Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction (66754 Views)

Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by hustla(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
E pain am
grin
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
Do you know my age?

Your are in ur early twenties lol just kidding.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by hustla(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2019
sammhi:
FIFA is crazy. What has Messi achieved this year to win the award ..
or are they giving award for being the most skillful player ?
CR7 and VVD deserves it more for what they achieved this year .

You must be drunk
50 goals in 51 games?
Ronaldo got out scored by a 35 yr old Fabio
Van Dijk?
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by powerhouse3(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Congrats man.... That's all I could say as a fan of Ronaldo
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Your are in ur early twenties lol just kidding.
tongue tongue tongue tongue Not at all.. I'm in my early teens
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Messi the dwarf that only scores for Barcelona
That dwarf has dwarfed your Ronaldo the Goliath
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
That dwarf has dwarfed your Ronaldo the Goliath

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha am not a Ronaldo fan either. Messi don old oh , if he retires who una go support? Lemme give u a clue Joao Felix.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
tongue tongue tongue tongue Not at all.. I'm in my early teens
Damn! Didn't expect you to be that old! Thought you might be in primary school.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by iReddington: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
livebyday:
[s]Why should he change this back ? Even apps like NUB on the Googleplay with over 25 million downloads have cut of Android devices lower than 5.0 with the last update on Monday last week. If this new style doesn't look good on your phone it's not the forum's fault

Things have to change , one can't remain stagnant

Change is inevitable

Cheers[/s]
Let the young man express his displeasure in peace and stop being contemptuous. You're a very annoying being with an over the top self-importance and disregard for others!
Bloody shoe licker!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by renewable1(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Damn! Didn't expect you to be that old! Thought you might be in primary school.
Infact I be embryo
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by livebyday(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
iReddington:

Let the young man express his displeasure in peace and stop being contemptuous. You're a very annoying being with an over the top self-importance and disregard for others!
Bloody shoe licker!

Done ?
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha am not a Ronaldo fan either. Messi don old oh , if he retires who una go support? Lemme give u a clue Joao Felix.
Joao Felix my foot. Likely I retire from watching football when Messi retires. But if I feel like I still have my boy ANSU FATI

1 Like

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Kingrexyl(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Jarus:

lol

Same here
Lol... it's still the same trashy design..
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
Infact I be embryo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha in fact spermatozoa
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
Joao Felix my foot. Likely I retire from watching football when Messi retires. But if I feel like I still have my boy ANSU FATI
That boy go be hype jare .... Raphael Leao of AC Milan is better .
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by LINTUNE(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:
Seun please bring back our old nairaland

This one is turning my eyes
i swear
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Vabasi(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

Especially the front page: it is pooping my eyes.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Niflheim(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Congratulations to Lionel Messi!!!

But what about those people who used to claim that Sepp Blatter rigged the Awards, where are the "Sepp Blatter blabbers" who claimed that Messi wins the Awards with the assistance of Sepp Blatter? No evidence?
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Godson32(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

Na wah o. I think say na my phone setting dey do am.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by deygirl(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Lovely
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Olarewaju89: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Are you normal at all? How can you call this one change.. This is totally rubbish undecided undecided undecided

Rosella1:
Seun don't mind them. People yearn for change but when it comes they still have a problem with the change.
À mon avis, this is good change, I'm loving the new font! kiss
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by shogsman(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Truly anything can happen in football, van dijk in the midst of Ronaldo and messi grin grin grin
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by shogsman(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Is something wrong with my phone cause naira land looks different and I mean that in a bad way.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Mowoe:
Seun! seun!! Seun!!! How many times i call you?? Nairaland is beginning to look like Dollarland. This is not the Upgrade we asked for o, shior!
What's wrong with the upgrade?
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2019
shogsman:
Is something wrong with my phone cause naira land looks different and I mean that in a bad way.
Its your phone, this interface is cool. I mean super cool
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by knowhowk: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

It's not turning any eyes ,It's Cool .Mr.Seun Well done .
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by openmine(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2019
What were the requirements for being the best player to merit such award?
I ask because aside the la liga triumph,messi and his team barca won nothing last season....even if we come to the national team,Argentina never got to the finals and messi received a red card in the copa america 3rd place play off!

I could say the same for the fifa best eleven....how is it possible that mane who won the champions league and got to the finals of the African cup of nations was not even in that line up?

No doubt, messi is an unbelievable and gifted player...secondly I have nothing against him...however,he didn't deserve to be in the top 3 based on last season's performance!
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by shogsman(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
welbech:

Its your phone, this interface is cool. I mean super cool

It looks pale and white
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Suntemi(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2019
Rosella1:
Seun don't mind them. People yearn for change but when it comes they still have a problem with the change.
À mon avis, this is good change, I'm loving the new font! kiss

biggest upgrade so far. Love it. Site looking modern now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter / Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.