Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,448 members, 7,968,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:07 PM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (188519 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
puskin:

Ok. . . . .I'll gv u ma email on[b] YIM[/b].

Half fish is better than no fish.
lynxnoon

btw, most of this apps wont work on non-rooted phones oh. . . lol just kidding grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
aieromon:

To all you guys afraid of rooting your device,bring it lemme do the job for free.
#justdoit
my guy hw u dey?
how far. . . dat tin don show? wink wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by bobojoshua(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
Please where can i get used android phones in illorin
Re: Android, Anyone? by edoyad(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2011
Nna this una shadow gun better be worth the 250mb used to download it. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by xzibukz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2011
i av a used samsung galaxy s gt i9000 (a.k.a samsung galaxy s1) which is just 70% used & clean with full loaded application,i might root ot for u of u need it because i av root it before bit later unroot it because of some bug.it goes for N38k, u can reach me on 08031918782 or add me up on 2go chat so we can talk better on how we gonna meet, i live at basin road here in ilorin,so if u are interested,we can hook up. i av over 300 android application with d phone so start calling,anyway am in church nw shaaa, hapi nu year in advance peep. android nani
Re: Android, Anyone? by yahoo2(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2012
My Samsung Galaxy S runing 2.3.5 is up for grabs. Has full accessories and very neat. Holla if interested. 08056434543. I'm in Lagos

Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2012
edoyad:

Nna this una shadow gun better be worth the 250mb used to download it. grin
my guy its worth it wink grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2012
If y'all still on Shadowgun, I'm rocking Street Fighter 4 on my droid. cool

Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
Its a new year and I've got one leg into the Android Platform.Ten minutes later and my Tab 10.1 was fully rooted.

Lemme see what the fuss is all about smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? by mrfoxx(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2012
Pls guys how much is samsung galaxy s2
I want to get a new one on the 3rd or any1 with fairly used 1 can contact me on 08069605545 urgently or send a txt cos my present location is network faulty! Pls and how much can i get it rooted n where? Pls pls need ur opinion ASAP
Re: Android, Anyone? by Sundayademola(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2012
mr.foxx:

Pls guys how much is samsung galaxy s2
I want to get a new one on the 3rd or any1 with fairly used 1 can contact me on 08069605545 urgently or send a txt cos my present location is network faulty! Pls and how much can i get it rooted n where? Pls pls need your opinion ASAP
wanna pay for rooting lmfao. anyways bring #20000 and meet me under third mainland bridge.
Re: Android, Anyone? by mrfoxx(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2012
I guess its not a crime being a novicee to the andriod i asked cos i dont know! I thought here is for educative purpose rather than making fun of people! i asked do 1 pay for the rioting also and your saying a different thing sunday well am not in lagos even if i am n need it so bad U surely be the last person i will come to!

Pls how much is the galaxy sold brand new pls guys
Re: Android, Anyone? by bigrovar(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2012
mr.foxx:

I guess its not a crime being a novicee to the andriod
No its not we all were all once noobies smiley
i asked cos i dont know! I thought here is for educative purpose rather than making fun of people!
dont allow them to stress you. It is known that many people with complex problems love nothing more than to puke fun at others.
i asked do 1 pay for the rooting
and no you don't have to pay for rooting at all. The procedure is not hard at all. the hardest part is understanding the concept and what all the jargons means (Clock Work Mod, Recovery mode, superuser etc) once u have a grip of what this things means (usually in a couple of hours) then you are good to go. However u most remember that you can use your android phone without ever rooting the device. rooting is good for doing very advanced stuffs which many average users would never be bothered about. Hence rooting is not an absolute essential requirement for android. having said that the procedure for rooting varies from one device to the other. The first step is to decide which android device you want to get and then find out how to root the particular device.

last time I checked the galaxy s2 should be around 75k and 85k for a new one. but I am not sure.
Re: Android, Anyone? by mrfoxx(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2012
Tanks bigrovar i appreciate this pls i will like to get in contact with U pls! Whats ur id on facebook or mobile number

Thanks very much appreciated
Re: Android, Anyone? by bigrovar(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2012
since the announcement of Ice cream sandwich I had been looking forward to running it on my galaxy tab 8.9. even though honeycomb is a decent experience for tablet (at least compared to gingerbread) still it looked and felt like a rushed job. A rushed  stop gap measure to having something to compete with the ipad. even though I was using a custom honeycomb rom, the feel of the os on my tab lacked grace especially in transitions.

Then a group of XDA hackers put together an alpha build of ICS for the 8.9 galaxy tab which I prompted loaded on my tab. Boy talk about how software can breath new life to hardware. even though ICS bears visual resemblance with honeycomb. The difference in performance is like night and day.

Speed
first of ICS is screaming fast!! everything is fast and snappy, so much so that I thought the software added extra cores to my tablets.
smooth
Transitions and animations are smooth like as liquid,  transitions flies in and out, pop ups and modal dialog box all show with grace.  scrolling between home screens and screen rotation are smooth with zero lags.

The whole experience is with zero lags.

I also love the swipe to close functionality added to the list recent app too, and also the ability to swipe away notification. In all I have been hugely impressed with the alpha build of ics so much so I using it daily. I tested a brandnew galaxy tab 8.9 recently and compared to the ics on my tap, the former felt like vomit. The most interesting part is the the build I am running is still not optimized for the tab and lacks many important things like an ics kernel (am using a custom kernel originally meant for honeycomb) and also lacks hardware accelerated drivers. the tegra2 drivers for ics has not yet been released. also the build lacks support for a camera and 3G. Yet such is the awesomeness of the experience that I am ready to forego these short comings.

One other thing I love about ics is the low memory footprint. while with honeycomb my tablet averaged at 400mb from a fresh boot. on ics I get like 250mb even with 4 applications running.
I have little doubt now that this year would indeed be the year of android tablet.

Now for the mandatory screenshots

Re: Android, Anyone? by bigrovar(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2012
mr.foxx:

Tanks bigrovar i appreciate this pls i will like to get in contact with U pls! Whats your id on facebook or mobile number

Thanks very much appreciated

I am not on facebook but u can reach me on twitter @bigbrovar or on google plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/104142377567758692050
Re: Android, Anyone? by mrfoxx(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2012
Thanks bigbrovar for ur immediate response! Pls Can i get ur mobile number! Am coming to ABJ tomorrow to pic the phone will love to meet with U!! Pls
Am @switkidakud on twitter pls man
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2012
I find myself dilly dallying between an ICS beta build and an android revolution rom.

The latter being ideally more stable than the former.

The problem is literally too many custom roms available to tinker with.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
BlackBaron:

just dont crack ur screen from too much tapping wink grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by texazzpete(m): 12:46am On Jan 03, 2012
BlackBaron:

Meanwhile iOS users have had SF4 for over a year now grin
Seriously, how did you get the SF4? I thought it was exclusive to LG phones for 3 months? I just checked an Xda thread where the users were complaining about their inability to download the SD data files
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 3:22am On Jan 03, 2012
texazzpete:

Meanwhile iOS users have had SF4 for over a year now grin
Seriously, how did you get the SF4? I thought it was exclusive to LG phones for 3 months? I just checked an Xda thread where the users were complaining about their inability to download the SD data files
Couple of places 'unknown' do exist on the web. . .

We couldn't let LG have all the fun alone now though cool
Re: Android, Anyone? by texazzpete(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2012
BlackBaron:

Couple of places 'unknown' do exist on the web. . .

We couldn't let LG have all the fun alone now though cool

You will share your source or I will slay you.
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2012
texazzpete:

Hahaha.Happy new year
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
HAppy new year people.!!!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue

texazzpete:

SECONDED.

i will lend u my sword and arm for the great deed!!!! @ blackbaron, hear ye, hear ye. thou shalt heed the emperor tex command and share thy sources, or thou shalt be slain! angry angry angry angry grin grin grin cool cool cool

guy try share jor
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
I see a mob baying for blood and asking for my head. grin grin

Ok ok, Imma be a bit kind. . . cool

If you got no root, look away now cos only rooted droids can handle this. sad

Brb for Part 2
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
BlackBaron:

I see a mob baying for blood and asking for my head. grin grin

Ok ok, Imma be a bit kind. . . cool

If you got no root, look away now cos only rooted droids can handle this. sad

Brb for Part 2

hmmm guys go chop u raw oh if u no coorperate(including ur truly wink)
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
hmmmm transfer of old sd card(8gb) to new card[i](32gb)[/i]
**hands are itching to start flexing MW3 et al. wink wink**
Re: Android, Anyone? by Mobinga: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
Anyone here use DDMS or ADB??
Re: Android, Anyone? by Sundayademola(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mobinga:

Anyone here use DDMS or ADB??
I use ADB bro
Re: Android, Anyone? by Sundayademola(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
bigrovar:

No its not we all were all once noobies smiley dont allow them to stress you. It is known that many people with complex problems love nothing more than to puke fun at others. and no you don't have to pay for rooting at all. The procedure is not hard at all. the hardest part is understanding the concept and what all the jargons means (Clock Work Mod, Recovery mode, superuser etc) once u have a grip of what this things means (usually in a couple of hours) then you are good to go. However u most remember that you can use your android phone without ever rooting the device. rooting is good for doing very advanced stuffs which many average users would never be bothered about. Hence rooting is not an absolute essential requirement for android. having said that the procedure for rooting varies from one device to the other. The first step is to decide which android device you want to get and then find out how to root the particular device.

last time I checked the galaxy s2 should be around 75k and 85k for a new one. but I am not sure.
never knew I had complex problems but you with simple ones,enjoy with fresh air of subsidy removal.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Sundayademola(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
mr.foxx:

I guess its not a crime being a novicee to the andriod i asked cos i dont know! I thought here is for educative purpose rather than making fun of people! i asked do 1 pay for the rioting also and your saying a different thing sunday well am not in lagos even if i am n need it so bad U surely be the last person i will come to!

sorry bout that bro,just sounded funny to me coz if you google it,you will get an insight about that. Once again I apologise.
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
@lynxnoon
How much did you get the 32GB SD card?

@Mobinga
I use ADB but I'm just a few days old.So far,so good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (112)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.