Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,924 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing (588 Views)

IELTS: UK Money-Spinning Venture Rips Off Nigerian Visa Applicants / Rain Destroys A Filling Station In Abuja At Old Kutunku (photos) / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing by Gucciblog: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
A 24-year-old man who was drinking beer, smashed his truck into a Brandon Township BP gas station at 2:30 a.m,.Thursday before yanking the license plate off his vehicle and fleeing the scene.

According to the suspect, he wanted to speed around the gas pumps because his new tires spin easily, but he lost control.

The Surveillance footage from inside the station in Ortonville shows the man, William Edmonds crash into the building.

According to police reports, he subsequently stripped the license plate from his truck and fled because he was scared, and he had no intention of running into the gas station or hurting anyone.

Nobody was injured inside or outside the store, but displays inside were destroyed.

His image was caught clearly on camera and the gas station employee knew Edmonds, a regular of the store hence he was charged with reckless driving and failing to report an accident.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4FAkQgg3BW/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-crashes-into-a-filling-station-rips-off-his-number-plate-before-fleeing/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing by Gucciblog: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Reactions

Re: Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing by ade002: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Technically he disowned his car..
Re: Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing by thesicilian: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Semi-smart guy.
Re: Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing by cassidy1996(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
broda wey mumu ...
Re: Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing by nwamabo247(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nawa oo please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below

Re: Man Crashes Into A Filling Station, Rips Off His Number Plate Before Fleeing by Gucciblog: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Benin-Ore Expressway, 18 Passengers Feared Dead / Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) / Abuja - Lagos Express Way On Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.