Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Help.. Depression Is Real - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help.. Depression Is Real (493 Views)

Ayeni Adekunle Battles Depression, Leaves ID Africa / Please Kindly Help ... Depression Is Real / See How To Earn 30,000 Naira Daily Using Your Mobile Phone. This Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. Depression Is Real by Allhopeislost: 1:15am On Nov 04, 2019
Well have always been a frequent here but I had to change my moniker, life as been worst for me because I couldn't make the right decision when I was younger,I failed woefully during my school days due to lack of concetration that comes with being a teenager in the university,now am 26 hopeless with no job or source of steady income and at a point where everything looks not living for, please I need a job no matter how small it is,just to get to leave the house and rediscover myself..
Re: Help.. Depression Is Real by emman44(m): 5:06am On Nov 04, 2019
You should not lose hope bro. A year ago I lost my brother to depression, his death affected to the extent I couldn't concentrate on my farm business so shut it down. Some of the money gotten from there was used to finance the house and some were spent on few businesses but all collapsed.
At some point, I was left with nothing. This year January I fell to depression because everything was not working. I was fighting survival and on the other hand, I was consumed by the demised of my brother.
Bro, about a month after his demise, my girlfriend told me she was pregnant when a pregnancy scan was carried out she was in her third month. With no money on me yet I decided that we will keep it.
At this point bro, my mum has given up on me and I could see it in her eyes in her reactions towards me, you can imagine someone that just lost her first child so I could understand her reactions.
At this lowest point, I knew depression is not the solution so I decided and was determined to get myself out of it. At this time I was already at my friend's place. It was there I started freelancing everything happens fast, money started coming in. I did a mini marriage and my child's naming.
After that I fell back to depression. This is because I was not working due to power shortage, no jobs hence, no money. Yet I have to be responsible for my family.
To cut my story short, I am living comfortably now via freelancer and my needs are met.

The moral of my story is look beyond what you are going through now, get busy no matter how small the earnings is. Find people to share your feelings with, it can be a friend, your parent or siblings and believe in yourself that you will make it bro.

Drop your contact, I will reach out to you.
Re: Help.. Depression Is Real by funbat(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Help.. Depression Is Real by Allhopeislost: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Help.. Depression Is Real by Allhopeislost: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2019
emman44:
You should not lose hope bro. A year ago I lost my brother to depression, his death affected to the extent I couldn't concentrate on my farm business so shut it down. Some of the money gotten from there was used to finance the house and some were spent on few businesses but all collapsed.
At some point, I was left with nothing. This year January I fell to depression because everything was not working. I was fighting survival and on the other hand, I was consumed by the demised of my brother.
Bro, about a month after his demise, my girlfriend told me she was pregnant when a pregnancy scan was carried out she was in her third month. With no money on me yet I decided that we will keep it.
At this point bro, my mum has given up on me and I could see it in her eyes in her reactions towards me, you can imagine someone that just lost her first child so I could understand her reactions.
At this lowest point, I knew depression is not the solution so I decided and was determined to get myself out of it. At this time I was already at my friend's place. It was there I started freelancing everything happens fast, money started coming in. I did a mini marriage and my child's naming.
After that I fell back to depression. This is because I was not working due to power shortage, no jobs hence, no money. Yet I have to be responsible for my family.
To cut my story short, I am living comfortably now via freelancer and my needs are met.

The moral of my story is look beyond what you are going through now, get busy no matter how small the earnings is. Find people to share your feelings with, it can be a friend, your parent or siblings and believe in yourself that you will make it bro.

Drop your contact, I will reach out to you.
Re: Help.. Depression Is Real by sladimeji(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2019
There is nothing like its too late...you can take control of your life at any stage. I will advise you to never give up on yourself and take everything that comes your way seriously henceforth and also don't let peer pressure get to you, don't compare your life with those you see online or around you.. most of them are lies. your own better days are coming

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Police Service is currently on the fight for Covid-19 / Man Makes Emotional Appeal For Support To Private School Teachers Crying / Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.