Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (187549 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by Ossaifamous(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
Can't be cause I am using wireless now and what is the rooting for

and how do I upgrade to gingerbread
Re: Android, Anyone? by 2kurupt(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2011
Does anyone get errors when accessing facebook through third party apps like friendcaster?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Sim777: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2011
Anyone wanna sell desire,wildfires or likes. I will like to have it in Osun b4 next week
Re: Android, Anyone? by Sim777: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2011
Anyone wanna sell desire,wildfires or likes. I will like to have it in Osun b4 next week
Re: Android, Anyone? by edoyad(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2011
Ossai famous:

Instead of that gaga phone make you all go buy lg p500 , bought it yesterday at slot for 25500 as this one isn't just for one network like that gaga phone

Didn't P500 so me had to settle for 350.As long as Angry birds dey sha grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
wink Finally got myself HP TOUCHPAD 32GB
Don't know why HP gave it up, the build is quite solid, apart from the weight.
The webos is quite unimpressive, i'm installing Cyanogen 7 alpha 2 release asap
And waiting anxiously also for ice cream sandwich!
grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Timi1990(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
Pls guys how do i browse on my laptop with my Htc phone. Where can i download their pc suit. ?
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
Timi1990:

Pls guys how do i browse on my laptop with my Htc phone. Where can i download their pc suit. ?
what phone r u using?
look for USB Tethering in the connection settings or enable the WIFI HOTSPOT function of the phone
ensure the drivers are installed on your PC
Cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by Timi1990(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Lynxnoon thanks bro for the help.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Timi1990(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Lynxnoon thanks bro for the help.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Maximip(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2011
^^^^
Im sick of always waiting for upgrades. and when they release them, its not available in all countries
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Maximip:

^^^^
Im sick of always waiting for upgrades. and when they release them, its not available in all countries

Stop wasting time waiting for upgrade!
There are many ROMS out there that are better than the so called oem's upgrade.
The downside side is the loss of ur warranty (anyways 9ja people have been going without warranties for ages, lol)
and the possibility of turning ur shiny new toy into a paper weight (brick)

Any way, thank OEMS for giving u a device, u can always turn into a new phone anytime a new ROM is released by Google grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Sundayademola(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
For my LG P500(optimus one),how can I root it and what apps can I put on it to enjoy it plus adobe flash
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sundayademola:

For my LG P500(optimus one),how can I root it and what apps can I put on it to enjoy it plus adobe flash

Which Rom is it running?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Djcn: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
na2day!:

grin grin grin
No vex naa ! grin
The cyanogen is there to offer your device love, even if the mama doesn't. grin
I just helped a friend to port CM 7.1 (GINGERBREAD 2.3.7) shocked to SAMSUNG GALAXY 5,
Imagine GALAXY 5 O! (everything is working like charm)
Wey hin mama don abandon since, and it will still work with ICS eventually when CM releases cm9
bleep HTC!

interesting, nice experience, you're damn sure its working fine. Maybe i should give it a try.
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
Djcn:

interesting, nice experience, you're damn sure its working fine. Maybe i should give it a try.

Try it for urself na!
ARE U USING GALAXY 5?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Djcn: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
na2day!:

Try it for urself na!
ARE U USING GALAXY 5?

Yes, but running on 2.2
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
try the gingerbread rom, its very sweet grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by akhimself: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
I just got my HTC ChaCha and i am really enjoying it. You need to see the specifications of this phone; it somethings else. Am still going through the Manuel just to understand the feathures therein. Android phones seem to be the best phones in the market now and i am so sure that many Blackberry users don't even know or rather heard about Android phones. We need to enlighten them more so that they upgrade to HTC products.
Re: Android, Anyone? by texazzpete(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
akhimself:

I just got my HTC ChaCha and i am really enjoying it. You need to see the specifications of this phone; it somethings else. Am still going through the Manuel just to understand the feathures therein. Android phones seem to be the best phones in the market now and i am so sure that many Blackberry users don't even know or rather heard about Android phones. We need to enlighten them more so that they upgrade to HTC products.

Sorry, but the HTC ChaCha is a mid-range Android phone at best. With an 800Mhz processor and a small 2.6 inch screen, the Phone is a downgrade from the Blackberry Bold 9900.
Re: Android, Anyone? by kunlebco(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
hello guy
i been going android crazy for the past 2months. The only device on android platform that really satisfy my taste at the moment is the htc sensation. Read enough review that im salivatin already.
I need to arrange 1 sharp sharp.
I need a good deal.
I can be reached on kunlebco@yahoo.com or kunlebco01@gmail.com
if u can spare credit my 08154554896; 08138344737 is available. We can deal. Im reasonable but android crazy
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2011
What's up with all this Android OEM's sef?? Releasing Phones every 5 seconds, its becoming really ridiculous! The Chief culprits being HTC and Samsung.
I am really getting pissed! angry
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2011
Waiting for tegra 3 devices.

Android all day
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
Double N:

What's up with all this Android OEM's sef?? Releasing Phones every 5 seconds, its becoming really ridiculous! The Chief culprits being HTC and Samsung.
I am really getting pissed! angry
Guy no vex. . .
na their way grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by edoyad(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
I got a basic LG android phone weekend(LG P250) and plan to use it to do testing testing before my final arrival(may be december) grin grin . Oya somebody better come start teaching what i need to know about all this ROMing, MIUIing and stuff before i sue your behinds grin grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
BlackBaron:

Waiting for tegra 3 devices.

Android all day

Ol boy, u sabi good thing o! wink

Me too o! and my eyes is on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet
walahi with this, i'll be content! cheesy
Chai! the specs alone is making me drool, especially the tegra 3 (quad core) with even an extra core for low power! chai cheesy

I'm getting rid of my Hp Touchpad!
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
For you guyz to understand the power of tegra 3, watch video below: grin

[flash=690,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1qKdBX4-jc[/flash]
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
edoyad:

I got a basic LG android phone weekend(LG P250) and plan to use it to do testing testing before my final arrival(may be december) grin grin . Oya somebody better come start teaching what i need to know about all this ROMing, MIUIing and stuff before i sue your behinds grin grin grin grin
Oya Start reading from Page 1!!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask ok? wink . BTW welcome to the club. grin
lynxnoon:

Guy no vex. . .
na their way grin grin
Baba Lynx the thing really tire me o! Thank God for Custom ROMS,anyhow anyhow boys must get ICS!!! grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2011
Double N:

Oya Start reading from Page 1!!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask ok? wink . BTW welcome to the club. ;DBaba Lynx the thing really tire me o! Thank God for Custom ROMS,anyhow anyhow boys must get ICS!!! grin
Guy na so oh!!
i even heard ICS has been ported on Desire HD( of course, under G levels wink) but cant be released yet cos of legalities; but thats good news cos within a few months it should be available for most recent droids smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (112)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.