Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,430 members, 7,937,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (187315 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
aieromon:

@lynxnoon
How much did you get the 32GB sd card

men, meet me on whatsapp
na strong leap of faith i take oh, cos wanted to go 4 16gb but just close eye buy am jare
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 2:53am On Jan 04, 2012
Right, I'm back smiley

You'll need to get hold of a 'modded' apk for your screen size also - e.g 480x800 etc

need titanium back up

and sd files would have to be downloaded manually.

Go here for more http://www.mobilephonetalk.com/showthread.php?113059-Street-Fighter-IV-HD-v1-0-Modded-For-All-Device
Re: Android, Anyone? by edoyad(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
BlackBaron:

If y'all still on Shadowgun, I'm rocking Street Fighter 4 on my droid. cool

If it isn't Mr Special one ? Alright, tell us how you made it past that drill on level 3 ? Cos that drill catches up with me no matter how fast i run and try to turn around to shoot the lasers on.
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2012
edoyad:

If it isn't Mr Special one ? Alright, tell us how you made it past that drill on level 3 ? Cos that drill catches up with me no matter how fast i run and try to turn around to shoot the lasers on.

Couldn't score a compatible apk to go with my phone. Whenever I got to a certain place, my phone always froze until I done a battery pull reset.

Try youtube or keep trying.
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2012
Can anyone suggest a good data monitor for the Galaxy Tab?If I follow this 3G watchdog,I go wound oh!
Also,there's an application that accesses data for media storage.Is it advisable for me to kill the process?
Re: Android, Anyone? by mrfoxx(m): 1:25am On Jan 05, 2012
pls any special subscription for galaxy tab? Please hint me
Re: Android, Anyone? by edoyad(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2012
BlackBaron:

Couldn't score a compatible apk to go with my phone. Whenever I got to a certain place, my phone always froze until I done a battery pull reset.

Try youtube or keep trying.

Well i checked other forums, and after hours of trying different positions grin i finally got through. Don't know how i did it but i wish anyone else goodluck through that impossible thing.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hi guys,

I have been using my DHD(Desire HD) for about a month now but had no time to root the thing. But yesterday i tackled it and was successful , it was not easy because i made lot of mistakes here and there. Anyway am happily rooted now sha. I didn't know my phone could be this fast and beautiful. grin. I'm presently running "CoreDroid HD V9.0|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|" and i love it, I'll also attach screen shot of the ROM, Incase anyone out there want to downgrade and root his/her DHD and needs help don't hesitate to contact me for free, wink

Cheers

P.S it also has Beats Audio,

Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
mistypiper:

Hi guys,

I have been using my DHD(Desire HD) for about a month now but had no time to root the thing. But yesterday i tackled it and was successful , it was not easy because i made lot of mistakes here and there. Anyway am happily rooted now sha. I didn't know my phone could be this fast and beautiful. grin. I'm presently running "CoreDroid HD V9.0|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|" and i love it, I'll also attach screen shot of the ROM, Incase anyone out there want to downgrade and root his/her DHD and needs help don't hesitate to contact me for free, wink

Cheers

P.S it also has Beats Audio,

More screen shot.

Re: Android, Anyone? by linkin8k(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
I haven't been here for a while now cause my phone, HTC desire s has not been coming on past the HTC logo on the white background. I have been trying to fix it from help on xda forum now for three weeks with no success. It started when i tried using the Ota update. please help me
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
linkin8k:

I haven't been here for a while now cause my phone, HTC desire s has not been coming on past the HTC logo on the white background. I have been trying to fix it from help on xda forum now for three weeks with no success. It started when i tried using the Ota update. please help me

That's not good. In order to proceed in finding a solution to the problem, I'll need to know what firmware you were running before you tried to uprage?
Do you have root access?
Is your Desire S branded? If yes to which carrier?

Cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
mr.foxx:

pls any special subscription for galaxy tab? Please hint me

Nothing special,insert your sim card and subscribe to a data plan from any of the network operators.
Re: Android, Anyone? by linkin8k(m): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2012
mistypiper:

That's not good. In order to proceed in finding a solution to the problem, I'll need to know what firmware you were running before you tried to uprage?
Do you have root access?
Is your Desire S branded? If yes to which carrier?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I have messed with the phone a bit so am not sure of the firmware but the cid is J15 and on xda forum i was told that arabic region. Yes i have root access (shows # instead of $ in adb shell) but am s-on; i was s-off before this whole issue started. Lemme try and explain from the beginning.

As i said before i tried updating when i got an OTA update, everything was going well then when it was about to finished or it did it rebooted about three or more times and got stuck at the htc logo. On xda forum i was told to flash a custom recovery, 4ext, which i did and an eng hboot which was succesful but the further problem came when i flashed the wrong ruu. Everything went, i was now s-on and had a security warning on the bootloader. I was able to remove the warning by unlocking at htcdev.

Please what other info do you need
Re: Android, Anyone? by mrfoxx(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2012
Pls which network is best for galaxy tab 10.1 what package is good pls ideas
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
mr.foxx:

Pls which network is best for galaxy tab 10.1 what package is good pls ideas

MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and maybe AIRTEL. But it all depends on your location. I guess you should try and find out the fastest in your area before choosing any of the network providers. Most of them have plans for tablets. You might also check thier website to confirm , But i think Etisalat 3G is the fastest network for now. Like i said before it pends on where you live .

Cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2012
linkin8k:

Thanks for the reply. I have messed with the phone a bit so am not sure of the firmware but the cid is J15 and on xda forum i was told that arabic region. Yes i have root access (shows # instead of $ in adb shell) but am s-on; i was s-off before this whole issue started. Lemme try and explain from the beginning.

As i said before i tried updating when i got an OTA update, everything was going well then when it was about to finished or it did it rebooted about three or more times and got stuck at the htc logo. On xda forum i was told to flash a custom recovery, 4ext, which i did and an eng hboot which was succesful but the further problem came when i flashed the wrong ruu. Everything went, i was now s-on and had a security warning on the bootloader. I was able to remove the warning by unlocking at htcdev.

Please what other info do you need

if you can access your fone on pc tru adb, then try to flash a new recovery, preferably clockworkmod
then check for the right ruu or if you did a NAND backup then you can restore tru d recovery
Dont fret, as long as ur fone is coming on ut can still be restored
Lets know how it goes
Cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by shupsyBaba(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2012
Hello people. Pls does any1 use a SGS ( Samsung Galaxy S) cos i d thing is killing me. Its suppose 2 b a 1ghz processor 4 Christ sake and its so slooow and No it isn't full. I have close 2 5gb of free space on internal sd. My sd card is also half empty.

But apps like ORDINARY contact takes like 15seconds 2 open. dats very annoying having 2 wait 4 close 2 15sec b4 u can get a no.

Playing games is a diff story - Launch Plant Vs Zombies and it wld freeze after like 10mins. Asphalt 6 plays 4 like 20mins b4 freezing.

Another very annoying problem is this stupid error of "android.phoneapp has stopped working" I den press force close. Then all form of reception disappears - no signal, no internet - nothing. And this happens after every phone call! After EVERY PHONE CALL!! I mean its a phone na how can phone app b crashing. Mschww

The thing don tire me sef - i looked at d SGS2 and yeah i wasn't 2 wow'd Dual Core processor, 1gb ram yeah yeah am not impressed jo. I need somtin mind blowing any suggestions?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Dabss(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
shupsyBaba:

Hello people. Pls does any1 use a SGS ( Samsung Galaxy S) cos i d thing is killing me. Its suppose 2 b a 1ghz processor 4 Christ sake and its so slooow and No it isn't full. I have close 2 5gb of free space on internal sd. My sd card is also half empty.

But apps like ORDINARY contact takes like 15seconds 2 open. dats very annoying having 2 wait 4 close 2 15sec b4 u can get a no.

Playing games is a diff story - Launch Plant Vs Zombies and it wld freeze after like 10mins. Asphalt 6 plays 4 like 20mins b4 freezing.

Another very annoying problem is this silly error of "android.phoneapp has stopped working" I den press force close. Then all form of reception disappears - no signal, no internet - nothing. And this happens after every phone call! After EVERY PHONE CALL!! I mean its a phone na how can phone app b crashing. Mschww

The thing don tire me sef - i looked at d SGS2 and yeah i wasn't 2 wow'd Dual Core processor, 1gb ram yeah yeah am not impressed jo. I need somtin mind blowing any suggestions?
dont mind samsung a their big-big specs.
I use an iphone 3gs with 256mb ram and 600mhz processor from 2009. Its so much faster.
Get urself an iphone. Even iphone 3g on ios 4.0 isnt that slow.
Re: Android, Anyone? by mrfoxx(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
Seriusly if you ot the mone will dvice you to go for the galaxy tab bought mine a week ago very go 10.1 all thanksto bigbrova[img][/img]
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
@ Mistypiper, Do tell how your beats audio mod sound like cos I'd listened to it once and it doesn't sound as good as the stock 'SRS' or 'Dolby' presets

on the DHD.

Doubt, it's my headphones either cos I use rather solid cans for my music.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
shupsyBaba:

Another very annoying problem is this silly error of "android.phoneapp has stopped working" I den press force close. Then all form of reception disappears - no signal, no internet - nothing. And this happens after every phone call! After EVERY PHONE CALL!! I mean its a phone na how can phone app b crashing. Mschww

i used SGS for about 2 months and it never hanged for once. I suggest you perform a hard reset and see what happens.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
BlackBaron:

@ Mistypiper, Do tell how your beats audio mod sound like cos I'd listened to it once and it doesn't sound as good as the stock 'SRS' or 'Dolby' presets

on the DHD.

Doubt, it's my headphones either cos I use rather solid cans for my music.

The beats Audio sounds nice on speaker and headphones that came with my fone. But something i still prefer the Dolby preset.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
where can i get hd games 4 320*480 android device
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
Numaj:

where can i get hd games 4 320*480 android device

Go [url]here[www.stuff4android.com/url]
Re: Android, Anyone? by shupsyBaba(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
i used SGS for about 2 months and it never hanged for once. I suggest you
perform a hard reset and see what happens.

u said "USED" past tense, u c so u also have dumped the SGS. What do u use now if i might ask?

Besides oga i don do soft, medium and hard reset, I even went as far as deleting the entire os (2.2) and installing the new Gingerbread os (2.3.3) on it - No difference.

10ks dou and am still open 2 more suggestions
Re: Android, Anyone? by shupsyBaba(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2012
where can i get hd games 4 320* 480 android device

U can also try www . approb . com
deleting the space between the dots (.) ofcourse
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
shupsyBaba:

u said "USED" past tense, u c so u also have dumped the SGS. What do u use now if i might ask?

Besides oga i don do soft, medium and hard reset, I even went as far as deleting the entire os (2.2) and installing the new Gingerbread os (2.3.3) on it - No difference.

10ks dou and am still open 2 more suggestions

I have used few more after SGS but now i have DHD. Did you root the phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
its lyk games are developed 4 only qvga android phones.its hard 2 get classic hd games 4 hvga phones
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 10, 2012
Urgently Needed Xperia Neo,xperia Arc,xperia Ray,xperia Mini,xperia Active And Live Wit Walkman.
Any1 who hv any of dis fones 4 sale shld holla
Re: Android, Anyone? by ezeuba(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
mistypiper:

More screen shot.
I didn't see this earlier on, so I'm replying now. If you are not comfortable tangling with the phone yourself, bring it to my office after the tsrike and you will go with it working same day. I am not into commercial phone repairs or the sort but I know my way around Droids, Iphones and other smartphones, but pls don't ask me to sort out a bb. Just come with the phone fully charged. I have my own microusb cable. Call me so I will be in the office before you come. PM me for address and number.
Cheers,
Re: Android, Anyone? by pein(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
shupsyBaba:

Root your phone,Install Cm7 or 9 beta (your preference) and get advanced task killer.The problem with Android phones that are not stock Nexus is that these shitty ass companies feel we need their bloatware but all it does is slow down what should be a pretty fast phones.There really is no reason to use Samsung's touchwiz when the likes of ADW or Nova launcher are out there.Root your phone and Install any ROM of your choice you would definitely notice a whole lotta difference.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Saddam: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (112)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.