Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,852 members, 7,889,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION (23412 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
Dude I am calm. Guys just need to be level-headed. They should stop seeing me in everyone who can write. Better yet ask me. I'm here.

Its how we relate here bro. Don't let it get to you wink Stay sharp
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
tell people that you're not ubunja.
we know its you.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

Its how we relate here bro. Don't let it get to you wink Stay sharp
He is Sandra8.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by ubunja(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
MrMike96:
we know its you.
then I can't help you. You are on your own.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
then I can't help you. You are on your own.
u arent online when she is. Whats wrong wit u guy. Sandra8 come here oo.
Ubunja stop this nonsense
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by ubunja(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
MrMike96:
u arent online when she is. Whats wrong wit u guy. Sandra8 come here oo.
Ubunja stop this nonsense
like I said. I can't help you now. You have made up your mind to believe a lie. Continue with it and see where it will take you.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
How much can i get new quality horn for my car?
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
like I said. I can't help you now. You have made up your mind to believe a lie. Continue with it and see where it will take you.
you no be betta guy jare.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Crazyblue:

So you think but you are a misogynist so it doesn't amuse me.

Oh! not like I blame you for it anyway, I blame the woman who raised you!
Haaa shocked shocked shocked

On top bride price argument??

How do I become a misogynist all of a sudden??

You sound like your mum is immune to insult too??

You are too immature to talk about someone's mum like that... Women get levels just like men get levels... I am waiting for your mum to insult my mum then I will reply!!!

Victim machine....

We were just talking about bride price....

All of a sudden, you play your victim cards...

Now I agree that most Feminists are pseudo intellectuals (popular saying)!!!
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by SNizar: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Women are the same as men, with or without an invention. The only difference is in our secondary characteristics, that is our reproductive organs dear kiss

Nope!! Women are no match for us guys. Not being gender biased, but it's something that's just how it is. The more you females evolve in smartness and intelligence and common sense, the more we males evolve even better. Also, the OP is incredibly polite.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by SNizar: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2019
blueAgent:

I anticipated that you will not be able to answer me
Let me help you, most feminists are ladies who have been abused or cheated upon by men and they lash out their anger on all men, most assume that feminism would be a solution to the problem, at the end the results do not meet expectations neither will it change who men are.

Nailed it!! Feminists are bitter, sad, unhappy, potentially violent, and sharp tongued individuals. And yes, no matter what you girls do, we'd always fing a way to come out on top.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by stormborn28(m): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The origin of this lies in the society and their beliefs towards women, fortunately, some women are not intimidated by negative comments thrown by the male folk. The earlier women learn to rise up against the negative concepts the society throws at them, the better for us.
you need a big Kondo Olopa
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by MNDY(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Crazyblue:

So you think but you are a misogynist so it doesn't amuse me.

Oh! not like I blame you for it anyway, I blame the woman who raised you!

Did you have to bring his mother into it?

FEMINISM is making y'all exhibit bad attitudes apart from killing y'all slowly but y'all will deny it and pretend not to know it.

I have no problem with all that because at the end of the day, the Feminists are at the receiving end.

I wonder why men even allow the issue disturb them when there are homely non-feminist alternatives everywhere too.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2019
eni4real:
Haaa shocked shocked shocked

On top bride price argument??

How do I become a misogynist all of a sudden??

You sound like your mum is immune to insult too??

You are too immature to talk about someone's mum like that... Women get levels just like men get levels... I am waiting for your mum to insult my mum then I will reply!!!

Victim machine....

We were just talking about bride price....

All of a sudden, you play your victim cards...

Now I agree that most Feminists are pseudo intellectuals (popular saying)!!!

Victim role... Bullshit!

I'm speaking about the roots of your empty head! But not like I care. So scram
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by space9880: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2019
IDGAF about feminists just that in 9ja they operate on a different level when it comes to finance

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Goldensword:

Please on behave of all dedicated red pill followers, We appeal to you, Ubunja the god of relationship to sink this ship now before it sail away with all our beautiful women

That will be a thing to behold dear grin kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2019
MNDY:

Did you have to bring his mother into it?

FEMINISM is making y'all exhibit bad attitudes apart from killing y'all slowly but y'all will deny it and pretend not to know it.

I have no problem with all that because at the end of the day, the Feminists are at the receiving end.

I wonder why men even allow the issue disturb

them when there are homely non-feminist alternatives everywhere too.

Thank you MNDY cheesy for this.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
space9880:
IDGAF about feminists just that in 9ja they operate on a different level when it comes to finance

We still love you dear kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Chukapage(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Crazyblue:

We should call a spade a spade. No Matter of pride in race.

No one is saying a polygamy is wrong, as long as polyamory and Polyandry are all welcome.

Feminist won't be complaining about your obsession to dominate, if you acknowledge that a female could assume same domineering role. Have 2 husband and let then care for the kids and she is the boss of the house.

If you want to be fair be fair
lmao we agree to women marrying two husband's oooo and paying school we agree can we now marry two or three wives and cater for them? If only the world was this understanding you made sense very much sense e go sweet but we from the East ones you mention "poly...." Na your own family sef go wan table your Bleep up although some are smartly getting it through babymamarism and paparism. Again you made sense.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Chukapage(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Then why those this mostly occur in third world countries?this ain't necessarily biology but society stereotype....
Aside reproduction, there is no other way a woman body detoriate! Why do women in developed countries don't bother like Africans over marriage?is a stereotype that needs to be unlearned
this one of the greatest propaganda you lots get deceived with. western women LOVE MARRIAGE especially Europeans infact both their men and woman LOVE IT .You will be shocked to know that in Germany people ask you "when are you getting married" Even in the US they be like "when are you going to be responsible,man up and marry" We blacks love to copy stuffs and do it much more than the owners and inventors. That's why in America upon all the FEMINISM the divorce rate of WHITES are very low ,The divorce rate of blacks are HIGH, You would rarely see a WHITE babymama but Black baby mama is rampant. Upon all the FEMINISM whites marry up settle down and have "Homes" as they call it but a whooping 70% of blacks women there a single mothers or single. You all should try travelling and stop this " if it's in America bluffs". The West is not as liberal as the media make you believe they even frown at gays and transgender. The shoot at them sometimes. Nigerians live on assumptions about the West.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Chukapage(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

You may have to pick between infidelity and good fatherhood to achieve their dear. Many dads tried but failed dear kiss
being a good father and being a bad husband are two separate things Don't entangle them .For me I will be the best of father It will pain me if I fail,But the husband part I wouldn't care if I make a bad husband or not that's not even my priority . That's if I will get married. The kids are the major focus for me . Being a good father and being a bad husband are like parallel lines the don't meet and they have nothing to do with each other ,Just a civil agreement with their mother solves the problem.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Goldensword:

Please on behave of all dedicated red pill followers, We appeal to you, Ubunja the god of relationship to sink this ship now before it sail away with all our beautiful women

Which beautiful women,I thought you guys claimed Nairaland girls are ugly?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Chukapage:
lmao we agree to women marrying two husband's oooo and paying school we agree can we now marry two or three wives and cater for them? If only the world was this understanding you made sense very much sense e go sweet but we from the East ones you mention "poly...." Na your own family sef go wan table your Bleep up although some are smartly getting it through babymamarism and paparism. Again you made sense.

Lol. Women already assume those responsibilities in most homes but get little to no credit.

No doubt our culture subjects women to I'll treatment

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Chukapage(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Crazyblue:

Lol. Women already assume those responsibilities in most homes but get little to no credit.

No doubt our culture subjects women to I'll treatment
did you just say "MOST" I don't agree with this one ooo in this NIGERIA? We are not talking of African Americans ooo we are talking about NIGERIA were men hustle to the last. Ill treatment from the society yes your right but I think your gender should be confident and bold especially about your sexuality the society taunt you all and slut shame y'all because you are not confident of your sexuality that's why a girl with 20 body counts will be like "I have done just 2guys and your the third one" when the man enters and finds out what happens he starts slut shaming the lady but if you're bold enough and say it straight up with out minsing words of pretending to be sexually decent or innocent he would first be shocked then he will appreciate your REALNESS .Why do you think men are not slut shamed?? That's because they are confident some even brag with it. I am not saying you should go around bragging with your sexuality as a lady I am only saying if you women can be REAL you won't be having much problem because when you lots pretend or act all GOOD ,the society starts expecting too much from your folks and when you obviously and realistically can't keep up the ill treatment starts.Thats one thing female folks should know.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Chukapage:
did you just say "MOST" I don't agree with this one ooo in this NIGERIA? We are not talking of African Americans ooo we are talking about NIGERIA were men hustle to the last. Ill treatment from the society yes your right but I think your gender should be confident and bold especially about your sexuality the society taunt you all and slut shame y'all because you are not confident of your sexuality that's why a girl with 20 body counts will be like "I have done just 2guys and your the third one" when the man enters and finds out what happens he starts slut shaming the lady but if you're bold enough and say it straight up with out minsing words of pretending to be sexually decent or innocent he would first be shocked then he will appreciate your REALNESS .Why do you think men are not slut shamed?? That's because they are confident some even brag with it. I am not saying you should go around bragging with your sexuality as a lady I am only saying if you women can be REAL you won't be having much problem because when you lots pretend or act all GOOD ,the society starts expecting too much from your folks and when you obviously and realistically can't keep up the ill treatment starts.Thats one thing female folks should know.

Thanks for your comment, love you boo kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Crazyblue:

Victim role... Bullshit!

I'm speaking about the roots of your empty head! But not like I care. So scram
Vamoose sexist!
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2019
eni4real:
Vamoose sexist!

No fighting on my thread dear, just peace. Love you kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

No fighting on my thread dear, just peace. Love you kiss
Alright Sandra!
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2019
eni4real:
Alright Sandra!
That's good dear, good boy kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Good girl thanks grin
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Good girl thanks cool
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2019
eni4real:
Good girl thanks cool

I'm a BAD girl dear. Good doesn't work for me kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.