Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,236 members, 7,894,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nl Auctions- Ended! - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Auctions- Ended! (36199 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (48) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by 190: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mygoldie:

yea, shocked shocked shocked

too bad
that aint me"! grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Mygoldie(f): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
but your the one on your profile, shocked shocked
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by 190: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^
that aint me grin grin

dats why i said if u wanna see me

lets hook up on fb

but u aint cool so i'll ignore that!!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Mygoldie(f): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
ok like you said, i aint cool,so lets leave it at that! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by 190: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2010
[size=4pt]^^

dont follow my words

the question now is ARE YOU

well just incase you wanna keep in touch

Imma fly soon, just sent me a mail

therz notin too unpleasing been friends with u on FB

My email is up ther,

Imma fly

TTYL
[/size]
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
I can't believe you people can go about treating me like some piece of meat and sexual object just because of my hot looks.

It is completely wrong.

I don't deserve such treatment. You will never see me treat the image of any woman as some object you talk about squeezing her tetties, smack her arse, lift her and flip her in the air, and let her land on it whilst it stand at attention and rams inside, then work it whilst pulling her hair.

That is not the kind of guy I am, I have never talked about women like that or even ogled them so I don't believe it is fair you guys are treating me and my ponmo lips like that. cry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by 190: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^^

Its alive!! grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2010
Sagamite:

I can't believe you people can go about treating me like some piece of meat and sexual object just because of my hot looks.

It is completely wrong.

I don't deserve such treatment. You will never see me treat the image of any woman as some object you talk about squeezing her tetties, smack her arse, lift her and flip her in the air, and let her land on it whilst it stand at attention and rams inside, then work it whilst pulling her hair.

That is not the kind of guy I am, I have never talked about women like that or even ogled them so I don't believe it is fair you guys are treating me and my ponmo lips like that. cry
Ssshhh!
Dont make any noise baabyy! You are up for sale. Just wear a smile,or maybe,ur best look.
I seem to be the highest bidder @N130.00k,you'l be well treated.
And hey.I'm doing ths for the lipz and not the 3rd testicle.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2010
Sagamite is here! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Mygoldie(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
190:

[size=4pt]^^

dont follow my words

the question now is ARE YOU

well just incase you wanna keep in touch

Imma fly soon, just sent me a mail

therz notin too unpleasing been friends with u on FB

My email is up ther,

Imma fly

TTYL
[/size]

lolz, grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
You will never see me treat the image of any woman as some object you talk about squeezing her tetties, smack her arse, l[b]ift her and flip her in the air[/b], and let her[b] land on it[/b] whilst it stand at attention and rams inside, then [b]work it [/b]whilst pulling her hair.

what shocked shocked

Odunnu, did you read this part at all?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by ikamefa(f): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2010
Sagamite:

squeezing her tetties, smack her arse, lift her and flip her in the air, and let her land on it whilst it stand at attention and rams inside, then work it whilst pulling her hair.

he! he! what are you gals waiting for  undecided let the bidding war start!

see the goodies in store for y'all?  "  grin "

abi unah dey  sleep?  cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2010
violent:

what shocked shocked

Odunnu, did you read this part at all?

Why do you think I use 'rough-rider?'. I love my man aggressive and very rough.
I stil want him.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^^ kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by abioila(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2010
Peter file kor 'paul don't touch it' ni.lmao@mr cork,dis guy is just great.
Sagamite:

I don't deserve such treatment. You will never see me treat the image of any woman as some object you talk about squeezing her tetties, smack her arse, lift her and flip her in the air, and let her land on it whilst it stand at attention and rams inside, then work it whilst pulling her hair,  cry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

crazy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Shock(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2010
squeezing her tetties, smack her arse, lift her and flip her in the air, and let her land on it whilst it stand at attention and rams inside, then work it whilst pulling her hair.

I likey cheesy

@OP

140 naira for Sagamite, make sure he's clean and tidy please
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by ifyalways(f): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
no serious bid for shagamu prince yetlolz
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by asas(f): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2010
250 naira
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by debosky(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^ It's only Sagamite that can bring ghosts back from the dead grin

Well done for not inviting me to your bday oh.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
debosky:

^^ It's only Sagamite that can bring ghosts back from the dead grin

Well done for not inviting me to your bday oh.

Imagine!!!

She called me and I was pre-occupied and told her I would call back. I called back at night but im no pick up.

Na afterwards she come dey tell me say she was calling to invite me and that if I had come I would have been the only guy there amongst loads of girls so she was not sure I would like it.

HELLOOOO!!!

Is it compulsory I die before I go to heaven?  angry

Do I have to join Al Qaeda and blow myself up before I have such opportunitya and meet 72 virgins?  undecided

"Shortie on my left side

Shortie on my right side

Shortie

Oh o o, shortie"
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Shock(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
300 naira for Sagamite, I am not going any further than that! angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 18, 2010
^^finally someone else here to bid! angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 18, 2010
I dont need to bid on sagamite, he already knows where mama is kiss kiss grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2010
^^oh schit! grin i know that's right.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2010
150kUSD on sagamite. I can already see(with my microscopic eyes) the size, length, breadth, width of his yekini, Good package cool
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2010
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by 190: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2010
the love of yekini is the downfall of nairaland womens! embarassed embarassed
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2010
See uju jolosy, waka tongue tongue Let me see sagamite's ozuma rock very well jare.

@Topic

Any woman that gets sagamite will never see sorrow on earth. That guys backside is enough to make a woman conceive on first lookery shocked . Who doesnt wanna get flipped over? well I want to cool , I wonder who's got a better yekini a.k.a weapon of mass destruction between debosky and saga? embarassed

Gbomo gbomo alaye bobo, slam that rock let me grab saga's weapon of mass destruction. cool
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
^hehee, u are so rite saga has d biggest riffle dats if he stands ona stool to fire grin grin grin , but debosky is still trying sha tongue
carry on bidding na beta market u wan buy .but make sure u no carry last for d royal combat oo grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
jennykadry:

See uju jolosy, waka tongue tongue Let me see sagamite's ozuma rock very well jare.

@Topic

Any woman that gets sagamite will never see sorrow on earth. That guys backside is enough to make a woman conceive on first lookery shocked . Who doesnt wanna get flipped over? well I want to cool , I wonder who's got a better yekini a.k.a weapon of mass destruction between debosky and saga? embarassed

Gbomo gbomo alaye bobo, slam that rock let me grab saga's weapon of mass destruction. cool

I'm not jelousing you oh! I dont think he's yekini's that fantastic enayways! tongue tongue

Besides I'm still crushing on Spikey's guy. Gosh his yekini must be *faints at the thought of it*
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
chei! see as dem dey discuss full grown men's yekinis.

Debosky vs Sagamite, who's got a bigger yekini? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (48)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.