NOBLEICT: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
shockedJONATHAN shocked

IS

OK

Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Ericology(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
Although am not so keen about voting for Jonathan but whenever i hear people like IBB and his co northerners trying to sound like Igbo lovers, i tend to shift closer to Jonathan, Those IDIOTS ruled Nigerian for ages and never deemed it fit to construct an International airport in Igboland in order to save millions of Igbo travelers who constitute the highest number of travelling Nigerians the hazards of road journey from Lagos or Abuja to the East, Those IDIOTS made sure no Igbo  got a strategic post in Nigeria eg  IG of Police. Chief of defense etc and when Ike Nwachukwu helped quash a coup in 1990,, He was shipped back to foreign affairs cuz he was getting so powerful, am not gonna remember Ebitu Ukiwe, Damn,
  Do u guys ask urself why all those "born again" Igbo lovers preferred and Ijaw man as VP to Yar'adua after a Yoruba man serving for yrs??   what stopped them from appointing an Igboman as VP so as to clear the way for an Igbo president come 2015, rather they sidetracked us for an Ijaw man, All of a sudden with the demise of UMYA they are now LOVERS OF IGBO FOLKS, hahahahahahahahahahah  i cant stop laughing,
    For your infors,, almost 10 states in the North has an international airport of some sort including MINNA , while some of these airports only transport Cows and pilgrims to Saudi Arabia or the Minna airport only for flying IBB and Abdulsalaam to their various foreign trips, No single International airport was constructed in Igbo land where the 1st, second or third largest ethnic group(depending on whos counting) reside, All these happened while the so called "LOVERS" of Igboland ruled Nigeria, i rest my case, Umunne m udo diri unu n'ile
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by 1025: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
the man in question must be speaking for himself and that of his family if his family will accept his position.
as an igboman, i am yet to see anyone worthy of taking my decissions for me.
the man must have been settled by the faction he is speaking for so i will wait to be settled before i take my position.
we have democracy where everyman is expected to speak for himself.
gone are days when fat fools speak for everybody.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Ericology(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
1025:

the man in question must be speaking for himself and that of his family if his family will accept his position.
the man must have been settled by the faction he is speaking for so i will wait to be settled before i take my position.

ENDORSEMENT ,, none forces u to vote for GEJ, Ohaneze endorsed him after taking certain things into consideration, u r not obliged to vote for him, GEJ wont get 100% of Igbo votes not even his Ijaw folks wuld give him a 100% vote, stop whining
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by udezue(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
All you whiners have not given Ndi-Igbo any better alternative so its pointless arguing with you people.

BTW!!! Whoever is trying to create SE-Igbo vs SS-Igbo divide need to stop because you are causing us more harm than good.
Ndi-Igbo could care less if Uwechue is from Benue state sef. The man is Igbo and was elected to represent Igbo via Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Olisaonyeo(f): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
Great absolutely great. Is what we want no Jonathan no 2011 election
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by marocguy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ok lets analyze this properly.
Ohaneze is funded majorely by d 5 eastern states government. Dont think its not a contested position,everytime d election comes up,its a fierce battle between contestants frm d 5 igbo states plus delta n other minorities. The last elections witnessed heavy disputes as my uncle contested for national legal adviser. He won but was asked 2 step down for our governor's candidate for the position which was "ZONED" to enugu state.
Ohaneze exco's are sponsored by their state governors to occupy the well zoned and arranged positions and they are well paid on it.
Therefore,ralph uweuche did not do any consultations as dat assembly consists of very few big igbo figures,but few politicians,few retired lawyers academicians and other retired proffesionals also ndi igwes also attend. People like Jim nwobodos,iwuanyanwu,ekwueme,uwazurike,chukwumerije,nnamani,ohi of onitcha n co dont attend.
In conclusion, uweuche was coerced to declare support for jonathan by his financiers(governors) who had earlier
done theirs, then he was compensated with an extended tenure.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Ericology(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
marocguy:

Ohaneze is funded majorely by d 5 eastern states government. Dont think its not a contested position,everytime d election comes up,its a fierce battle between contestants frm d 5 igbo states plus delta n other minorities. The last elections witnessed heavy disputes as my uncle contested for national legal adviser. He won but was asked 2 step down for our governor's candidate for the position which was "ZONED" to enugu state.
Ohaneze exco's are sponsored by their state governors to occupy the well zoned and arranged positions and they are well paid on it.
Therefore,ralph uweuche did not do any consultations as dat assembly consists of very few big igbo figures,but few politicians,few retired lawyers academicians and other retired proffesionals also ndi igwes also attend. People like Jim nwobodos,iwuanyanwu,ekwueme,uwazurike,chukwumerije,nnamani,ohi of onitcha n co dont attend.
In conclusion, uweuche was coerced to declare support for jonathan by his financiers(governors) who had earlier

TRASH,, TRASH, TRASH, TRASH
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by 1025: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
ENDORSEMENT ,, none forces u to vote for GEJ, Ohaneze endorsed him after taking certain things into consideration, u r not obliged to vote for him, GEJ wont get 100% of Igbo votes not even his Ijaw folks wuld give him a 100% vote, stop whining

@Ericology,
i made a simple statement. the man in question has no instruction from anyone to speak for ndigbo.
do u know the meaning of 100%?
if u have the slightest knowledge of 100%, u will know that all the igbos minus me does not represent 100%.
like i said, time has gone when fat fools will go and take money for themselves and then speak for everyone.
if that monkey has decided to endorse jonathan, there is nothing wrong with that but if he wants to speak for ndigbo, i am sorry for him bcs he does not have our mandate.
let him speak for himself and i will speak for myself and that is what democracy is all about. one man one vote.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
I don't have any problem with Ohaneze's endorsement of GEJ, for whatever it is worth. It is more of a morale booster, as it will not translate to 100% Igbo votes.

What I find rather funny is that the same GEJ that goes about canvassing for sectional/tribal endorsements (through proxies) is always the first to cry foul and attack opponents for playing tribal politics whenever opponents do the same thing.

Ohaneze's endorsement is good news. South West’s endorsement is patriotic, South South’s adoption is democratic, North Central’s support is nationalistic, but Arewa's preference for a Northerner is tribal/sectional politics!!!.

Let GEJ present and project himself as a national candidate and discourage this rash of sectional/tribal endorsements. My worry is that religious endorsement, with the inherent dangers, may soon follow.

Late Chief M. K. O. Abiola did not win neither his party’s ticket nor June 12 election on the basis of sectional/tribal endorsements.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by ChinenyeN(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
chyz1:

I definitely hear where you're coming from; However, with the planned endorsement of northern leaders such as IBB et al by the "IPF" which consisted of prominent Igbo so-called politicians how do you think that could have been off-set? Keep in mind that we are talking about people in a third world country whos daily concern is to survive, most of them do not think the way we here in the West do meaning they can be easily wooed in many ways not just by money but also by a simple promise. With all of your thought that you have been laying out on nairaland, have you made any attempt to reach any of these Igbo organizations to voice your opinion via email or conventions,etc? I think we all have a duty to add to the decisions made concerning our land.
It can easily be offset by establishing an Igbo political body. Simple. It is obvious that Ralph & Co. want so much to delve into politics, and no one is saying that they can't. They can, if they so much desire, but they can't [shouldn't] hide behind Ohanaeze to do it.

So, as far as I'm concerned, Ohanaeze is in the wrong. It has no hands in politics. It is not my organization, so it doesn't represent me, and that Delta man, Uwechue, is not my leader. Enough with this nonsense and confusion.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by Onlytruth(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ericology:

Although am not so keen about voting for Jonathan but whenever i hear people like IBB and his co northerners trying to sound like Igbo lovers, i tend to shift closer to Jonathan, Those IDIOTS ruled Nigerian for ages and never deemed it fit to construct an International airport in Igboland in order to save millions of Igbo travelers who constitute the highest number of travelling Nigerians the hazards of road journey from Lagos or Abuja to the East, Those IDIOTS made sure no Igbo  got a strategic post in Nigeria eg  IG of Police. Chief of defense etc and when Ike Nwachukwu helped quash a coup in 1990,, He was shipped back to foreign affairs cuz he was getting so powerful, am not gonna remember Ebitu Ukiwe, Damn,
  Do u guys ask urself why all those "born again" Igbo lovers preferred and Ijaw man as VP to Yar'adua after a Yoruba man serving for yrs??   what stopped them from appointing an Igboman as VP so as to clear the way for an Igbo president come 2015, rather they sidetracked us for an Ijaw man, All of a sudden with the demise of UMYA they are now LOVERS OF IGBO FOLKS, [size=16pt]hahahahahahahahahahah [/size] i cant stop laughing,
    For your infors,, almost 10 states in the North has an international airport of some sort including MINNA , while some of these airports only transport Cows and pilgrims to Saudi Arabia or the Minna airport only for flying IBB and Abdulsalaam to their various foreign trips, No single International airport was constructed in Igbo land where the 1st, second or third largest ethnic group(depending on whos counting) reside, All these happened while the so called "LOVERS" of Igboland ruled Nigeria, i rest my case, Umunne m udo diri unu n'ile

A REALLY INTELLIGENT Igbo son. Nna dalu.

These folks opposing Ohanaeze and Jonathan can't even think that far. Quite unfortunate.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by chyz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
ChinenyeN:

It can easily be offset by establishing an Igbo political body. Simple. It is obvious that Ralph & Co. want so much to delve into politics, and no one is saying that they can't. They can, if they so much desire, but they can't [shouldn't] hide behind Ohanaeze to do it.

So, as far as I'm concerned, Ohanaeze is in the wrong. It has no hands in politics. It is not my organization, so it doesn't represent me, and that Delta man, Uwechue, is not my leader. Enough with this nonsense and confusion.

As far as it being offset by establishing an Igbo political party, not possible. At least when it concerns the 2011 election. Reason being, the endorsement has already been made. The only way your idea would work without causing more division amongs the Igbo or weakening Ohanaeze is the organization instead adds political to the socio/cultural title.I think the problem here is the "Endorsement".However, lets suppose ohanaeze kept quiet and nothing and all of those money and power hungry "Igbo Leader" went out and endorsed IBB( they did anyways), what do you think would have come of the situation?
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by ChinenyeN(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
Well then, I guess you can thank your leader[s] for this present chaotic symphony and refusing to listen to reason. Also, if you really want to protect Igbo interests, then it is well-advised that you keep politics and socio-culture separate, by establishing a completely separate political body. Doing otherwise would be unwise.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by onyeokwu: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2010
sharrap stupid bitch am not  even sure if you re igbo
Bleep out of here and stop sowing seed of discord among the igbos
i wonder who dash u igbo name sef
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by marcdunu: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
onye_okwu:

sharrap silly naughty woman am not even sure if you re igbo
bleep out of here and stop sowing seed of discord among the igbos
i wonder who dash u igbo name sef

what was ur previous name?
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by chyz1: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Well then, I guess you can thank your leader[s] for this present chaotic symphony and refusing to listen to reason. Also, if you really want to protect Igbo interests, then it is well-advised that you keep politics and socio-culture separate, by establishing a completely separate political body. Doing otherwise would be unwise.

With all of the criticism you give about the Ohanaeze on nairaland. Is it their fault that what you are saying is not heard? Have you yourself reached out to these Igbo groups who have possibly unleashed "chaos" for the future of YOUR land? Have you at least sent a simple email to any of these Igbo organizations? If not then you have yourself to blame as well.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by AndreUweh(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
marocguy:

Get it right boy. Ohanaeze nationwide made wide consultations with Ndigbo onshore and offshore. I am heavily involved in Igbo affairs in the U.K, and I knew when the consultation was going on. Am also in touch with Ohanaeze South Africa, Ohanaeze Ireland etc. Believe me, there were consultations. Prior to this moment, Igbo students unions in Nigeria e.g Igbo student Union Unibadan, and other Igbo student bodies have voiced their support for GEJ and have made their opinions known to Ohanaeze.
The Ohanaeze President-Gen Amb Uwaechue, whom I met at at Ogwashi Ukwu last April is not a man that can be intimidated. Moreover, the man has made a mark in Nigeria.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by sheriffman(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2010
While I am not a tribalist let me say here that no matter the permutations that the Igbo race do now, I don't see the possibility of an Igbo presidency come 2015, especially closely on the heels of the south-south ticket which Goodluck has a good chance of winning.So I think the best thing for the Igbos will be to support the best candidate @ d end of the day and not support a candidate cos they believe they will have the presidency come 2015
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by slimghost(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
1025:

Mr man, quit talking like an illiterate. Ohaneze was formed to take care of our collective interests and they made wide consultations b4 coming out with the endorsement. Nobody will force you to vote for GEJ, but be sure that over 70% of true Igbos are solidly behind ohaneze.  Besides, step into the streets of Eastern states and seek 4 people's opinion, then come back here and tell us your findings.
Re: 2011: Ohanaeze Caucus Okays Jonathan’s Endorsement by AndreUweh(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
slimghost:

Mr man, quit talking like an illiterate. Ohaneze was formed to take care of our collective interests and they made wide consultations b4 coming out with the endorsement. Nobody will force you to vote for GEJ, but be sure that over 70% of true Igbos are solidly behind ohaneze. Besides, step into the streets of Eastern states and seek 4 people's opinion, then come back here and tell us your findings.
May your days be Long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? / Indian Court Rules That Any Couple Fro 18+ Who Have Sex Are Legally Married / Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.