Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,929 members, 7,893,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) (590 Views)

Streetlight Pole At Pansheke In Abeokuta Ogun: A Disaster Waiting To Happen / Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos / Car Driven By Sleeping Driver Veers Of The Road; Hits And Uproot Streetlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) by ZeroAccess: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Prior to my earlier post, about the streetlight pole. In less than 24hrs it was attended to. A very big Thanks to Nairaland for this great platform. Am sure I wouldn't have forgiven myself if that pole had kill anyone, and am not working for any politicians as some have insinuated.

I do not have an account on nairaland, I had to open one solely for this purpose despite following nairaland for years, this is the little way I can contribute my own quarter, as am one of the indifferent people that don't care which political party you held from. So please everything shouldn't be view in a political angle. And also thank the people that went swiftly to attend to it.

This have clearly shown that the people in charge of the affairs of this Nations actually reads the comments here.
Let me quickly use this opportunity to call the attention of her Excellency. Sir, the road leading to Adigbe and Kuto is extremely dusty kindly help us in that direction.
Thanks.
Mod.

1 Like

Re: Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) by madridguy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
This have clearly shown that the people in charge of the affairs of this Nations actually reads the comments here.

I used to tell people around me that i can stay a whole year without checking my FB, Twitter can't even remember my Instagram log in detail but can't stay 5 mins without checking NL.

When i tell people to always mind what dey yearn here they will think we're playing no top official no dey here. Even FBI, Interpol and other world wife agency dey this platform.
Re: Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) by BennyDGreat: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

I used to tell people around me that i can stay a whole year without checking my FB, Twitter can't even remember my Instagram log in detail but can't stay 5 mins without checking NL.

When i tell people to always mind what dey yearn here they will think we're playing no top official no dey here. Even FBI, Interpol and other world wife agency dey this platform.

Hmmm
Re: Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) by Francita(f): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

You know people are watching and you still choose to behave like a zombie here

What do we call this
Re: Repair Of Streetlight Pole In Pansheke Abeokuta(picture) by jieta: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Op you have done well, go snap the dusty road you talk about and put it here for every one to see.

Since all this shameless politicians don't know there work we will keep exposing their Inadequaties to the world.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja - Lagos Express Way On Lockdown / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience / Tired Of Nigeria Or UAF Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.