Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (45327 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
It was on a night vigil i was just sitting close to this girl and we were just gisting but we were outside.but she drifted from what were actually discussing to sex chat and me as a wise niqqah i grab.we went inside the church and we were just glancing at each other but i couldn't go close to her anymore bcoz i was in the choir.but after church around 5am i followed her to her place but that day nothing happen not untill 15th of september 2019 she saw me in the market and invited me to her place.so i had to suspend church for that day and went to her place and finally Bleep her without a condom that was when i came to nairaland and created a thread asking if INTERNAL HEAT IS A SIGN OF H.I.V.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by midnighter(f): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
A couple of times but I usually notice it on time and start avoiding them

its more of a problem if you are a teenager because you will feel like you shouldnt speak out to anybody

3 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Gabson001(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2019
useless thread

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:

See i am not stupid! I know when people stare nd when they stare with lust!!
He kept on looking nd wasn't concentrating on what i was even explaining to him,after i left he was still looking at where i was
Isn't that obvious?
Oh I see.

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Asifiwe(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2019
If A man whatever He is called has ever made passes on you it does not make the man the worse sinner ever, Men will always admire women because the way a Man is wired, They respond to sights, that is why you see a Man looking at our Breast and back sides, It does not make the man bad, Women However responds to what they hear
He may be at the point where he is looking for a future partner, you as a lady would have to prove that you are decent and worth having

The high esteem we give to Pastors as if they are infallible is strictly a Nigerian mindset, they are human also and they respond to all the stimuli when provoked, If a Pastor make passes on you, it might just be that you are indecent or that you posited yourself for such or it may also mean that it is his peculiar weakness and sins which will doom him in the end

The mindset that a Pastor is infallible is because many Nigerians are Biblical Illiterates, even the greatest men of the Bible stumbled, the list is endless from David to Samson to Noah, and so on.

Some men have promiscuity in their veins, so it does not matter what title them give to themselves, Pastor, Bishop , Apostle, Arch Deacon and the rest of those human imposed title, the best of man is Man at best

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Dinho20:
TRASH!
YOU THINK WHEN SOMEONE STARES AT YOU HE LOVES YOU, YOU MUST BE JOKING.
I WAS AT THE BANK YESTERDAY, I WAS LOOKING AT A LADY BECAUSE HER MAKE-UP WAS BULSHIT. HAD IT BEEN I WORK IN THAT BANK, I WOULD HAVE SENT THAT LADY OUT OF THAT PREMISES. WHAT NONSENSE, THE LADY MIGHT THINK I WAS STARING AT HER, BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S IN MY MIND.

BE GUIDED.
I know when people stare with admiration,lust nd disgust
I have met many people that stare with admiration bt when someone stare with lust i know
Moreover why later he came to me that he saw a vision?isnt that suspicious?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2019
yesloaded:
Seun, & his mod love for topic like this

To be sincere, nairaland has so much hatred for anything Christianity

I'm not a religious type of person but it makes no sense to keep on pushing negative topics on certain religion all the time

We hardly see any topic that says positive things about christian and Christianity other than useless topics like this

Smh

He can't dare push negative things about islam to front page na. They will find him and separate his head, unlike Christians, our doctrine is different.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2019
healthserve:

You've noticed the penchant for anything that has to do with deriding Christianity too. Islam has positive threads but Christianity issa lie, always negative. I'm boycotting this forum permanently this October

I've been here since 2015...and I can say that I had gained so much but the onslaught and manner at which this blog is decreasing with the way many post make it to FP is alarming.. I have already find another solace on Twitter.. and I love it there more than here...I believed when the foundation of a thing isn't solid enough. it will crumble... this blog is loosing that fame..Nigeria is a secular state and religion is a force here..so why would a mod pushed this to FP when we have so many atheist who will deride the Christianity and make mockery of the faith. I'll find my way out of here by October ending. t

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:

shocked grin as you ugly reach person wan fvck you?
Ode read again
Nd note i am better than your ex nd nd future girlfriend.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by airminem(f): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:

See i am not stupid! I know when people stare nd when they stare with lust!!
He kept on looking nd wasn't concentrating on what i was even explaining to him,after i left he was still looking at where i was
Isn't that obvious?
hahaha. Even uptil nw, he is stil looking at where you was. Smh we ladies eh

3 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by yeman1(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Nothing of such, but I have something funny...... When I was in school(sec), I was a prayer warrior. So we had vigil that faithful day.
Our matron's wife who was also our coordinator called me to her office for special prayer, we prayed n held hands
Mama just dey carry hand up n down n I was feeling her Bobby n crotch area simultaneously. As normal, preeq stand
N my prayer point was "God no let this prayer end" I could not adjust cos we were holding hands. immediately she said the last "for ijn we pray, OMo I just
Coverup like say I wan defend freekick. Mama saw it and just smiled.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I don't need to when you gat a nice b**bs you dnt need bra grin tongue

... spell it out BOOBS ... any way, how do I know you aren't lying about the boobs

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
davires:
Why not pastors or Imams.You need to know harm the imams do to small girls in their ile kewu but it will be covered up as usual.

Let Seun post a topic like this about imam's and see if his body won't leave his head.

6 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by patorial(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The day he does Is the day he will go down. Watin even concern me, for now I don't attend church.

Hmmm see my type! Looking forward to know you

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by friendlyadvice: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Nd note i am better than your ex nd nd future girlfriend.
grin no ya not u ugly geh
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by sonofanarchy(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Imam once made a sexual advance at me.
We were reading the karatu when he snuck up from behind and grabbed my gbola.
I don't know what I recited in the karatu that made my gbola become a green snake.

He ran away and to this day he still calls me Amuagwo.
angry
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Absoj(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Offpoint:
Thread for the females....

If I was a lady and a pastor sexually harassed me or make an attempt, I won't quit his church. I will go there everyday and sat on the front row, look for a seat that faces him straight. I will sit there every Sunday and do nothing but stare at him..... I swear he'll be going off keys and on keys.

that's his punishment, I'll torment him...
There are sundays I'll take the mic and I will be like "There's something I want to say about the man of God, something I've been shouldering all these while. something someone of you may know and some may not... many will doubt it but it's the truth.... I want to let the whole congregation know OUR PASTOR IS A GOOD MAN OF GOD"

yeah, imagine what he would have gone through for that few secondsgrin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by midnighter(f): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:

shocked grin as you ugly reach person still wan fvck you?

She is not even ugly..cant you find a better insult

6 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Dinho20(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I know when people stare with admiration,lust nd disgust
I have met many people that stare with admiration bt when someone stare with lust i know
Moreover why later he came to me that he saw a vision?isnt that suspicious?
WHAT YOU THINK IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!

BE POSITIVE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by SimSify(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how the NL Christians breathe.. You see a Christian post here.. You castigate the messages and very often insult the pastor.. Making the Muslims which are not banned from assessing the Christianity topic to insult the pastors and your faith..

And then when it's your turn to react on a Muslim post you are barred from doing so until you profess that you are one of them openly..

Now you ask yourself who is at a loss..

They are united but you all are divided.. Possibly they bring the division and you help them fuel it..

That's why you all have to use your head.. Have you ever see them insult a sheik or Imam. Even when they commit same atrocities.. Have any of you..

Think people.. Open your eyes people

6 Likes

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by airminem(f): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
shocked grin as you ugly reach person still wan fvck you?
com'on guy this is no friendlyadvice. This is friendly fire..
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by healthserve(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

I've been here since 2015...and I can say that I had gained so much but the onslaught and manner at which this blog is decreasing with the way many post make it to FP is alarming.. I have already find another solace on Twitter.. and I love it there more than here...I believed when the foundation of a thing isn't solid enough. it will crumble... this blog is loosing that fame..Nigeria is a secular state and religion is a force here..so why would a mod pushed this to FP when we have so many atheist who will deride the Christianity and make mockery of the faith. I'll find my way out of here by October ending. t

You've spoken well. from tribal fights to anti-Christian views.. To high handedness of mods, its just way too gkwring. that Christianity is under attack by Nairaland and our continous stay here encourages it. Check every Sunday, its negative views about Christianity. But conpare with fridays about islam, the quality of the threads can not be compared. October,im exiting the forum permanently although i had before now.Found solace in Quora.Going back there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by friendlyadvice: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

She is not even ugly..
grin ehn give your popsy to fvck na
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
hope4nigeria:
when you're naked, why won't agbero sef look at ur vampire face
Ode just take a look at yourself b4 insulting someone.
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by friendlyadvice: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2019
airminem:
com'on guy this is no friendlyadvice. This is friendly fire..
cool truth teller

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by midnighter(f): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2019

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by infogenius(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2019
airminem:
Actualy to be honest i didnt have a bible during the service and tried to share with him.
OK, u're vindicated better babe.

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Judybash93(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Well, a friend once told me about his experience with a pastor who was gay. The pastor wanted then to meet up in a hotel in Asaba for prayers...lol...

1 Like

Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by airminem(f): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

She is not even ugly..cant you find a better insult
Sis is tough. Chill
Re: Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by midnighter(f): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
airminem:
Sis is tough. Chill

*modified* thank you kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / Man Rocks Partner Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.