Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman (13158 Views)

Nigerian Married Men Please / Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by ahnie: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
alwaysonnet:
Make your husband happy again, prepare his native meal for him and your family. You can settle that quarrel by learning and cooking a good meal for him. Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes

Just negodu onye n'ka!

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by mysticgal(f): 3:46am On Oct 18, 2019
It’s a good thing na tongue
Acidosis:

LOL. Even you mystic? shocked shocked I'm disappointed sad sad
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by midnighter(f): 4:14am On Oct 18, 2019
ahnie:

Just negodu onye n'ka!

O joro njo

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Acidosis(m): 5:51am On Oct 18, 2019
mysticgal:
It’s a good thing na tongue
Be very kiaful tongue
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by mysticgal(f): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2019
I will pass
Acidosis:
Be very kiaful tongue

2 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by victorian(f): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
The op is not lying ,there are men like that .

One of my friend's husband is like that.

All he cares about is his children he had with her .

She has accepted her fate , dust herself and hustles like a single lady in her marriage . Her husband doesnt give her a dime !

Some men dey o. If some married women tell you what they are going through, you will be shocked to your bone marrow . Op tighten your belt , go back to the drawing board on how to rebrand and sell your skills to companies out there . At the end u wil be fine . don't despair . Hold onto God. Place your husband one side and focus on how to make yourself better .

3 Likes

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by midnighter(f): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
victorian:
The op is not lying ,there are men like that .

One of my friend's husband is like that.

All he cares about is his children he had with her

Oh, there's even a second human being in this world who behaves like that? I thought one was even enough. Very strange behaviour

Only God knows where these guys get this kind of diabolical idea from
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by victorian(f): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
midnighter:

Oh, there's even a second human being in this world who behaves like that? I thought one was even enough. Very strange behaviour

Only God knows where these guys get this kind of diabolical idea from

Me sef, I wonder too o

Because this my friend hustle like no tomorrow . and its making her age quick, I then asked her what about your husband ? She said I shouldnt even mention him that he's a very wicked man , he doesn't give her a dime and he travels abroad for biz and back. I say na wa o! angry

Hmm such men are not one and not two , they are considerable number of them in the society . Where they originate from? I don't know o.

Good women please be very careful whom u decide to settle down with, so you won't regret and say had I known.

Be very careful and prayerful about it .
May God help us all. Amen
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by midnighter(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
victorian:

Me sef, I wonder too o

Because this my friend hustle like no tomorrow . and its making her age quick, I then asked her what about your husband ? She said I shouldnt even mention him that he's a very wicked man , he doesn't give her a dime and he travels abroad for biz and back. I say na wa o! angry

Hmm such men are not one and not two , they are considerable number of them in the society . Where they originate from? I don't know o.

Good women please be very careful whom u decide to settle down with, so you won't regret and say had I known.

Be very careful and prayerful about it .
May God help us all. Amen

Hm. Amen oh

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by BetterPoison: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2019
I have come to believe life is funny and maybe before coming to this world, we chose the kind of problems we face or some problems chose us.

We are all fighting different wars. Just try and be objective and positive with your decisions. Your husband will gladly give you if he had it.
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by midnighter(f): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Breaststroke:
,My Bible tells me that when I pour out my heart/feelings to God in prayer, I shouldn't turn off my capacity to think.

Yeah I agree with you, we need to be more realistic about these things instead of "leaving it to God" all the time.

Probably because its an important decision, people find crutches to lean on, like "he is more religious", "he has more money" so that they wont have to dig deep and look into the details

But its the details that come back to haunt you in later life! O di egwu sad
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by victorian(f): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Breaststroke:
@ Victorian & Midnighter,

My Bible tells me that when I pour out my heart/feelings to God in prayer, I shouldn't turn off my capacity to think.

Some of the men I've heard from (who are married to good women) said they didn't pray so much about marriage or their partners. They saw what they wanted, what they liked and they went for it.

But we tend to be emotional & religious about these things while men are calculative. My brother in law told me, men can be selfish when it comes to marriage - as in they go for the woman who will make their lives comfortable & easy, the one who suits their needs.

A lady I know married a chronic church goer & pretentiously religious man rather than the military man who genuinely cared for her but wasn't very churchy or religious.

She chop shege for that marriage, the guy's promiscuity and infidelity no get part 2. At the time she shared her story with me they were separated and divorce was the next step forward but nigga didn't want to file because whoever files is required to pay a fee or so, yet he was the one insisting on a divorce.

She told me outrightly, she regrets the choice she made, she was fooled and carried away by the religiosity of the one she married, thinking military man wasn't godly or religious enough.

It goes beyond prayers and prayer is not a solution to every challenge or problem. Some solutions only require us using our God given capacity to think.

Women need to start doing what my bible says above and be calculative as well, for those who want to marry.

My dear , I want to ask one simple question?

Why did God give us brains? As in brains for both male and female?

God gave us brains , so we can think , be calculative,be wise as a serpent ( that one is also in the Bible ) and also to be able to do certain things by ourselves.

Women going down the route of praying and fasting only for a good husband have missed it.
Prayers alone cannot bring such good husband .

The man being a worker In church does not mean hes a good man how much more a husband material .

Through the years of soul searching and understanding why certain things are the way they are , I realise women fall victim to such kind of bad men in disguise as good men didn't take time to walk with God in knowing the kind of man to marry .

Nope they didn't , they only prayed , then possibly dating and sleeping with other men by the side ,expecting God to miraculously drop a man on their laps!

My dear God does not operate that way .

If a woman wants a God fearing man ?then please abstain from sexual sins. Then secondly upgrade yourself ,make yourself better along the line, in career and character. Be a great value to yourself and people around u. That's the second one

Then let's go back to the first one I typed , be close to God , not just ordering God to drop a god fearing man on your laps! Anyone who is close to God , his or her instincts or spiritual senses will be refined and intuned to know which man is fake and which is real? It goes beyond telling me, I'm a pastor ? Or I'm a worker in church ! I wont swallow such line at all.

Now for men who marry the kind of wives they want ? Mind you not all men get the kind of wives they bargained for . I know of some of my male friends who married bad women unknowingly and are divorced today.

So such scenarios go both way .
As some men are deceptive to marry a woman of their choice , so is women too. But not all are deceptive .

Don't think all married men are happy in their marriages .

Some are depressed ,frustrated, bitter and angry on their choice of wives .

It's a two way thing.

Even the soldier guy your friend didn't marry , does not mean he is a good husband . its not about ones career or being worker in church . its more deeper than that.

I have trained my self spiritually to the extent. No fake pastor or worker can deceive me with a quiet look and fake smiles. Immediately I speak with u as a man , I already know your motive!. That's how far one can go with God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by bukatyne(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, go to some staff club and see what's up cheesy

You're not far from the truth but there are exceptions honestly, plenty exceptions sef.
A company like Pan Ocean that is full of Redeemed and Mountain of Fire members, those ones no dey carry woman outside grin

I should use church connections enter Pan Ocean.
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by crackkhaus: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
bukatyne:

I should use church connections enter Pan Ocean.
Lol...

Where you searching for something and found this thread instead? grin
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol...

Where you searching for something and found this thread instead? grin

Just popped on the similar thread feed and the thread seemed familiar. cheesy
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by crackkhaus: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
bukatyne:

Just popped on the similar thread feed and the thread seemed familiar. cheesy
Ohh okay grin
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by bukatyne(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ladyboobae:
Married with a beautiful daughter of 4yrs,graduated from a federal university in year 2016 with a 2:1 in Accounting...from Bayelsa state,got married year 2016 dec..applied for jobs non called..teaching in a private school where am paid 12k per month..applied for federal and state jobs gotten none..my hubby works offshore but always complaining his broke..he get paid #250,000 to #450,000 per month depending on how many times he works in a month...my daughter goes to the best school but I can't boost of an ICAN certification or any tangible thing for myself...always alone with my daughter..he is always at work....I used to day dream that some one from no where would wipe my tears and help me get a good job to at least take care of myself and my sick mum in the village after all her sacrifices to make me graduate...why me..I ask my self.. my friends laughs at me ,that with my 2:1 av gat no good jobs,wear rags and don't even look like a married woman..they see me as a failure...but I dont see myself as one..not now not ever...they say Success is when opportunity meet preparedness .I have been prepared from little for success....I put in my 100%in every thing I do and it comes out the best...what is happening to me...all my CV's I have submitted not even a call....when will my samaritan locate me....yours faithfully a faithful wife...

How are things now?
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Heiterkeit(f): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
LordKO:
@OP

The earlier you accept the bitter truth that the man has never been in love with you genuinely, and that you don't have what it takes to command his soft spot, the better for you - this doesn't automatically make neither you nor him a bad person. Both of you have never been mutually in synchronization and altruism. He can do better though, since both of you are already married, regardless of the circumstances that necessitated the marriage. He lacks humaneness.

Only a man who has always been genuinely in love with you - a man who fell in love with you because of your innate quality (attribute/immaterial thing) - can move mountains for you at any point in time, regardless of your financial standing and overall condition.

You've to continue to sort yourself out.

This is so true.
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Omalicham48: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham

https://omalicham.com/

#1 Naija/USA Dating Platform Which Gives People a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating in the long run. Now is the chance for gorgeous women and successful men to experience the best of high-end dating.
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by coolscott(m): 1:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Ladyboobae:
Married with a beautiful daughter of 4yrs,graduated from a federal university in year 2016 with a 2:1 in Accounting...from Bayelsa state,got married year 2016 dec..applied for jobs non called..teaching in a private school where am paid 12k per month..applied for federal and state jobs gotten none..my hubby works offshore but always complaining his broke..he get paid #250,000 to #450,000 per month depending on how many times he works in a month...my daughter goes to the best school but I can't boost of an ICAN certification or any tangible thing for myself...always alone with my daughter..he is always at work....I used to day dream that some one from no where would wipe my tears and help me get a good job to at least take care of myself and my sick mum in the village after all her sacrifices to make me graduate...why me..I ask my self.. my friends laughs at me ,that with my 2:1 av gat no good jobs,wear rags and don't even look like a married woman..they see me as a failure...but I dont see myself as one..not now not ever...they say Success is when opportunity meet preparedness .I have been prepared from little for success....I put in my 100%in every thing I do and it comes out the best...what is happening to me...all my CV's I have submitted not even a call....when will my samaritan locate me....yours faithfully a faithful wife...
You may not need a job.
You may need to apply the same ethics you applied in
putting your 100% in everything you do
to this course. You will thank yourself
later that you did

https:///2VoPcyn
Re: An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman by Ibechris2: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Which kind husband be this now...? 60% of Nigerians do not earn what ur husband earns and yet this is what u are going through.

Madam u really need to talk to ur husband...how can he be making that kind of income yet nothing to establish u on.

Very pitiable!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Who Suffer In Silence / Good Primary And Secondary Schools In Ejigbo/ajao Estate, Lagos. / Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.