Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins (780 Views)

Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by Maniagist2: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2019
A young man identified as @JoelKayode on Twitter has declared that he would tear off his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate if BBNaija housemate, Tacha emerges winner of the pepper dem edition, Concise News reports.

This comes after a lady asked about fans’ opinions on the altercation that happened between Tacha and Frodd.

Responding, @JoelKayode wrote “if this Tacha should win this year show, I swear I will tear my NYSC discharge certificate, she doesn’t deserve to be a winner, now I’m rooting for Frodd,

The Port Harcourt first daughter has been receiving back lashes from fans of the reality TV show since commencement.

Also, her fellow housemates have always criticised her actions, with many describing her as being pompous and saucy

Read more here; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/09/24/bbnaija-man-vows-to-destroy-nysc-certificate-if-tacha-wins/

Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by Maniagist2: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2019
cry
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
No need for mad man to wait he shu do it now while she still in d house....
Mad people everywhere
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by MiaB(f): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
you're doing yourself
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by Tolexander: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2019
The way some people take this BB naija thing like their life depends on it
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by joseph1832(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Tolexander:
The way some people take this BB naija thing like their life depends on it
bro the thing taya me sef.
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by godkiller(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Let's come together and rebuild Nigeria without the help of government.
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by Pusherttt: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
No......just destroy d main bsc cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by OKorowanta: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
even if you commit suicide it won't get to me..
so be guided!
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by Ebhyclint: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
He can as well jump into the lagoon... I don't f**king care
Re: Bbnaija: Man Vows To Destroy NYSC Certificate If Tacha Wins by prawf(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
This guy is sicker than sickness

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-lover (video) / Legendary Hollywood Actor, Robert Forster Dies Of 'brain Cancer' At 78 / BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.