Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,042 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years (21132 Views)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / How Abnormal Is It To Have Never Dated (or Have A Boyfriend) At 27? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by CyberG: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
@Nubian. . .Haha. . .no, am no psycho. . .I dey far from that field!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by olaolabiy: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
Nubia,

You are still a baby girl, jare. Nothing do you rara.

And, you strong sef. People like me dey for you.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2010
CyberG:

But you want some Nubian p.unani, innit? Oloshi!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by olaolabiy: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
fstranger:

Oloshi dey look for p.unani on NL, hahahahahahaha

Free the guy joh
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by olaolabiy: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
fstranger:

Alufa.
Haba
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2010
fstranger:

Hey Buttbreath, be civil. You freaking invalid.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2010
CyberG:

cool my email is on my profile.

fstranger:

LOL,

Sweet T:

Chei, sweet T, thats too harsh
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
Sweet T:

Hello Nubian30yroldpussy-breath, be civil, ok!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by olaolabiy: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
NubianQ:

cool my email is on my profile.

It is not there.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by olaolabiy: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2010
fstranger:

O ga ooo.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Nenum(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2010
When would sum1 ask for my email.

At least i am way above "27"

Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
ola olabiy:

It is not there.

This Nubia girl must be Animashaun. Pasitor you self wan chop from Nubia. Good, good!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
fstranger:

Fstranger GROW A BRAIN! why are you being a dufuss? i did not call you buttbreath and then you attack me, to be honest the likes of you are just stupid. do you think calling me a 30 year old Pussy breath will get to me, please wipe the cum off your face and stop acting like a basket case, if you are possesed by ignorance go and ask your dad what he was doing with his ding dong in his mouth.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by olaolabiy: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2010
fstranger:

This Nubia girl must be Animashaun. Pasitor you self wan chop from Nubia. Good, good!

I no dey command any church, now.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
fstranger:

@ Fstranger its your prostitute of a bukkaked mother that is an Animashaun. if them wan chop me for here what is your business? Hiding under another profile name, show yourself, RETARDED IGNORANT slowpoke, better go get your mom because she is stuck shagging all the men in your fathers village. Olodo,
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
NubianQ:

Fstranger GROW A BRAIN! why are you being a dufuss? i did not call you buttbreath and then you attack me,  to be honest the likes of you are just silly. do you think calling me a 30 year old kitty breath will get to me,  please wipe the come off your face and stop acting like a basket case,  if you are possesed by ignorance go and ask your dad what he was doing with his ding dong in his mouth.

Dang!! that is Classic. See original yawa.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
NubianQ:

Fstranger GROW A BRAIN! why are you being a dufuss? i did not call you buttbreath and then you attack me, to be honest the likes of you are just silly. do you think calling me a 30 year old kitty breath will get to me, please wipe the come off your face and stop acting like a basket case, if you are possesed by ignorance go and ask your dad what he was doing with his ding dong in his mouth.

I never attacked you ma. You are old enough to be my mother, and I dont disrespect people older than me. My coined word was not directed at you!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Nenum(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2010
Must every Nl mail take dis tone or turn

make i waka joor
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2010
NubianQ:

@ Fstranger its your love-peddler of a bukkaked mother that is an Animashaun. if them wan chop me for here what is your business? Hiding under another profile name, show yourself, RETARDED IGNORANT slowpoke, better go get your mom because she is stuck sleeping-with all the men in your fathers village. Olodo,

Ma, I am just trying to protect your interest. You should not be ding donging little kids on NL. Your set are in Asorock and Apo Villa!

A word is enough.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
fstranger:

Ma, I am just trying to protect your interest. You should not be ding donging little kids on NL. Your set are in Asorock and Apo Villa!

A word is enough.

read your insult to me. yes i am old oh, atleast i have lived this long, you might even die before 30 so please berra start praying, you think making fun of me is what will break me, you are just dumb sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes i am old enough to be your grandma, go and read what you wrote about me, maggot!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by MissyB3(f): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2010
fstranger:

A word is enough.
Lmao!

Una will kill someone on NL someday. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 12:08am On Nov 09, 2010
NubianQ:

read your insult to me. yes i am old oh, atleast i have lived this long, you might even die before 30 so please berra start praying, you think making fun of me is what will break me, you are just dumb sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes i am old enough to be your grandma, go and read what you wrote about me, maggot!

Her Royal Highness Olori Emere Iya mo oshoromoniga, Please ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I come in peace.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by saraj(f): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2010
I have no time for sexism or ageism. angry
Pss off OP.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2010
fstranger:

Her Royal Highness Olori Emere Iya mo oshoromoniga, Please ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I come in peace.

his royal higness awah, ukielimi, a.ka. basket infested brain grin grin grin grin i come in peace too oooooo,

if you want to play curses, we can go on , but i have better things to do, last time i checked. the LOBOTOMY perforned on you failed, oh poor little Fstranger! chei, well make sure when you sleep tonight try to hold on to your security man's ding dong because i hear its being poking you since you were a child, your parents must be proud, wow,
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chiegemba(f): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2010
Na wa ooo. . . . Isnt this meant 2 b a choice? Wat if one decides 2 wake up at age 40 and finds a man deem responsible and respectable na crime?
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2010
@ Sweet T and Fstranger you guys should stop being vulger. Nature has it's own way of humbling people like you.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2010
chiegemba:

Na wa ooo. . . . Isnt this meant 2 b a choice? Wat if one decides 2 wake up at age 40 and finds a man deem responsible and respectable na crime?

LOL, i knew it. this topic go give some of our senior girls a heart attack or high blood pressure at least.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 12:21am On Nov 09, 2010
@SweetT Please define senior girl? so if someone is over 27 she is a senior girl? what do you call the 26 year olds that are shagging all over the place? na the people wey no get life dey get heart attack, i do not feel older or younger being 30 and no i wont defend it or hide it, lol, anyway Sweet T, please tell me wetin senior girl be oooo
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Nenum(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2010
^^^^

u go fear
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2010
NubianQ:

@SweetT Please define senior girl? so if someone is over 27 she is a senior girl? what do you call the 26 year olds that are sleeping-with all over the place? na the people wey no get life dey get heart attack, i do not feel older or younger being 30 and no i wont defend it or hide it, lol,  anyway Sweet T,  please tell me wetin senior girl be oooo

No sweetie, leave sweet T out of this one. I'm on your side, lets rock till the wheels falls off. I also want to state here that i respect your wish.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2010
NubianQ:

his royal higness awah, ukielimi, a.ka. basket infested brain grin grin grin grin i come in peace too oooooo,

if you want to play curses, we can go on , but i have better things to do, last time i checked. the LOBOTOMY perforned on you failed, oh poor little Fstranger! chei, well make sure when you sleep tonight try to hold on to your security man's ding dong because i hear its being poking you since you were a child, your parents must be proud, wow,

Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!! It wasnt a LOBOTOMY that was done on me, I underwent a NUBIANPUNANIOTOMY, and since then I ve gotten married and settled with some one my age. I need not dong ding nor ding dong kids on NL. Help me praise the lord fellow NLanders!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chiegemba(f): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2010
LOL, i knew it. this topic go give some of our senior girls a heart attack or high blood pressure at least.
I tire oooo. . . .  as 27yrs don turn "senior girls" for girls which age should be considered as "senior boys"?

Human beings ehhhh!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / Whats So Special About Igbo Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.