Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,021 members, 7,966,759 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) (5191 Views)

Poll: who was better in awolowo and nnamdi

awo: 58% (18 votes)
zik: 41% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Onitsha was founded by Edo Prince.(by Nnamdi Azikiwe the zik of Africa) / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum / The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

Every person in the East knows the horrors that Awo implemented against the ENTIRE East. He is the most hated man in the East amongst the Igbo,[s] Ibibio, Ekoi, Efik, Ogoni and many Ijaws.[/s]

And anyone who supports the naughty person of a man is an enemy to my people. Comprende?
how exactly did he offend the ibo generation cuz I've never heard any ijaw attacking Awolowo before ? I'm sure you know how much edwin clark despise ojukwu
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by babapupa: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2010
chyz:

Go to 1966 Military Coup:

http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/Obafemi_Awolowo

You call it a lie because you know it was wrong and you cannot believe a person has such a heart.however, i know u will come back with something in some way to show your suppor of the action.

I asked for proof, official documented proof, not some wiki wannabe article written by people like you,
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

how exactly did he offend the ibo generation cuz I've never heard any ijaw attacking Awolowo before ? I'm sure you know how much edwin clark despise ojukwu

I see you crossed out the other groups I mentioned. How are you going to tell an Ibibio speaker such as myself how my people view Awolowo. I seen the most vitrol against the Yoruba coming from my Ibibio side more than my Igbo side.

And Edwin Clark is a Western Ijaw man. Very different from the Eastern Ijaws.

I see you people always have to bring up Ojukwu. We are talking about Awolowo and Zik.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2010
I wish Ojukwu [/b]executed [b]Awolowo. We would not have to hear his name. Such a PITY! cry
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by babapupa: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

My people are surpassing any other group in Naija. The number of my people in finance and education continues to grow each day. So shut up and choke on your dammn words.

You can't keep us down. We will always be SUPERIOR to you.

Y'all are known for delusions, same delusions wey carry you go war and got your ass whooped,

Y'all ain't never gonna learn,
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by chyz(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2010
babapupa:

I asked for proof, official documented proof, not some wiki wannabe article written by people like you,

wow this is the same guy that pull out some nonsense from Times magazine. LOL. Go learn your history jor. If you like go to nigeria and go visit history office because you are way behind in nigerian history if you did not know that fact. grin
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

I wish Ojukwu [/b]executed [b]Awolowo. We would not have to hear his name. Such a PITY! cry
Why do you still fear awolowo?

Even while dead, he still has the ability to disturb y'all's mind. undecided

@Post

Bola Ige.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2010
babapupa:

Y'all are known for delusions, same delusions wey carry you go war and got your backside whooped,

Y'all ain't never gonna learn,

Traitorous scum. Children of Judas. How dare you insult my people.

Remember child of Oduduwa that your people are COWARDS. Nothing more, and nothing less.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

Traitorous scum. Children of Judas. How dare you insult my people.

Remember child of Oduduwa that your people are COWARDS. Nothing more, and nothing less.

LOL grin

So says EzeUche who is enjoying in America and talking abt war in Nigeria.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why do you still fear awolowo?

Even while dead, he still has the ability to disturb y'all's mind. undecided

@Post

Bola Ige.

I don't fear the man. I curse his name.

Ask your people why they must always bring up Ojukwu the Ndi Igbo leader? Does he bring fear to your people.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

Ask your people why they must always bring up Ojukwu the Ndi Igbo leader? Does he bring fear to your people.

Same way ppl always mention Awolowo jare. I'd like to hear the answer to that question.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL grin

So says EzeUche who is enjoying in America and talking abt war in Nigeria.

Original post deleted.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by babapupa: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

I wish Ojukwu [/b]executed [b]Awolowo. We would not have to hear his name. Such a PITY!  cry

Ojukwu na coward, abi no be the same man wey carry you go war and leave you for dead on top battle field and ran like a little girl go sip wine for ivory coast while you and your people dey lick wound?

Abeg shut up,
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

Dammn right I am enjoying America. Why wouldn't I?

I took the war to the Yoruba in the form of sexual conquest of the Yoruba woman. It just makes me happy when I find out that their families do not like Igbos.

Very very interesting. shocked

That's what a COWARD would do lol.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Same way ppl always mention Awolowo jare. I'd like to hear the answer to that question.

Easterners mention Awolowo due to his genocidal policies against the East.

AWOLOWO = HITLER
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Very very interesting. shocked

That's what a COWARD would do lol.

Original post deleted.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

How is that a cowardly act?

I want these Yoruba fathers know that I am involved with their daughters. I do not hide.
No, a coward would take whatever emotions he feels out on a woman? Why is he too afraid to approach the male species?
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2010
babapupa:

Ojukwu na coward, abi no be the same man wey carry you go war and leave you for dead on top battle field and ran like a little girl go sip wine for ivory coast while you and your people dey lick wound?

Abeg shut up,

We wanted Ojujwu to leave. It would have been a disgrace to see our dear leader captured by you Nigerian vandals.

He who fights and runs away will live to fight another day.  The Old Igbo lion is still living.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

No, a coward would take whatever emotions he feels out on a woman? Why is he too afraid to approach the male species?

And what emotions am I taking on the woman. From what I have seen and encountered, it is reciprocal just like the white woman who dreamed of being with a black man. Forbidden conquest. . .
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by babapupa: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

How pesin wey run like pikin from battle field when hin hear say Yoruba lead federal troops dey come fear anybody.

Let me educate you a lil bit.

Biafra rebels got whooped by Yoruba men aka The red scorpion of the 3rd marine commando and  Obj.  

Biafra rebels surrendered to a Yoruba man aka Obasanjo.

Abeg no make me laugh jare,
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

And what emotions am I taking on the woman. From what I have seen and encountered, it is reciprocal just like the white woman who dreamed of being with a black man. Forbidden conquest. . .
This is indeed interesting.
While Yoruba men are increasing their race with Igbo women, you're busy donating your body to different women because of the war that happened before you were born. And worst off, while they've gotten over it and getting loff from their Yoruba men/other Igbo men, you're counting your "conquest". lmao!
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2010
babapupa:

Biafra rebels got whooped by Yoruba men aka The red scorpion of the 3rd marine commando and  Obj.  

Original post deleted.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

This is indeed interesting.
While Yoruba men are increasing their race with Igbo women, you're busy donating your body to different women because of the war that happened before you were born. And worst off, while they've gotten over it and getting loff from their Yoruba men/other Igbo men, you're counting your "conquest". lmao!

I have seen more Igbo men with Yoruba women than vice versa. But that is what I have seen. Igbo race continues to increase. 30 million + Why do you think Igboland is one of the most densely populated places in the WORLD? Not only in Naija, but the WORLD.

Now go and run back to bk.babe and allow men to talk.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by chyz(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2010
babapupa:

How pesin wey run like pikin from battle field when hin hear say Yoruba lead federal troops dey come fear anybody.

Abeg no make me laugh jare,

Now lets not go that far. You and I and everybody who breathe and died both no that a damn lie. grin. Pls never repeat the bolded ever again. cool
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

I have seen more Igbo men with Yoruba women than vice versa. But that is what I have seen. Igbo race continues to increase. 30 million + Why do you think Igboland is one of the most densely populated places in the WORLD? Not only in Naija, but the WORLD.

Now go and run back to bk.babe and allow men to talk.

But arent you the same one that said Igbo men dont wife or have children with Yoruba women? Now it's the other way around?
You'd really say anything to win an argument right?
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

But arent you the same one that said Igbo men dont wife or have children with Yoruba women? Now it's the other way around?
You'd really say anything to win an argument right?

Unfortunately, I wish I was lying then. I told you how my elder brother is engaged to a Yoruba woman to the horror of my mother.

She is from Gbonyin.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

Unfortunately, I wish I was lying then. I told you how my elder brother is engaged to a Yoruba woman to the horror of my mother.

She is from Gbonyin.

Lol I thought your parent didnt care where you guys married from. Now it's a horror?
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2010
EzeUche0:

Easterners mention Awolowo due to his genocidal policies against the East.

AWOLOWO = HITLER
That showed that Awolowo was the smartest Nigerian during that era.Next time you don't start a war you can't win.Blame ojukwu for your woes and let Awo continue to rest in peace !
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol I thought your parent didnt care where you guys married from. Now it's a horror?

I never said that. My mother would rather see me with an Ibibio woman. But that is another story. But let me stay on topic.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

That showed that Awolowo was the smartest Nigerian during that era.Next time you don't start a war you can't win.Blame ojukwu for your woes and let Awo continue to rest in peace !

Someone said Nigeria started the war. . . . which one is true again?
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

It showed the depth that Awolowo would sink after it was Igbos who released him. We sheltered him and this is how he repay us. With bullets and starvation.

This man will never rest in peace. And I rain curses on that man.

I will not blame Ojukwu who stood up for his people. Against all odds. Nigeria against the East. British against the East. America against the East, and Biafrans fought valiantly. Remember that. . . Sent 500,000 Nigerian soldiers to an early grave while Nigeria targeted the defenseless. Mostly women and children.
Re: The Greatest Nigerians That Ever Lived (zik, Awo) by EzeUche0(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Someone said Nigeria started the war. . . . which one is true again?

Of course Nigeria started the war. What do you think the pogroms in the north targeting innocent Igbo civilians. You do not call that war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Seize Over $3m Ibori Funds / Wikileaks Shows How US Govt Sabotaged Haiti Economic Growth / Wike Or Buhari Who Is To Probe Amaechi? Probe On Amaechi How Far?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.