Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,782 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon (9629 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by chrysso83(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
Theirs nothing empty hen as they call it can do now dat will be a suprise 2 me. It has been their method follow the trend others have already set, whereas hitherto they make us believe its not possible.since etisalat and glo slashed call rates i ve been expecting them 2 follow. Since dem be follow follow.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by esolution8(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
Hi, I believe at this time, they will come up with a good browsing plan
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by kelvin(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
I don't care. I have never used mtn, and I never will angry.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by mrofficial(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2010
@princeofilorin, you must be kidding everyone. Have you tried to surf and download with Glo? Carry ur unconfirmed info commot here.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by otokx(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
MTN need a surprise themselves and they will soon get one.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by mrofficial(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^ HahAhaHaHaHaHa cheesy
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Princeofilorin(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2010
mr.official:

@princeofilorin, you must be kidding everyone. Have you tried to surf and download with Glo? Carry your unconfirmed info commot here.
it's not like i'm on MTN's side but i 've used GLO,ZAIN,ETISALAT and STARCOMMS internet and u can't even dream of these speeds except on MTN cool

Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by crackhouse(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
I never knew people hate Mtn so much. Kai Mtn don suffer o!. I suggest we wait and see their surprises b/4 we start swallowing them. Though they cut short my daily 10MB by 9.6mb after using 0.4mb but i still use it{MTN} cos most of my friends contact number is Mtn. What else can i do because i have no option for now. Other networks to Mtn is more costly than Mtn 2 Mtn.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2010
otokx:

. . . . . . . yes they seriously need a surpirise. . . . .  . . . .  when their numerous profits will gradually start turning to losses.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
crackhouse:

I never knew people hate Mtn so much. Kai Mtn don suffer o!. I suggest we wait and see their surprises b/4 we start swallowing them. Though they cut short my daily 10MB by 9.6mb after using 0.4mb but i still use it{MTN} cos most of my friends contact number is Mtn. What else can i do because i have no option for now. Other networks to Mtn is more costly than Mtn 2 Mtn.

Why won't ppl hate MTN dis much.
. . . or how can U explain dat using etisalat line or glo-line to call an MTN line is cheaper than making an MTN - MTN call.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by naijatoday: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2010
The surprise is already out

like others mentioned it is the 2 months promo for blackberry.

Maybe they have another suprise
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by rafmike(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mtn can go to hell for all i care, In fact all networks in nigeria can go to hell! They've made me bound to get irate!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by rafmike(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mtn can go to hell for all i care. In fact all nigeria networks can go to hell. They've made me bound to get irate,
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by mrofficial(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
Princeofilorin:

it's not like i'm on MTN's side but i 've used GLO,ZAIN,ETISALAT and STARCOMMS internet and u can't even dream of these speeds except on MTN cool

And me have not used any of them. You think you know much, wait, I'll be back to show you something you don't know.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Donmeca(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
Notin good can come out of dis MTN ppl sef,for almost 2months now my MTN line has been just for receiving and sending of text messages to my mtn-mtn users,after that one nuffin for dem.My GLO PROFIT is a wonder line with call rate of[b] 25k/secs without paying any access chrge[/b].

@Tunde300us
Guy, with my mtn, I call for 25k/sec also without access charge. . .it's about packages. D only diff is that I must only recharge with N1500 card. The truth remains that mtn is the largest gsm service provider in naija. . .they can comfortably account for 50 to 60% of nigerian gsm subscribers. I have other lines (almost all of them) but they are dormant. With etisalat, I must pay N20 daily to call at 25k/sec but with mtn, i pay nufin. Their is diff btw intra and inter network tariffs but most of my peeps use mtn so I'm free. I use visafone to take care of CDMA runs.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Donmeca(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
puskin:

Why won't ppl hate MTN dis much.
. . . or how can U explain dat using etisalat line or glo-line to call an MTN line is cheaper than making an MTN - MTN call.

that assertion is not entirely true. . .infact, it is false. many of us here use mtn till today because we find find it easier and cheaper to make mtn-mtn calls than calling from other networks even though etisalat has come up with their N25k/sec-for-N20/day arrangement. Mtn is still the network with d greatest impact on d industry
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by tunde300us(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
@donmeca,firstly which package re u on that allows u such charges,cos ive been to allow of mtn packages and i found nuffin of such, and secondly the glo profit i use is nt just 25k/sec to glo ,but to all other network 24/7.
My mtn is now receive only and text messages and am sure with time mtn go hear am,cos etisalat isnt playing at all
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Tolulop001(f): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
i heard MTN BIS will be slashed to 3k only shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by maingate1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
dis network provider na CRIMINAL as we all know ,yet our admin allow dis info-less topic to be a subject of discussion!!!  MAY GOD ALLOW CALAMITY BFALL MTN VERY VERY SOON.USELESS NETWORK,KIDNAPPERS OF DIS COUNTRY AND 419 OF D HIGHIEST ORDER.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Wilife: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2010
Seriously though,

I have had issues with the MTN BIS service in the last 1 month.

Please, can anyone share their experiences,

Thanks and kind regards.!!!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by dunkem21(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2010
I stick with GLO.80% of NIGERIANS cant be wrong.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by almoner(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2010
otokx:

I've already given them the surprise they wanted
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by almoner(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2010
crackhouse:

As it stands now, I think it is MTN that remains the most cost network in the country. The network I now use is 25k per sec. Is it not fascinating?
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by phizz: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2010
Its only an EMPTYn drum that makes false noise grin grin grin, i stick with Econet/Vodacom/V-mobile/Celtel/ZAin and hopefully Airtel undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2010
Tolulop001:

i heard MTN BIS will be slashed to 3k only shocked shocked shocked

it better not be, unless they've improved their current capacity. Ever since they slashed their browsing rates it's become almost impossible to browse after 9pm.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by sunboy(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2010
Mtn ko, Tmn ni!
I stick to my zain n etisalat. All im waiting for is the miracles of Airtel.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by justin04(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
Stupid MTN, I use an mtan line, BB and modem they dont know how to appreciate their customers. To top it all, they almost broke up my marriage. My wife who still lives in US does not understand or comprehend drop calls. I had a hard time explaining to her that her call was routed to another line and the lady who picked up the phone was another number and not mine. Thank goodness when she called her mum, same thing happened tongue.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
Donmeca:

that assertion is not entirely true. . .infact, it is false. many of us here use mtn till today because we find find it easier and cheaper to make mtn-mtn calls than calling from other networks even though etisalat has come up with their N25k/sec-for-N20/day arrangement. Mtn is still the network with d greatest impact on d industry

. . . . . . .maybe U dey on Donmeca tariff plan.
It is ppl like U dat they 9MTN) will continue to fleece of ur hard earned money.

. . . .and is it greatest impact i will eat or will gimme cheap call rates. . . . if dat great impact cannot translate to cheaper call rates, then to hell with the great impact.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Billsmith: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2010
MTN is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigerians and I pray one day they will surely leave this country. They have looted us alot
FRAUDSTERS. Nothing good comes out of fraudsters. Beware of any plan introduced by MTN. Iy is never real
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by sashaa(f): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2010
I hate MTN oh!!! Thank Goodness i'm not alone in this feeling. Imagine subscribing for their 10mb stuff only to find out i could only browse with my wap browser! And not browsers like operamini, bolt etc. Nonsense! ETI all d way abeg!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Bright2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2010
Well,Mtn has once made sun shine our ways on a rainy day. For me,i uses all the networks services atwill,Mtn i remain. Black is beauty but yellow is selling.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by ceejay80s(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
The mtn suprise thing i heard is not about call rates, i heard that every family in nigeria will get 1million naira as from febuary 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year / Invalid Imei On My Galaxy S4 Mini / Transfers Files On Infinix Smartphones Using Xshare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.