Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,603 members, 7,979,036 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years (21131 Views)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / How Abnormal Is It To Have Never Dated (or Have A Boyfriend) At 27? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2010
Sweet T:

No sweetie, leave sweet T out of this one. I'm on your side, lets rock till the wheels falls off. I also want to state here that i respect your wish.

Sweet T nothing do you oh grin grin grin

Jokes apart lets be honest, nairaland keeps hammering on girls getting older and it annoys me. men have biological clocks too. we all dont have much time in this world to dwell on the norm. i am sure you live abroad and you see how people live their lives trying to be happy and to find the person that completes them. i have nothing against marriage and i said it before. i do appreciate your support and yes i know i am not a young bird but lets be realistic and think about the way our culture regards marriage. i know someone who was put in a coma because she got bitten black and blue, she obeyed all the rules and i dont blame her for anything but we have to agree that happiness comes first. some of us on here pretend and talk like all marriages are fun, i think some people should go ask their parients if they are happy. i rather be alive and happy and take all the insults from some ignorant nairalanders than marry because the pre-historic way of thinking requires me to, big deal. . yes i am an old woman atleast i am alive at this age. i am happy for that. many people never got this old,
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2010
fstranger:

Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!! It wasnt a LOBOTOMY that was done on me, I underwent a NUBIANPUNANIOTOMY, and since then I ve gotten married and settled with some one my age. I need not dong ding nor ding dong kids on NL. Help me praise the lord fellow NLanders!

wow you got married, your partner really got a retard, i think they should refund the money spent, better yet your mum needs to return you to the Ogre's that had you grin grin grin grin grin grin

typical loser, asking people to thank God for your being married, you are the reason why that country is still down what has God got to do with your ignorance. typical naija calling God after talking dirty, hahaha, you are just daft sha,

you spent so much time before you replied, i am sure you spent so much time googling the meaning of lobotomy, mumu, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am done replying you, you are wasting my time, while you are at it, inject some salt into your brain, it might help fill it up with some detail. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2010
Sweet T:

No sweetie, leave sweet T out of this one. I'm on your side, lets rock till the wheels falls off. I also want to state here that i respect your wish.

Hmmmm, we all know why.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 12:36am On Nov 09, 2010
chiegemba:

I tire oooo. . . .  as 27yrs don turn "senior girls" for girls which age should be considered as "senior boys"?

Human beings ehhhh!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You know, Boys will always be boys.

NubianQ:

Sweet T nothing do you oh grin grin grin

Jokes apart lets be honest, nairaland keeps hammering on girls getting older and it annoys me. men have biological clocks too. we all dont have much time in this world to dwell on the norm. i am sure you live abroad and you see how people live their lives trying to be happy and to find the person that completes them. i have nothing against marriage and i said it before. i do appreciate your support and yes i know i am not a young bird but lets be realistic and think about the way our culture regards marriage. i know someone who was put in a coma because she got bitten black and blue, she obeyed all the rules and i dont blame her for anything but we have to agree that happiness comes first. some of us on here pretend and talk like all marriages are fun, i think some people should go ask their parients if they are happy. i rather be alive and happy and take all the insults from some ignorant nairalanders than marry because the pre-historic way of thinking requires me to,  big deal. . yes i am an old woman atleast i am alive at this age. i am happy for that. many people never got this old,

Don't let anything rush you into settling down with any man. Those who are in are looking out, and those out are looking in. Take your time.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2010
NubianQ:

wow you got married, your partner really got a retard, i think they should refund the money spent, better yet your mum needs to return you to the Ogre's that had you grin grin grin grin grin grin

typical loser, asking people to thank God for your being married, you are the reason why that country is still down what has God got to do with your ignorance. typical naija calling God after talking dirty, hahaha, you are just daft sha,

you spent so much time before you replied, i am sure you spent so much time googling the meaning of lobotomy, mumu, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am done replying you, you are wasting my time, while you are at it, inject some salt into your brain, it might help fill it up with some detail. grin grin grin grin

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I am the reason Nigeria is still down. I didnt know I was that important,
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Insanity(m): 12:44am On Nov 09, 2010
^^^thanx 4 ur comment jare.am tired of al dis stupid comments here.hapiness first!! B u a man or woman,marry@30 or 40, itz ur lif. just make d decision datz right 4 U. Nobody shld persuade or force u into sth as big as marriage. Look @ d divorce rate al over d world,what do u think is d problem?
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by NubianQ(f): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2010
fstranger:

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I am the reason Nigeria is still down. I didnt know I was that important,

you must hv come out of a goats vajayjay, u r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb,

m off to bed it late n i work, u claim to be married n u re here looking for me, lol, i am sure u sre very unhappily married. contact the dog pound where u found ur parnter to return it, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chiegemba(f): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2010
You know, Boys will always be boys.
Dat aint excuse enough. . . .   undecided anyhow sha how u dey? smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 12:46am On Nov 09, 2010
chiegemba:

Dat aint excuse enough. . . .   undecided anyhow sha how u dey? smiley

I dey o. I dey like spinal cord and car seat.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by GideonG(m): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2010
I love this thread, Nubian Queen got me reading till they end.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2010
NubianQ:

you must hv come out of a goats vajayjay, u r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb,

m off to bed it late n i work, u claim to be married n u re here looking for me, lol, i am sure u sre very unhappily married. contact the dog pound where u found your parnter to return it, grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's all these ebonics? Have you suddenly lost the ability to write?
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Insanity(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2010
@fstranger u retarded?? U need 2 change your mentality. Itz really BAD, mayb a shrink might help.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Insanity(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2010
@fstranger u retarded? U need 2 change ur mentality.mayb a shrink can really help,
@nubianQ nice one.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chiegemba(f): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2010
I dey o. I dey like spinal cord and car seat.
dats is gud 2 know. cheesy meanin say u over dey sef. . . . . grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by deols(f): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2010
Am far from that age, but i dont c a reason y a lady wld get married only because she's gettn old. If other things (e.g love) are not satisfied, i think she doesnt av to go into the marriage, ow about going in, not finding happiness nd eventually rushing out,

May I marry b4 27! but i will not marry except that am satisfied with my love no matter how old i get.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 1:25am On Nov 09, 2010
chiegemba:

dats is gud 2 know. cheesy meanin say u over dey sef. . . . . grin

Yes o. I dey chop full, i dey get money for pocket and my ding dong is getting super DINGY DONGGGGG when i get up in the morning. couldn't ask for something better.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chiegemba(f): 1:30am On Nov 09, 2010
Yes o. I dey chop full, i dey get money for pocket and my ding dong is getting super DINGY DONGGGGG when i get up in the morning. couldn't ask for something better.
e dey show well well 4 ur post voice, . . . . abeg cari gooooo grin grin grin e no easy wink
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by samix(m): 1:31am On Nov 09, 2010
Any girl feeling too old here? I'm available, But come to think of it, everything in this life should be all about happiness, what if these girls haven't found the right guy, most of the blame should be on us guys cos we promise everything good in this world and some girls can't simply see thru because they are too excited to think properly. I use to think girls at 30 are done for until I moved away from that negative country were most peeps think marriage is equals to happiness. @ Nubian, u not too old but if u really choose to get married and u c the right person I think it's better u do it now rather than later. U might IVF is available but it's success rate is small and it's got it's own side effect
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2010
Abi wetin man pikin go do?
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by snthesis(m): 1:33am On Nov 09, 2010
@OP
True talk- but den d badoo girls always seem to get engaged b4 d "good girls",cos dey are very direct skilled and knw wat a mugu guy likes, howeva it doesn't necessarily end up in good marriages
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 1:37am On Nov 09, 2010
chiegemba:

e dey show well well 4 your post voice, . . . . abeg cari gooooo grin grin grin e no easy wink

I tell u e no easy. I get this chicks from my Church wey wan sample my Ding Dong but i dey try avoid em cause my Ding Dong is like a sleeping pill. "Has tendency to be addictive" And usually put a chick to sleep afterwards. but i no wan mix Place of worship with Pleasure yet.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chiegemba(f): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2010
Any girl feeling too old here? I'm available,  But come to think of it, everything in this life should be all about happiness, what if these girls haven't found the right guy, most of the blame should be on us guys cos we promise everything good in this world and some girls can't simply see thru because they are too excited to think properly. I use to think girls at 30 are done for until I moved away from that negative country were most peeps think marriage is equals to happiness. @ Nubian, u not too old but if u really choose to get married and u c the right person I think it's better u do it now rather than later. U might IVF is available but it's success rate is small and it's got it's own side effect
I concur!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chiegemba(f): 1:45am On Nov 09, 2010
I tell u e no easy. I get this chicks from my Church wey wan sample my Ding Dong but i dey try avoid em cause my Ding Dong is like a sleeping pill. "Has tendency to be addictive" And usually put a chick to sleep afterwards. but i no wan mix Place of worship with Pleasure yet.
na so dem plenty reach? 4 church again" spiro- broda-in-christ" abeg try not 2 ooo b4 Pastor/Rev go begin do deliverance grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SweetT1: 1:48am On Nov 09, 2010
chiegemba:

na so dem plenty reach? 4 church again" spiro- broda-in-christ"  abeg try not 2 ooo b4 Pastor/Rev go begin do deliverance  grin grin grin

The spirit is strong but Ding Dong is weak. We try avoid temptations but if it ever happens, it won't be on the Lord's day or in the Church. For i no wan offend God. I thank him for giving me a very functioning Ding Dong, if you know what i mean. After all, what is a man without a functioning Ding Dong? It's like a bun without a hotdog.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by fstranger: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2010
Sweet T:

The spirit is strong but Ding Dong is weak. We try avoid temptations but if it ever happens, it won't be on the Lord's day or in the Church. For i no wan offend God. I thank him for giving me a very functioning Ding Dong, if you know what i mean. After all, what is a man without a functioning Ding Dong? It's like a bun without a hotdog.

That is my intellectual property. Be mindful the way you use it , ok!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Teejayphillip(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2010
ow i wish menopause 4 ladies can start @ 30,all dis shakara way dem dey take guyz du go reduce,
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Girl846(f): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2010
deols:

Am far from that age, but i dont c a reason y a lady wld get married only because she's gettn old. If other things (e.g love) are not satisfied, i think she doesnt av to go into the marriage, ow about going in, not finding happiness nd eventually rushing out,

May I marry b4 27! but i will not marry except that am satisfied with my love no matter how old i get.

I totally agree with you. Love is the only thing that will carry me to marry someone - regardless of how old I am.
Anyway I'm still rather fresh, 20yrs virgin and I'm keeping myself grin I hope to marry at 24yrs/25yrs tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by bkbabe97y(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2010
Girl846:

Anyway I'm still rather fresh, 20yrs virgin and I'm keeping myself grin I hope to marry at 24yrs/25yrs tongue
And ure in NY too. . . . Lets start the wedding plans. But first. . . .

How phat is ur bootie?
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by yusuf2(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2010
i think this is the most reasonable topic in this section ever, it might sound unfavourable 2 the ladies but in d long run, its really a food for thought, IMHO, i think young ladies "under 28" spend 2 much of their time looking for mr perfect or shld i say mr right and then when time is just begining 2 go againgt them, they get confused, get desperate and fall in2 the wrong hands. i'm not saying that a lady over 28 cannot get married and to her choice man at that, nothing is impossible, but let us face the facts, for a lady who intends to get married and have kids, the earlier she realises there nothing like mr perfect and set ur priorities in the right order, the better 4 her.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by oyinda3(f): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2010
NubianQ, i like you jare. I personally don't plan on getting married till around 27yrs.  most girls who marry in their early 20s most likely do so to get financial stability in a husband. Personally, if I find a rich man to take care of my needs grin  i won't even mind getting married tomorrow.
guys complain about girls being after their money but they still prefer to go after the same young financially insecure and dependent girls.

they are bitter because no 20-23 yr old girls are willing to marry their broke behind .but they are not willing to settle for the 27 yr old who doesn't need the money and is willing to be a true partner.   i can't see any other reason why a guy will be looking for a girl that's 10-15yrs younger than him unless he's looking for solely a cook and bedmate who is dependent on him as opposed to a partner. girls of nowadays aren't that silly. many will rather stay single

Teejayphillip:

ow i wish menopause 4 ladies can start @ 30,all dis shakara way dem dey take guyz du go reduce,

at least this will solve overpopulation problem in naija. lol
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Samobi(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2010
samix:

Any girl feeling too old here? I'm available, But come to think of it, everything in this life should be all about happiness, what if these girls haven't found the right guy, most of the blame should be on us guys cos we promise everything good in this world and some girls can't simply see thru because they are too excited to think properly. I use to think girls at 30 are done for until I moved away from that negative country were most peeps think marriage is equals to happiness. @ Nubian, u not too old but if u really choose to get married and u c the right person I think it's better u do it now rather than later. U might IVF is available but it's success rate is small and it's got it's own side effect

Honestly, not only is it a negative country but also full of negative people. In real life, I and my wife don't mingle with Nigerians because there is nothing good about most of them. Is it tribalism, you can count Naija people in; corruption and dishonesty, check; sexism, check; parasitic in nature, check; strong belief perserverance that has no place in this 21st century, check; country blessed with abundant resources yet most of its populace are illiterate and poverty stricken, check; lack of respect for the individual and personal choices and decisions in life, check yet again.

Why is it so difficult for the average naija to understand that when it comes to marraige, one size does not fit all? In the west, no one cares if you are married or not, have kids or not. It is a personal decision. I honestly believe that the reason naija men give themselves headache over this is because deep down inside, they know they have more to benefit from marraige than the ladies. A woman who lives in the west and holds an excellent paying job does not have much to gain from marraige because the stigma is not there. It is only in that negative, backward, hell hole called Naija where the people cannot even enjoy 24 hours of consistent electricity that marraige is an issue. As I type, I have married couples back home are bombarding me to send money for their children's school fees. Naija people know how to marry and born like rabbits but then have no money to take care of the human lives they produced and become a pest to other family members, friends and acquintances! Useless people!
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by oyinda3(f): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2010
Samobi:

I honestly believe that the reason naija men give themselves headache over this is because deep down inside, they know they have more to benefit from marraige than the ladies. A woman who lives in the west and holds an excellent paying job does not have much to gain from marraige because the stigma is not there. It is only in that negative, backward, hell hole called Naija where the people cannot even enjoy 24 hours of consistent electricity that marraige is an issue.

thank you!!! this is sooo true.
especially if the wife is young and financially dependent then she can be bossed about even more easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / Whats So Special About Igbo Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.