Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon (9627 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
Let's wait and see how they will hack us again. I no be mugu, empty hen looking for profit before xmas ha!ha!ha!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by poweredcom(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2010
Blackberry subs now 3k
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by engrbanky: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2010
@Puskin

why is it CRAP?
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by cecegorz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hmmnnn,

I think this is really the first time MTN is leading the price war.
Bringing down BB to 3k as a leading contender must definitely crash the price further, good for the consumers sha.
The only draw back is that when you tether the BB to your PC or lappy, they still slam WAP charges on you, unlike ZAIN that uses your BB package for the PC browsing.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by wazobiang: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2010
i'm coming out with a surprise for mtn.
it's "go to hell!" "where i dumped your sim"
you might find it there
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by tunde300us(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
Surprise ! Surprise ! I got a call from someone from MTN today and they were trying to know why i dumped their network for a better one,at first i thought it was a scam and then alas it was their 180 customer care number that the call came from.

I told them the things they wanted to hear and the ones they naturally dont want to hear (call tariff drop).Anyone got a similar call?
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Donmeca(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2010
zenus:

hmmm.
You mean that you paid N50 a day to make calls @ N35.
Interm of congestion irrespective of the package you use. Once the network is congested it affect every body.
Why don't you join the party of 25k to all network with (etisalat) or without(glo) access charge.

Wher did u find that in my post? hope u don't read with ur lappy/fone upside down? I will be happy to follow any network that gives me a better rate than I currently get. I have to study it and be sure I'm not moving for the sake of movt like d guy who said he was looking for a replacement for Fashola.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by NaijaNaWaa: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
MTN is a shylock company. Even their Customer Care No 180 is not working. You call and they keep playing some sillly promotional recorded message and once they're thro it, the thing is disconnected. Their call rates is too high.

As for me, I'm throwing away my MTN sim of of 8 years. I'm tired of patronising a company that doesn't care about me.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
NaijaNaWaa:

MTN is a shylock company. Even their Customer Care No 180 is not working. You call and they keep playing some sillly promotional recorded message and once they're thro it, the thing is disconnected. Their call rates is too high.

As for me, I'm throwing away my MTN sim of of 8 years. I'm tired of patronising a company that doesn't care about me.

. . . . . .don't throw away the SIM nah. . . . . do like I did. . . . I put mine in my[b] fish tank[/b].(aquarium) grin
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2010
mtn is wacked ,someone sent me a 400 mtn card,i didnt speak up to 12'mins,credit was over.i loaded my glo with 400 ,and i spoke close to 30mins, glo to mtn call is even cheaper dan mtn to mtn call, i wont recharge my mtn again.peroid
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Alaka767: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
I hate Mtn angry angry angrywith a great passion. The company is a complete fraud in a corporate world. Very stingy and always come out with a deceitful promotions that is out to Reap-off the subscribers on the network. I predicts doom for this useless company very soon. I don't regret dropping the yeye sim for ETISALAT(Loving You Dearly In Every Moment)
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
goodsegs:

mtn is wacked ,someone sent me a 400 mtn card,i didnt speak up to 12'mins,credit was over.i loaded my glo with 400 ,and i spoke close to 30mins, glo to mtn call is even cheaper dan mtn to mtn call, i wont recharge my mtn again.peroid

Thumbs UP!!!!. . . .U have now become wise. cool
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by ficoram(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2010
So happy to see this thread.i never new nigerians have so much hatred for that thieving network.i pray they never realize their mistakes till they loose all their customers.As for me,my mtn sim is already in my godforsaken 2nd fone and my etibaba in d brand new fone i jst bought,mtn sim will never taste the sim slot.i am also making sure that i get at least one of my colleague at work evryday to change 2 etisalat or glo.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by edoyad(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
Believe me i'm dumbfounded with what i've read about MTN on this thread ? Well i use them and am even browsing with the network as i type, i believe they have the best internet coverage and speed though i'm not certain.
Funny thing happened to me when i went for SIM registration about 2 weeks back. Can you believe the guy registering my SIM told me to use etisalat for browsing ? grin
I'm yet to switch cos when i tried glo it disappointed me so i'm a bit wary of trying another network for now.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by indie22(f): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2010
Mtn actually has the best blackberry service and internet connection (as far as i know), i used their bb service for a couple of months before i bought a glo sim and realized that i had more talk time loading on glo with the same amount of topup, mtn really is just a very stingy network and dont even get me started on their rubbish customer service.

If they like they can drop their bb subsription to 1k5, im not at all moved,
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by NCP: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2010
mtn sales boiz take dz to ur employer. Since some of us are Fr33 users and downloads can approach 800mb/day l advocate a #1,500 for 10GB monthly regime
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2010
NCP:

mtn sales boiz take dz to your employer. Since some of us are Fr33 users and downloads can approach 800mb/day l advocate a #1,500 for 10GB monthly regime

Great. . . .U r thinking along my line of direction. cheesy
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Machina(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
hmmm! mtn good small for me, cos, i don drop the sim for my old generation sunnyericson T100 for only night calls & receiving calls. but for my main phone, na etibaba i dey use to make day calls & even browsing, all @ a very cheap rate, welldone etinwa, & could you imagine i paid #50 to register my mtn sim, but for etisalat, i dey my ground, them carry lappy come register me for free, what an 'oga' they took me for?
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Machina(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2010
hmmm! mtn good small for me, cos, i don drop the sim for my old generation sunnyericson T100 for only night calls & receiving calls. but for my main phone, na etibaba i dey use to make day calls & even browsing, all @ a very cheap rate, welldone etinwa, & could you imagine i paid #50 to register my mtn sim, but for etisalat, i dey my ground, them carry lappy come register me for free, what an 'oga' they took me for?
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Machina(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2010
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by gbolahan1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
EmptyN legal extortion! They've done that to me for over 7 years but now I don wise! I will never return to then. Never! If they like make them dey give pple free bb n free credit 4life.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Dkaz(m): 4:34am On Nov 16, 2010
All the aim of MTN is to stop us from browsing but didn't know the type of an hacker i'm, i go hack your system till its burnt down. Lets wait and see na me the internet wizard of www.9jamob.tk
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by anayoe(m): 4:31am On Aug 17, 2011
Time will only tell the outcome of this mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transfers Files On Infinix Smartphones Using Xshare. / Invalid Imei On My Galaxy S4 Mini / Ultrasonic Vs Optical Fingerprint Scanner: How Do They Differ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.