Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,851 members, 7,889,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION (23411 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bachwezi:
Na them!! SEE YOUR TYPE OP
You are smarter than this boo kiss.i hope you also saw many many middle aged men there too. Such is life dear

So you are also looking for a girl friend on such sites too cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by chinchum(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
There can't be equal captain in a ship, same as no equal pilot in a plane, one has to be a co-pilot to assist the other.Your Husband is like a team leader, the wife is an important team member.
The husband is the de-facto head of the home. Nature bestows that on him.

As a lady, marry a sensible man who respects you, who can listen to you and also delegate some roles to you based on your strengths. There are no team with two team leaders. If you as a lady can not view your husband as your head, there is no point getting married. It is not a crime to not be married

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by blueAgent(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

You said it already in your previous post dear kiss I have to give dear but don't waste it. Love you kiss

I anticipated that you will not be able to answer me
Let me help you, most feminists are ladies who have been abused or cheated upon by men and they lash out their anger on all men, most assume that feminism would be a solution to the problem, at the end the results do not meet expectations neither will it change who men are.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Korllami007: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
chinchum:
There can't be equal captain in a ship, same as no equal pilot in a plane, one has to be a co-pilot to assist the other.Your Husband is like a team leader, the wife is an important team member.

As a lady, marry a sensible man who respects you, who can listen to you and also delegate some roles to you based on your strengths. There are no team with two team leaders. If you as a lady can not view your husband as your head, there is no point getting married. It is not a crime to not be married

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
blueAgent:

I anticipated that you will not be able to answer me
Let me help you, most feminists are ladies who have been abused or cheated upon by men and they lash out their anger on all men, most assume that feminism would be a solution to the problem, at the end the results do not meet expectations neither will it change who men are.
Is that all dear? Would you like to add some more dear?
When you are ready to accept feminism as today's reality let me know dear. Love you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Legendguru: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
hmm
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
chinchum:

Any man who doesn't see you as the human you are but something lesser isn't worthy of any woman dear. Kisses kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by chinchum(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Any man who doesn't see you as the human you are but something lesser isn't worthy of any woman dear. Kisses kiss kiss kiss
if Marriage will make you feel less human, stay single.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by PeaceNexus(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Someone prayed for me that may I never come across a feminist and contemplate marriage and I said a big Amen. No feminist is happily married... I repeat, no feminist is happily married. To control a man is the easiest thing. How you achieve this is by showing that you can be controlled and you will see him drop his guard and become zombified..... Try to drag authority with him and he will interpret every of your move to mean you trying to be superior. Please I am not a relationship expert neither do I have a degree in human psychology... Ignore what you just read..it came from a novice.

But NEVER YOU MARRY A FEMINIST... She would always want to use you to prove the efficacy of her believe system.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Korllami007:

If it can record success like polygamous marriage, it's a welcome development.

It does only if you open you mind to it. ANd that all feminist demand.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
eni4real:
You can try to pay groom price too.. If it works for you!!

But Men should Hustle so that they can marry at least 2 wives and enjoy their own empire..

It pays to get the best out of 2 wives under your roof.. No self entitlement from any particular wife..

Polygamy is our ways as Africans..

Never give up!!!

You should ask first if every one thinks bride price makes any sense before you spill shii
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Crazyblue:

You should ask first if every one thinks bride price makes any sense before you spill shii
How much is bride price in your village??
You can't defeat Elders...
They will collect...
Any man should avoid a woman that want to break that tradition.. .

She is a time bomb.. ..
Very very explosive temperament and self entitlement loading...

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
eni4real:
How much is bride price in your village??
You can't defeat Elders...
They will collect...
Any man should avoid a woman that want to break that tradition.. .

She is a time bomb.. ..
Very very explosive temperament and self entitlement loading...

So you think but you are a misogynist so it doesn't amuse me.

Oh! not like I blame you for it anyway, I blame the woman who raised you!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:
After all has been said and done, men take pride in telling a woman, "you won't marry like this"- if you support feminism or women's right.
Truth be told that is a last resort by men to bend you to do their bidding against your common sense.
This is a cheap form of bullying, tactics kids employ on each other and not for adults. If you are old enough to date as a man, and you still use this tactics to silence your fellow woman you should be ashamed. Bullying is a crime under United Nations, in fact “Being protected from bullying is a fundamental human right,” said Marta Santos Pais , Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Violence against Children UN. That been said sensible guys will toll accordingly.

Times change and we must change with the times, women's movement, feminism etc will not seize but grow from strength to strength daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. As hard a pill as this is for men to swallow, they must certainly still swallow it. Many men here will eventually marry feminists in one form or the other with time. You can't stop the TIMES, you can only DENY it.

The power dynamics in relationships have long swayed to the females side than to mens side. Some ladies may not yet realize this but it's true.
Men make it look as if it's easy to get into a new relationship or even find a bride these days unlike women. Men spends weeks, months even years wooing their crush to agree to their love proposal. Time is even more valuable than money because once spent cannot be recovered unlike money. Men not only spend time in this pursuit they also spend loads of money(they tag this as investment in hopes it will pay off later on)

Now ladies imagine the dissapointment he must feel when you still turn him down despite all these. It's very painful to fathom.

You must also realize that men see ladies as trophies to be won and displayed to the admiration of others, that is their fellow guys.
Of cause we are more than trophies, we are human beings but just to buttress my point a man who finds a woman he desires that agrees to marry him feels blessed cause many men tried but failed to win you (their treasured trophy).

The point is men are as vulnerable in relationships as women but they never like to highlight that point (but majority of romance post on nairaland will confirm my view) , truth be told even more vulnerable because they do most of the hard work in relationships, women are mostly the beneficiaries of relationship.

Lastly relationship status of either male or female should never be a yard stick to judge or discriminate against anyone. Marriage just like any personal pursuit (higher education etc) in life is a personal matter and everyone should be entitled to their choice.

Cc
Funmmyastic
Blackivy29
Guest007
Fountainofyouth
Seun

You're fvcking good

I'm standing up on the table right now clapping.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

You're fvcking good

I'm standing up on the table right now clapping.

Thank you dear. Muah kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Thank you dear. Muah kiss kiss kiss

More neutral energy write-ups. We need y'all as you'll def love our company. Damn smoosh energy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by fcdgrand(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja your signaure
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

More neutral energy write-ups. We need y'all as you'll def love our company. Damn smoosh energy cheesy cheesy

grin grin...we all need each other kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

grin grin...we all need each other kiss

You feel the smoosh vibe eh grin grin cheesy cheesy Run over here cheesy grin
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

You feel the smoosh vibe eh grin grin cheesy cheesy Run over here cheesy grin
I'll prefer to catwalk smiley
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Goldensword: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Don't die yet dear, not on my trend o smiley
Ubunja Ubunja Ubunja, Y nah do you want to take us back to egypt, please don't make this our soft work to turn hard work.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I'll prefer to catwalk smiley

Kuku kill me na
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Goldensword:

Ubunja Ubunja Ubunja, Y nah do you want to take us back to egypt, please don't make this our soft work to turn hard work.

I'm already on it dear. Hope you cry not in the end babe kiss
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Goldensword: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Please on behave of all dedicated red pill followers, We appeal to you, Ubunja the god of relationship to sink this ship now before it sail away with all our beautiful women
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by Enmas078(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
This forced me to pass my own comment, I think we should try to clarify and differentiate equity and equality...

I think feminist and those who believes in that Ideology should fight for equity instead of equality... Even our five fingers are not equal but each finger has it own role to play.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by ubunja(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

tell people that you're not ubunja.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by ubunja(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Goldensword:

Please on behave of all dedicated red pill followers, We appeal to you, Ubunja the god of relationship to sink this ship now before it sail away with all our beautiful women
what's your problem?? Do you think Sandra is Ubunja? You guys are a big disappointment

1 Like

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
tell people that you're not ubunja.

Relax Ubunja the energy is different. Everyone knows its not you. Those guys are just whiners. They simply imply a female Ubunja, that's all
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by ubunja(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

Relax Ubunja the energy is different. Everyone knows its not you. Those guys are just whiners. They simply imply a female Ubunja, that's all
someone is enjoying being mistaken for Ubunja.

I'm surprised guys can be this confused

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
someone is enjoying being mistaken for Ubunja.

I'm surprised guys can be this confused

I've been wondering where you were all day. Relax. On the way to becoming a brand, you'll attract imitators. Its the norm. The good news is what it reflects, your emergence as a brand that has been embraced and has morphed into new identities. So, yes, they'll enjoy the ride on your fame and would hlater finds theirs. You just need to be calm and maintain your originality.
Re: Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION by ubunja(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

I've been wondering where you were all day. Relax. On the way to becoming a brand, you'll attract imitators. Its the norm. The good news is what it reflects, your emergence as a brand that has been embraced and has morphed into new identities. So, yes, they'll enjoy the ride on your fame and would hlater finds theirs. You just need to be calm and maintain your originality.
Dude I am calm. Guys just need to be level-headed. They should stop seeing me in everyone who can write. Better yet ask me. I'm here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.