Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,852 members, 7,889,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION (23413 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
blueAgent:

Is there any proof that Feminism have improved the lives of women?

Without feminism we won't even be having this discussion in the first place dear. Now google search how feminism has improved the lives of women dear, don't be lazy kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
djon78:

Maybe your own belief. But I don't believe in polygamy. I have seen the ills
You can make it better tho!
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by kayyzz: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
I've been reading through your replies, I've not seen any of them that's harsh, derogatory or...
You are the best mannered feminist I've ever seen. From your composure and sweetness, I can say that not all feminists are toxic.
I don't agree with your views, but I respect them. I love you as a person. Do have yourself a pleasant evening.
Sandra8:

And give birth to those children you posted that are not properly taken care of dear.... No no kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
djon78:

I stated in my earlier post what a man owe his children. A man achieving greatness has no bearing on his children's destiny. You talked about Azikiwe children, are they great like there father? No. It doesn't have to be politics. A great name is not just political. Dangote is a great name, is he a politician?
They will still be living there normal life.

Hope forming a bond with your kids is part of your priorities babe kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
kayyzz:
I've been reading through your replies, I've not seen any of them that's harsh, derogatory or...
You are the best mannered feminist I've ever seen. From your composure and sweetness, I can say that not all feminists are toxic.
I don't agree with your views, but I respect them. I love you as a person. Do have yourself a pleasant evening.

I love you too dear. We agree to disagree. kiss kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Crazyblue:

We should call a spade a spade. No Matter of pride in race.

No one is saying a polygamy is wrong, as long as polyamory and Polyandry are all welcome.

Feminist won't be complaining about your obsession to dominate, if you acknowledge that a female could assume same domineering role. Have 2 husband and let then care for the kids and she is the boss of the house.

If you want to be fair be fair
You can try to pay groom price too.. If it works for you!!

But Men should Hustle so that they can marry at least 2 wives and enjoy their own empire..

It pays to get the best out of 2 wives under your roof.. No self entitlement from any particular wife..

Polygamy is our ways as Africans..

Never give up!!!
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Korllami007: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

And give birth to those children you posted that are not properly taken care of dear.... No no kiss

If the children can be properly taken care, you mean you will allow your husband to marry more than one wife as long as he has capacity to take care of them. For instance, Mc Oluomo marries more than one but all his kids are studying in USA.
Since taking care of the children is one of the main that scares you in polygamous marriage, pray for your future husband to be stinkingly rich so that he can take care of his wives and his children. grin

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
eni4real:
You can try to pay groom price too.. If it works for you!!

But Men should Hustle so that they can marry at least 2 wives and enjoy their own empire..

It pays to get the best out of 2 wives under your roof.. No self entitlement from any particular wife..

Polygamy is our ways as Africans..

Never give up!!!

You are an old broken record dear kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Korllami007: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Crazyblue:

We should call a spade a spade. No Matter of pride in race.

No one is saying a polygamy is wrong, as long as polyamory and Polyandry are all welcome.

Feminist won't be complaining about your obsession to dominate, if you acknowledge that a female could assume same domineering role. Have 2 husband and let then care for the kids and she is the boss of the house.

If you want to be fair be fair

If it can record success like polygamous marriage, it's a welcome development.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by tete7000(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:
After all has been said and done, men take pride in telling a woman, "you won't marry like this"- if you support feminism or women's right.
Truth be told that is a last resort by men to bend you to do their bidding against your common sense.
This is a cheap form of bullying, tactics kids employ on each other and not for adults. If you are old enough to date as a man, and you still use this tactics to silence your fellow woman you should be ashamed. Bullying is a crime under United Nations, in fact “Being protected from bullying is a fundamental human right,” said Marta Santos Pais , Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Violence against Children UN. That been said sensible guys will toll accordingly.

Times change and we must change with the times, women's movement, feminism etc will not seize but grow from strength to strength daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. As hard a pill as this is for men to swallow, they must certainly still swallow it. Many men here will eventually marry feminists in one form or the other with time. You can't stop the TIMES, you can only DENY it.

The power dynamics in relationships have long swayed to the females side than to mens side. Some ladies may not yet realize this but it's true.
Men make it look as if it's easy to get into a new relationship or even find a bride these days unlike women. Men spends weeks, months even years wooing their crush to agree to their love proposal. Time is even more valuable than money because once spent cannot be recovered unlike money. Men not only spend time in this pursuit they also spend loads of money(they tag this as investment in hopes it will pay off later on)

Now ladies imagine the dissapointment he must feel when you still turn him down despite all these. It's very painful to fathom.

You must also realize that men see ladies as trophies to be won and displayed to the admiration of others, that is their fellow guys.
Of cause we are more than trophies, we are human beings but just to buttress my point a man who finds a woman he desires that agrees to marry him feels blessed cause many men tried but failed to win you (their treasured trophy).

The point is men are as vulnerable in relationships as women but they never like to highlight that point (but majority of romance post on nairaland will confirm my view) , truth be told even more vulnerable because they do most of the hard work in relationships, women are mostly the beneficiaries of relationship.

Lastly relationship status of either male or female should never be a yard stick to judge or discriminate against anyone. Marriage just like any personal pursuit (higher education etc) in life is a personal matter and everyone should be entitled to their choice.

Cc
Funmmyastic
Blackivy29
Guest007
Fountainofyouth
Seun

I look into your profile and saw your topics. The only thing I can see is that you are unnecessarily obsessed with men. You need to spend your time on useful things, not irrelevant topics like the ones you spend energy on. Each time I see people devoting their energy to demistify either male or female fold, all I see are people who don't know what matters. When you discover what matter, the time of topic you just devoted an ample time to won't fancy you...
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Korllami007:

If the children can be properly taken care, you mean you will allow your husband to marry more than one wife as long as he has capacity to take care of them. Mc Oluomo marries more than one but all his kids are studying in USA.
Since taking care of the children is one of the main that scares you in polygamous marriage, pray for your future husband to be stinkingly rich so that he can take care of his wives and his children. grin

I'm wealthy in my own right. I'm only going to marry into my own class. I don't need a man to feed me, but love I and my kids babe ok kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
tete7000:

I look into your profile and saw your topics. The only thing I can see is that you are unnecessarily obsessed with men. You need to spend your time on useful things, not irrelevant topics like the ones you spend energy on. Each time I see people devoting their energy to demistify either male or female fold, all I see are people who don't know what matters. When you discover what matter, the time of topic you just devoted an ample time to won't fancy you...

I'm not doing this for me dear, I can handle myself fine. I'm doing this for my sisters, to educate them. Any guy who wants to learn dear is welcomed to learn kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

You are an old broken record dear kiss
She is a new respondent tho!
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Korllami007: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I'm wealthy in my own right. I'm only going to marry into my own class. I don't need a man to feed me, but love I and my kids babe ok kiss

LOL. I'm not saying you're wealthy or not. I just make inference or deduction from your post I qouted.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by blueAgent(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Without feminism we won't even be having this discussion in the first place dear. Now google search how feminism has improved the lives of women dear, don't be lazy kiss kiss kiss

What feminism has done is to turn women into sluts and baby Mama's

Don't get me wrong am not against women having certain rights and privileges, I love and respect women and I think they deserve to be protected and cared for.

What I don't subscribe to is the feminism movement that advocates for women to be equal with men I all things without considering the biological differences between the both sex.

feminism movement currently is more like a tool, used by those who want to destroy and reengineer the society, rather than be a tool to benefit women it is destorying women and the family unit.

Here is an example .

https://www.nairaland.com/5429662/women-going-topless-public-now

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Better go marry those village girls honey. Feminist cant even touch you dear
Lmao. You have very high delusional view on feminism. You kind of feel feminists are somehow above normal average woman whereas feminists are just dumb women living in fantasy without a logical understanding of how the world work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by tete7000(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I'm not doing this for me dear, I can handle myself fine. I'm doing this for my sisters, to educate them. Any guy who wants to learn dear is welcomed to learn kiss kiss kiss

I understand, at the basis of many problem is one of self esteem. Those who knows what essence of life is all about will care less about many trivial issues that bother many. Life is worth more than clothes, food, marriage, etc. While many of these have their importance, these will only matter when a man/woman understands why and for what purpose he/she exists. It is in this understanding that self esteem is derived...
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
blueAgent:

What feminism has done is to turn women into sluts and baby Mama's

Don't get me wrong am not against women having certain rights and privileges, I love and respect women and I think they deserve to be protected and cared for.

What I don't subscribe to is the feminism movement that advocates for women to be equal with men I all things without considering the biological difference between the both sex.

feminism movement currently is more like a tool used by those who want to destroy and reengineer the society rather than be a tool to benefit women.

Here is an example .

https://www.nairaland.com/5429662/women-going-topless-public-now

Let's assume for a second what you said its true dear, can you change the tide of things? Can you reverse feminism even from nairaland or the world over? No you can't dear kiss kiss kiss.
Note: every movement have good and bad elements. Bad people exploit the movement to breed bad elements. Feminism isnt perfect but is here to stay! Your future daughters are already feminists before they were ever born dear kiss kiss kiss. So take it easy OK boo

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
tete7000:

I understand, at the basis of many problem is one of self esteem. Those who knows what essence of life is all about will care less about many trivial issues that bother many. Life is worth more than clothes, food, marriage, etc. While many of these have their importance, these will only matter when a man/woman understands why and for what purpose he/she exists. It is in this understanding that self esteem is derived...

Well for those who don't understand this let me help them honey kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
lilbest4:
Lmao. You have very high delusional view on feminism. You kind of feel feminists are somehow above normal average woman whereas feminists are just dumb women living in fantasy without a logical understanding of how the world work.

Your post dear has been noted. Love you kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by djon78(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Hope forming a bond with your kids is part of your priorities babe kiss

Bond well sure as there Father I want to give them an unforgettable childhood memory of me. Its good to be a good Dad to your kids. And actually to some extent, we are indebted to our women because of our kids. And if you are fortunate to be married to a good woman, that's over blessing!!!!
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Korllami007:

LOL. I'm not saying you're wealthy or not. I just make inference or deduction from your post I qouted.

Oh I know dear. Thanks a lot kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
djon78:

Bond well sure as there Father I want to give them an unforgettable childhood memory of me. Its good to be a good Dad to your kids.

You may have to pick between infidelity and good fatherhood to achieve their dear. Many dads tried but failed dear kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by blueAgent(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Let's assume for a second what you said its true dear, can you change the tide of things? Can you reverse feminism even from nairaland or the world over? No you can't dear kiss kiss kiss.
Note: every movement have good and bad elements. Bad people exploit the movement to breed bad elements. Feminism isnt perfect but is here to stay! Your future daughters are already feminists before they were ever born dear kiss kiss kiss. So take it easy OK boo

What really is feminism fighting for?
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by djon78(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

You may have to pick between infidelity and good fatherhood to achieve their dear. Many dads tried but failed dear kiss

Actually as a man I live a disciplined life. Its good to be disciplined, women see it as odd. On the other hand I am not a woman wrapper. A retired bad boy. Been there done that!!
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
blueAgent:

What really is feminism fighting for?

You said it already in your previous post dear kiss I have to give dear but don't waste it. Love you kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
djon78:

Actually as a man I live a disciplined life. Its good to be disciplined, women see it as odd. On the other hand I am not a woman wrapper. A retired bad boy. Been there done that!!

So u believe in discipline, so live by it dear. Love you kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Bachwezi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bible says a time will come when men will have to take up to seven wives and that time is already here. Madam be there doing one or ten years shakara na body go tell you. Small small girls grow up and become more attractive in a twinkle of an thereby making you and your shakara unattractive. Out of every 10 children born 8 are girls. Na una full every where.

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bachwezi:
Bible says a time will come when men will have to take up to seven wives and that time is already here. Madam be there doing one or ten years shakara na body go tell you. Small small girls grow up and become more attractive in a twinkle of an thereby making you and your shakara unattractive. Out of every 10 children born 8 are girls. Na una full every where.
Worse part is that the younger girls are going to be the worse feminists in the near future dear.. Very sorry kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by lanre316: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Naughty, naughty. You still have loads to learn. What is sweet also kills smiley don't kill yourself OK dear

It is better to die of sweet things than to die of things that are not sweet. Everybody will die anyway
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
lanre316:

It is better to die of sweet things than to die of things that are not sweet. Everybody will die anyway

Even at the prime years of your youth dear.... Oh well soldier go, soldier come kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Bachwezi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na them!! SEE YOUR TYPE OP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.