Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction (66785 Views)

Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jaytecq(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

He try sha
Ur head they thr, I am more dan a Messi fan, I am a football Fan
the truth is always there for who ever wants to say it.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by MrCEO69(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
livebyday:
[b][/b]

Why should he change this back ? Even apps like NUB on the Googleplay with over 25 million downloads have cut of Android devices lower than 5.0 with the last update on Monday last week. If this new style doesn't look good on your phone it's not the forum's fault

Things have to change , one can't remain stagnant

Change is inevitable

Cheers
The border lines should be a bit thicker. it is quit light. use a more semi-dark color @seun
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by osaweseforme(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
I wonder o
taylor89:
Seun please bring back our old nairaland

This one is turning my eyes
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by foster212: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rebbu:
I thought it's my phone. Was wondering what happened to my browser. Logged in to another browser same thing.

Very ugly interface. It happened this night.
Not this night. Since Sunday. I don't know how they want someone to different comments easily at first glance. Instead of Nairaland to be more concerned with making it easy to upload videos to their site instead of visiting another site via the link they drop here, nah to comot lines make person eye begin pain am because of stressing to read between invisible lines that they removed be their problem. I tire for nairaland sef. Dem no dey ever consider their readers.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jaytecq:

Ur head they thr, I am more dan a Messi fan, I am a football Fan
the truth is always there for who ever wants to say it.

Na true sha

1 Like

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Adakintroy2: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na talk this vvd de find.Person score fifty one goals in fifty game and had a hand in twenty assist. You Wan follow am drag. So if them give that fifa award you for really take.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Well let's just wait And see...since the hype of Messi's when he was 17, no player has come close to him to b le candid.
But not necessarily he is as good as Messi but we're okay if he's close to Messi.. If you're close to Messi u are good too is the case.. Neymar for instance
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by eyinola: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

lol..last night i keep on re loading and re loading, I thought something went wrong with my browser,this one is faster tho
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Nah am a full blown 6ft4 man, am guessing you short like Messi.
The most shortest man on earth is even taller than me
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Bimpe29: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nairaland next level is not too pleasant
taylor89:

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
But not necessarily he is as good as Messi but we're okay if he's close to Messi.. If you're close to Messi u are good too is the case.. Neymar for instance

But ask yourself oh! Has Neymar reached that pinnacle of greatness?? Sad thing he's always injured too.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
The most shortest man on earth is even taller than me

Well cool
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by naijadanny: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

I taught I'm the only one. Please bring back our former Nairaland.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Niflheim(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
"[/b]Van Dijk was robbed!!![b]" ..................................................................They will be whining like puppies waiting to feast on their expired indomie noodles and rotten boiled egg!!!

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Well cool
even shorter than ur dick
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

But ask yourself oh! Has Neymar reached that pinnacle of greatness?? Sad thing he's always injured too.
if he is as good as Neymar and he has spirit of seriousness that Neymar doesn't have and we're still surroumded by young talents like De Jong and Arthur.. Bro we're good to go after Messi retires though there will always be difference
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by clems88(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

I taught it was my eyes o. It was looking strange in my eys
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=tfash96 post=82528255]if he is as good as Neymar and he has spirit of seriousness that Neymar doesn't have and we're still surroumded by young talents like De Jong and Arthur.. Bro we're good to go after Messi retires though there will always be difference [/quot
This era will never be like the 90s when we had Ronaldo,rivaldo ,Bebeto, klinsman, Maldini, Weah, Gullit, Bergkham, Carlos etc am sorry but the future doesn't hold sight of great talents....they are more of athletes.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by gibzzhd: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Van Dijk after becoming 2nd last night: “Messi had an incredible season. He’s a fantastic player, probably the best player in the world or the best player of all time in football. After the TOTY got announced I already got told he would win. I‘m super happy for him.”

CLASS! � ...impossible not to love Virg..
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
even shorter than ur dick
My own long gan
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by gibzzhd: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'm not calling Messi the GOAT again! He's bigger than a goat �. He deserves a bigger animal!

I'll call him the COW!

Champion Of the World!!!
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Henrodah post=82528639][/quote]

More of athletes like
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Rebbu: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
foster212:

Not this night. Since Sunday. I don't know how they want someone to different comments easily at first glance. Instead of Nairaland to be more concerned with making it easy to upload videos to their site instead of visiting another site via the link they drop here, nah to comot lines make person eye begin pain am because of stressing to read between invisible lines that they removed be their problem. I tire for nairaland sef. Dem no dey ever consider their readers.
I was still on the normal interface as at yesterday morning till later in the afternoon.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Rebbu: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin
RyanD147:
After my evening dosage, I logged in and discovered this new interface but fear of being tagged an addict I kept it 2 myself, probably I was high.
But fresh from sleep this morning and seeing this comment, I wasn’t high after all.

1 Like

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:

More of athletes like

Just train physical for the rigors of the game without much talent /flair /skills.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Monatyk(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for the great topic. I want to advise you to visit https://onlinerealmoneyslots.com/ and find out why no deposit slots are so popular in 2019.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Just train physical for the rigors of the game without much talent /flair /skills.
I mean examples of those you are talking about who are still young
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
I mean examples of those you are talking about who are still young
That's what am saying now! There's no young talents of the future ....there are damn too few.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

That's what am saying now! There's no young talents of the future ....there are damn too few.
hmm..Let's wait n see after Ronaldo/Messi
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by oxypress: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mowoe:
Seun! seun!! Seun!!! How many times i call you?? Nairaland is beginning to look like Dollarland. This is not the Upgrade we asked for o, shior!
If you need to contact us use WhatsApp.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Smithwilliams826: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingjrofficial:

But his senseless fans won't believe it, so clueless as BUBU cool
If your leader is senseless, the citizens are what then?! Still thinking.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
tfash96:
hmm..Let's wait n see after Ronaldo/Messi
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.