Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,516 members, 7,971,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:06 PM

Webmaster Needed For A Job - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster Needed For A Job (738 Views)

Webmaster Needed For A Sms Portal Website Asap !!!! / Webmaster Needed / Talented Webmaster Needed For Another Website Design..................(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmaster Needed For A Job by pauleyi2: 2:55am On Nov 09, 2010
Hi, i need a webmaster that can help me get or register my new website domain ad help me with some other stuff on my website. the webmaster should be from Benin city if possible. i would like to see the person and work with the person face to face thank you. I do not want to drop contacts on this message just reply i will contant you. please its urgent.
Re: Webmaster Needed For A Job by utimatedes(m): 3:15am On Nov 09, 2010
What of if you don't find a good designer in Benin.
You don't need see the person face to face, but just get credible web designer that can handle that for you.

Communication should be a problem.

My first project owner was in Ukraine why I was in Nigeria.

So distance shouldn't be a barrier.
Re: Webmaster Needed For A Job by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2010
I am half benin city (epa domo sir) anyway, maybe i can help. but i live in lagos these dayz sha.
Re: Webmaster Needed For A Job by Youngichou(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2010
^^ you no go kill person for this forum. Then me go come say i am half Benin City
Re: Webmaster Needed For A Job by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2010
what is the meaning of that? i can speak the lang too to a limited extent, and i do have a benin middle name on my papers too.
and i just saluted the guy in benin lang too
Re: Webmaster Needed For A Job by ulotoyebta: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2010
Hello,

I might be of help to you but i'm based in Lagos. My Corporate website is www.newchild-ng.com. Do contact us and we can work something out for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Tolu
Re: Webmaster Needed For A Job by Afam4eva(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2010
Contact me on 07065875062 or visit www.internetvisa.net. Don't forget that my mother was born in Benin

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Pls, Webdesigners In The House / Web4africa Problems / Online Pratical Web Development Seminar / Brush Up Your Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.