Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,011 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon (9643 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Browser69(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2010
Dear Forumites pls let us suggest surprises that we are expecting from MTN.
Because some of us 1st generation subscribers are stuck to this network because we use their numbers as our Bizness contact

These are my suggestions;
*They shu slash their call rates to 10kobo per sec to any network
*All their bundle data plans shu be slash to half of the present prices
*Free weekend browsing. etc grin

N/landers feel free to make urs may be their agents on this forum may forward these to them
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by fASHCEO(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2010
MTN just reduced their BIS fee to N1,000 for weekly and N3,000 for monthly subscription. But they still charge the highest for calls, drop calls are high, data service isn't consistent. Until they do something about that, i won't take them serious.

For phones, computers, ipods & other electronics, Check out Sales-Inland with the link below;
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Odinaka00(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2010
Thank u guyz 4 dz thread, i hate mtn wit al my heart, my problem is dat i dnt knw hw im gone stop using it cuz i ve bin usin it since 2001, nufin can ever come outta dz stupid network, like sumbody said b4 they only care abt their own profits thats wat they do, thank God 4 my etisalat, the best network in d whole world.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by floxyrangy: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2010
Don't mind those thieves called MTN. I subscribed for their 100mb bundle on the 1st of October,received a confirmation message that it would expire on the 30th of October. I had not even used up to 1mb,after 5minutes, I received an sms from them that my bundle had expired. I tried calling their foolish call centre and got through after 2 hours,they told me they would look into it and I would get my money back in 24hours. After 24hrs,nothing happened. I called again,same old story,till today,nothing has been done. Na so my 1k take waka. The people are just armed robbers. They should be chased out of Nigeria.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by gyde(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2010
It would make a big difference if they make their data bundles cheaper,to most people calls aren't really the deal now
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Mobinga: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2010
angry angry How did this make the front page?
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by SmashingM(f): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2010
I wonder!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by cash2coldiz: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2010
Ahahahahah, Wats mtn thinking? Funny, Very funny, Who are they decieving?,
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by phreakabit(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2010
FnCK all of them cooperate yahoo yahoo, Fnckers!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by asamuel: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2010
MTN = Milk Them Now[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by father2father4eva(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2010
Prophet of doom
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by MaiSuya(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2010
Well lets wait and see. . .
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by bechex(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2010
I never Knew people beefed MTN this Bad, embarassed
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by jposuagwu: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2010
MTN, the 419 promo faudster & ganster! MTN the profiteer! MTN ,the lover of Nigeria but hater of Nigerians! MTN the Stingy but cunning Toitoise! MTN, the husband of docile NCC! MTN the grandmaster of deceit! MTN, the wise one  and leader of other net-work sorry 'fraud-work' or net fraud.  Ejoo make them remove this jagbanjantis post before I kolo.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by marcus1234: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by zenus(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2010
The only surprise ll be unlimited download for 2.5k
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by JAZES(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2010
I hate EmptyN with all my guts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i never knew they were cutting my throat until i joined the ETISALAT family. At 25k/secs and so many free goodies grin grin grin i could never ask for more but u can do better oooo grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2010
Rubbish advert by mtn agentz. My Opera still rocks with UNLIMITED downloads and Bandwidth F.r.3.3. Etisalat is still d best for money spent
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by COOLDK(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2010
MTN Oleeeeeeeee, ! Well, dem still owe me sha.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by mrofficial(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2010
fASH-CEO:

MTN just reduced their BIS fee to N1,000 for weekly and N3,000 for monthly subscription. But they still charge the highest for calls, drop calls are high, data service isn't consistent. Until they do something about that, i won't take them serious.

For phones, computers, ipods & other electronics, Check out Sales-Inland with the link below;

The BIS should be 1,000 Naira monthly just like that of Nokia. In the UK they pay 5 pounds for 1 month, 20 pounds for 6 months. And now MTN is making 3,000 naira monthly a promo. MTN is the leader in this stealing game, they encourage the rest to steal. They come first in everything, and then the rest follow.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by davmor(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2010
am begging to think/believe that MTN will dash us N80,000 for patronizing them so far grin grin grin but serious expecting!!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by djcrucifix(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2010
hiss, MTN kò, MTN ní
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by stz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
@mtn, , your father angry not impressed
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by oweniwe(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
Etisalat line: In my Sony Ericsson cybershot wink

Glo line: In my express music nokia wink

Mtn line:in my nokia 1202 white face
grin
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by akinbat(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
, f**k eMpTyN,
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Evans5050: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2010
We should have better post rather than this,

MTN is just out for profit, cannot remember when I loaded last.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by UyiIredia(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
undecided
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Ranoscky(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2010
angry
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by GBT(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
can anything good come from mtn ? lets wait and see

Please tell them and at poster you can do better than this[img][/img] wink grin
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by davmor(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
I said I was begging Oh!!!
No Harm Brother
One Love Okey?
MTN can give us, we are there BuZZZ!!!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Princeofilorin(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
I know that MTN is exploitative,there's no doubt but to be sincere,they have one of the best services in Nigeria,highly innovative(epresence,microsims for iphone and ipade.t.c),sponsor shows like "Who wants to be a Millionaire","Project fame",e.t.c,Best 3.5G coverage and download speed(only problems are the download limits) which i don't care about cuz i have unlimited downloads and surfing 24/7 on MTN. grin

GLO LINE--FOR CALLS kiss
MTN LINE--FOR SURFING AND DOWNLOADS wink

UP MTN cool

Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2010
[quote][/quote].Mine has been since Tuesday.This might be the suprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

iPhone 5 Release Date & Rumours / Ultrasonic Vs Optical Fingerprint Scanner: How Do They Differ? / How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.